Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 730post #10936 of 1675910/27/13 at 10:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10937 of 1675910/27/13 at 11:09ampost #10938 of 1675910/27/13 at 11:10ampost #10939 of 1675910/27/13 at 12:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Canada is not local for sure. I use priority USPS to Canada. For the loyalty program if it won't let you change shipping options I will refund you for the shipping. No big deal at all.
As far as trousers go you will fit into either the predator or the Justin. Justin if you want more room. Your measurements are weird at all. You would have to get pants hemmed. If you want a wider leg opening go Justin. I wear the shit out of mine and I have a 14.5 inch calf.
Just paid for the loyalty program. Just waiting for the code now.
Don't see any trousers in Justin or Predator. Are they coming?post #10940 of 1675910/27/13 at 1:03pmpost #10941 of 1675910/27/13 at 1:19pmpost #10942 of 1675910/27/13 at 3:47pmpost #10943 of 1675910/27/13 at 4:49pmbizarrely these guys don't have any email address listed on their site...
does anyone know where their sizings are measured from? the sizings i usually use are way off.
similarly, why do they not explain what "monkey arms" shirts are and their measurements?post #10944 of 1675910/27/13 at 6:02pmpost #10945 of 1675910/27/13 at 7:23pmQuote:
there's actually an email@example.com located in the shipping policy section
Monkey arms are just extra length in sleeves and hem:
2nd bullet point
size chart is http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/size-chart
im not sure what you mean by sizing way off thoughpost #10946 of 1675910/27/13 at 8:38pmpost #10947 of 1675910/27/13 at 8:51pmpost #10948 of 1675910/27/13 at 9:05pmpost #10949 of 1675910/27/13 at 9:19pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › ***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE... 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 12 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Vintage Shoe Company - USA 23 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...