Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 722
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm fairly new to WvG and was hoping someone with more experience with the brand could help me out. I have an After Dinner OCBD and I like the fit, but there is another shirt I'm interested in ordering that is only available in BD. While the size charts are helpful, they do not include a waist measurement (I also do not see the size charts linked on the new website). I've posted pictures of me wearing the AD medium, and want to see if others think I could fit a BD medium, or if I should size up to a BD large. As a reference, I wear 15x32 slim fit dress shirts from Brooks Brothers and medium slim fit shirts from J. Crew. I also got one of the short sleeve and one of the long sleeve t-shirts and both of them fit in a medium, but are a bit snug at the waist.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Take it from someone who was once on the fence. I'm not sure what there is to be on the fence about.
If being a toteholder was $200 you'd still be making out.
The loyalty program did go up to $100.00 , I told everyone that this would happen but like some people mentioned even if it was $200.00 it's still a deal. If you are worried about a one time fee of $75.00 to $100.00 you really shouldn't be buying designer clothing, no matter what.
Again to put this program into perspective a sweater on www.wolfvsgoat.com is $300.00 if you buy the program the sweater is now $150.00 plus the $100.00 for the loyalty program you already saved $50.00. The math doesn't lie.
That said, I'm pretty sure most people would be on the fence in buying into the programme as they are unsure of the size and how it will fit and feel on their first purchase. As such, would it be possible for Mauro to allow the person to have a free membership on his next purchase or top up the difference if he had purchased a low cost item such as t shirts as opposed to the sweater example?
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 23 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 47 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Chapel Double Monk Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...