Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 11:19 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 722post #10816 of 1675910/22/13 at 12:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10817 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:17pmHey Mauro just a heads up... The "Login" link at the top right isn't clickable. I also beta tested a purchase :P. For some reason I couldn't finish the transaction with my Visa that I normally use and had to resort to Paypal. Other than that the site is a huge upgrade.post #10818 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:24pmpost #10819 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:39pmpost #10820 of 1675910/22/13 at 4:12pmpost #10821 of 1675910/22/13 at 6:34pm
I'm fairly new to WvG and was hoping someone with more experience with the brand could help me out. I have an After Dinner OCBD and I like the fit, but there is another shirt I'm interested in ordering that is only available in BD. While the size charts are helpful, they do not include a waist measurement (I also do not see the size charts linked on the new website). I've posted pictures of me wearing the AD medium, and want to see if others think I could fit a BD medium, or if I should size up to a BD large. As a reference, I wear 15x32 slim fit dress shirts from Brooks Brothers and medium slim fit shirts from J. Crew. I also got one of the short sleeve and one of the long sleeve t-shirts and both of them fit in a medium, but are a bit snug at the waist.post #10822 of 1675910/22/13 at 6:42pmpost #10823 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:37pmpost #10824 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:54pmpost #10825 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:57pmpost #10826 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #10827 of 1675910/22/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
Take it from someone who was once on the fence. I'm not sure what there is to be on the fence about.
If being a toteholder was $200 you'd still be making out.post #10828 of 1675910/22/13 at 8:28pmpost #10829 of 1675910/23/13 at 4:51amTo say there is a lot of bugs in the new website is an understatement but we are working them out. Thank you to all the people who posted on Facebook your posts were deeply appreciated and we are looking into everything now.
The loyalty program did go up to $100.00 , I told everyone that this would happen but like some people mentioned even if it was $200.00 it's still a deal. If you are worried about a one time fee of $75.00 to $100.00 you really shouldn't be buying designer clothing, no matter what.
Again to put this program into perspective a sweater on www.wolfvsgoat.com is $300.00 if you buy the program the sweater is now $150.00 plus the $100.00 for the loyalty program you already saved $50.00. The math doesn't lie.post #10830 of 1675910/23/13 at 5:07amYes, joining the loyalty programme is a no brainer if you dig the stuff that Mauro rolls out.
That said, I'm pretty sure most people would be on the fence in buying into the programme as they are unsure of the size and how it will fit and feel on their first purchase. As such, would it be possible for Mauro to allow the person to have a free membership on his next purchase or top up the difference if he had purchased a low cost item such as t shirts as opposed to the sweater example?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 51 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1