Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:42 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 733post #10981 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:18am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10982 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:26ampost #10983 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:37amThe loung pant is a "trouser". I a not sure what you mean by "billow". They won't "billow" anymore than your other pants. I should have learned in the last 7 years not to put up samples. Please read the description and that should answer any questions. If you have more question they will be answered first in a newsletter ( with Pictures) and then again on FB, and SF.
Have a great day.post #10984 of 1675910/29/13 at 11:44ampost #10985 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:20pmpost #10986 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:28pm
I'm actually a bit paranoid of missing out in my size. No idea how many loyalty members Mauro deals with, but there's already a ton of buzz surrounding these in this thread, and factoring in the 24 that are promised to stockists only leaves 46 pair to go around.post #10987 of 1675910/29/13 at 12:46pmpost #10988 of 1675910/29/13 at 1:13pmCozy, great for dancing. It's not that stretchy. Think of a polo shirt bonded with fleece and that's what you get. The pictures above are a good example of how the pants drape. It's very hard to describe items online. Several people have tried these pants on already and I am sure they can chime in. All knits stretch to some degree I was just making it clear to you guys what changes I made and why to educate you a little on the process. The pants will sell out I am sure of it. If you are on the fence then you should pass. I will make more in different colors at some point.i will give everyone sizing so that if you decide to pick up a pair you will choose your correct size. It's really that simple. One more thing the buttons for production are horn not a plastic crap button like the sample.
These pants will be easy to hem or if need be have the waist taken in.
Mauropost #10989 of 1675910/29/13 at 2:43pmpost #10990 of 1675910/29/13 at 3:18pm
For the new charcoal crewneck sweater, it looks like it is a warmer charcoal, than the charcoal sweater from last year. Is that true, or is it just the lighting? It looks like it has some nice brown and olive tones in it this year.post #10991 of 1675910/29/13 at 5:50pmQuote:
Completely different color all together. I also added two ends to the rib and one end to the body for a thicker knit.
Henley's have arrived!!post #10992 of 1675910/30/13 at 1:42ampost #10993 of 1675910/30/13 at 5:06ampost #10994 of 1675910/30/13 at 9:13amEven though I haven't bought anything in a while, I feel good I invested a little money into the brand by being a tote holder, I just love the attitude around here.
Anyways, might have to check out these tees, so there was a white one available?post #10995 of 1675910/30/13 at 9:50am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 5 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...