Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:25 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 722post #10816 of 1675910/22/13 at 12:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10817 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:17pmHey Mauro just a heads up... The "Login" link at the top right isn't clickable. I also beta tested a purchase :P. For some reason I couldn't finish the transaction with my Visa that I normally use and had to resort to Paypal. Other than that the site is a huge upgrade.post #10818 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:24pmpost #10819 of 1675910/22/13 at 1:39pmpost #10820 of 1675910/22/13 at 4:12pmpost #10821 of 1675910/22/13 at 6:34pm
I'm fairly new to WvG and was hoping someone with more experience with the brand could help me out. I have an After Dinner OCBD and I like the fit, but there is another shirt I'm interested in ordering that is only available in BD. While the size charts are helpful, they do not include a waist measurement (I also do not see the size charts linked on the new website). I've posted pictures of me wearing the AD medium, and want to see if others think I could fit a BD medium, or if I should size up to a BD large. As a reference, I wear 15x32 slim fit dress shirts from Brooks Brothers and medium slim fit shirts from J. Crew. I also got one of the short sleeve and one of the long sleeve t-shirts and both of them fit in a medium, but are a bit snug at the waist.post #10822 of 1675910/22/13 at 6:42pmpost #10823 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:37pmpost #10824 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:54pmpost #10825 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:57pmpost #10826 of 1675910/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #10827 of 1675910/22/13 at 8:05pmQuote:
Take it from someone who was once on the fence. I'm not sure what there is to be on the fence about.
If being a toteholder was $200 you'd still be making out.post #10828 of 1675910/22/13 at 8:28pmpost #10829 of 1675910/23/13 at 4:51amTo say there is a lot of bugs in the new website is an understatement but we are working them out. Thank you to all the people who posted on Facebook your posts were deeply appreciated and we are looking into everything now.
The loyalty program did go up to $100.00 , I told everyone that this would happen but like some people mentioned even if it was $200.00 it's still a deal. If you are worried about a one time fee of $75.00 to $100.00 you really shouldn't be buying designer clothing, no matter what.
Again to put this program into perspective a sweater on www.wolfvsgoat.com is $300.00 if you buy the program the sweater is now $150.00 plus the $100.00 for the loyalty program you already saved $50.00. The math doesn't lie.post #10830 of 1675910/23/13 at 5:07amYes, joining the loyalty programme is a no brainer if you dig the stuff that Mauro rolls out.
That said, I'm pretty sure most people would be on the fence in buying into the programme as they are unsure of the size and how it will fit and feel on their first purchase. As such, would it be possible for Mauro to allow the person to have a free membership on his next purchase or top up the difference if he had purchased a low cost item such as t shirts as opposed to the sweater example?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 get your love back by vashikaran In Ahmedabad 7 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran vidya In Ahmedabad 7 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran mantras In Ahmedabad 8 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 mohini vashikaran In Ahmedabad 8 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran totke In Ahmedabad 8 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran specialist In Ahmedabad 10 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran yantra In Ahmedabad 10 minutes ago
- › !!~!!7073347120 vashikaran In Ahmedabad 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan