Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 733post #10981 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:18ampost #10982 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:26ampost #10983 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:37amThe loung pant is a "trouser". I a not sure what you mean by "billow". They won't "billow" anymore than your other pants. I should have learned in the last 7 years not to put up samples. Please read the description and that should answer any questions. If you have more question they will be answered first in a newsletter ( with Pictures) and then again on FB, and SF.
Have a great day.post #10984 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:44ampost #10985 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:20pmpost #10986 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:28pm
I'm actually a bit paranoid of missing out in my size. No idea how many loyalty members Mauro deals with, but there's already a ton of buzz surrounding these in this thread, and factoring in the 24 that are promised to stockists only leaves 46 pair to go around.post #10987 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:46pmpost #10988 of 1675910/29/13 at 1:13pmCozy, great for dancing. It's not that stretchy. Think of a polo shirt bonded with fleece and that's what you get. The pictures above are a good example of how the pants drape. It's very hard to describe items online. Several people have tried these pants on already and I am sure they can chime in. All knits stretch to some degree I was just making it clear to you guys what changes I made and why to educate you a little on the process. The pants will sell out I am sure of it. If you are on the fence then you should pass. I will make more in different colors at some point.i will give everyone sizing so that if you decide to pick up a pair you will choose your correct size. It's really that simple. One more thing the buttons for production are horn not a plastic crap button like the sample.
These pants will be easy to hem or if need be have the waist taken in.
Mauropost #10989 of 1675910/29/13 at 2:43pmpost #10990 of 1675910/29/13 at 3:18pm
For the new charcoal crewneck sweater, it looks like it is a warmer charcoal, than the charcoal sweater from last year. Is that true, or is it just the lighting? It looks like it has some nice brown and olive tones in it this year.post #10991 of 1675910/29/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Completely different color all together. I also added two ends to the rib and one end to the body for a thicker knit.
Henley's have arrived!!post #10992 of 1675910/30/13 at 1:42ampost #10993 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:06ampost #10994 of 1675910/30/13 at 9:13amEven though I haven't bought anything in a while, I feel good I invested a little money into the brand by being a tote holder, I just love the attitude around here.
Anyways, might have to check out these tees, so there was a white one available?post #10995 of 1675910/30/13 at 9:50am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Jeeves - Vass shoes and elegant menswear accessories - Official... 13 minutes ago
- › First MTM Suit - Mix & Match advise needed! 18 minutes ago
- › Burberry London pure cashmere double breasted coat. made in Italy 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 28 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 33 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 38 minutes ago
- › Does anyone want this smart water bottle？ 50 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...