Anyone here use the MTM option or just use the standard sizing. Pretty sure I want to go MTM but never really see it mentioned here.
Mauro, the preorder flannels are amazing. They're my favorite right now.
You can layer them. It's a 7gg knit 4 ply. it's got body but not to bulky at all. If you get one you will love it. A few of the guys on SF have picked them up and really like them.
Just make sure to buy the loyalty program before you buy the sweater. You will save $50.00 and will be a loyalty member for life. So you win no matter what.
Thanks! A few more questions:
1) I tried to checkout with just the loyalty program but it wanted to charge me shipping. Is that correct?
2) What's the sizing like on the turtlenecks? They seem to be missing from the sizing guide. My suit size is 38. Should I take the small?
3) Would your trousers work for someone with 30" waist and 14" calves? The hem seems too small to work for me.
1) Local pickup is not listed as an option because I'm in Canada.
2) Will get a turtleneck in small as soon as 1) is sorted.
3) Good to know about MTM. Sorry, small butt. My hips are about 37" and thighs maybe 20" (not sure where to measure). Inseam around 30".
Canada is not local for sure. I use priority USPS to Canada. For the loyalty program if it won't let you change shipping options I will refund you for the shipping. No big deal at all.
As far as trousers go you will fit into either the predator or the Justin. Justin if you want more room. Your measurements are weird at all. You would have to get pants hemmed. If you want a wider leg opening go Justin. I wear the shit out of mine and I have a 14.5 inch calf.