or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 719

post #10771 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post

That's the problem. TTS is subjective.

Measurements are posted on the website/newsletter for each size. Measurements aren't subjective foo.gif
post #10772 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9n View Post

Measurements are posted on the website/newsletter for each size. Measurements aren't subjective foo.gif
I didn't say measurements were subjective and maybe I am assuming, but I thought that most people judged true to size by comparing to other brands, e.g., if you wore most of your clothes in small in most brands, you would consider small your true to size size. I find that a lot of people do this with shoe sizes too, which I don't think is the right way to approach it. People should be comparing towards a standard like your Brannock size. Your argument is more True To Measurement.
post #10773 of 12993
I don't have an argument about what you said. I'm stating a fact. Measurements aren't subjective, use them!
post #10774 of 12993
Bought the tote a while back and can't find the tote holder code. Should I just buy now and then ask to apply it retroactively when they email me back?
post #10775 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by applegreen View Post

Bought the tote a while back and can't find the tote holder code. Should I just buy now and then ask to apply it retroactively when they email me back?

 

email mauro for it -- he'll give it to you readily.

post #10776 of 12993
Wearing one of my new tees today - I forgot to note that they are a bit longer in the body than last year's and seem a slight bit slimmer in the arms. Insanely comfortable.
post #10777 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

In the midst of the post-newsletter flurry of posts, a quick shot of the French blue slub, complete with awkward pose in the middle of rolling up my sleeve:



WvG
W+H
Alden
zissou
Seiko

Found my way in here through WAYWT.

Shirt fits you perfectly!
May I ask how tall you are, and how much you weigh?

As the link to the size chart don't work, could someone provide the measurements for the slim shirts?

post #10778 of 12993


This should suffice.
post #10779 of 12993

Thank you!

All I got was 404 - page not found.

Would like to know waist and neck size for the XS/S if anyone has them available.

post #10780 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9n View Post

I don't have an argument about what you said. I'm stating a fact. Measurements aren't subjective, use them!
Would use them if I needed them.
post #10781 of 12993

I don't have a shirt on me, but my guesstimate is that the XS neck size is somewhere around 13.5-14

post #10782 of 12993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrajag View Post

Found my way in here through WAYWT.


Shirt fits you perfectly!

May I ask how tall you are, and how much you weigh?


As the link to the size chart don't work, could someone provide the measurements for the slim shirts?

Thanks. I'm 6'1", 155 - 160 range, wearing a before-dinner medium (with monkey arms)
post #10783 of 12993
More Partying Pigs:

post #10784 of 12993
Digging the flyknits w/ that combo, Rob. Cardigan is a great fit and creates a really cool silhouette.
post #10785 of 12993


Bloodline trousers
Roll neck long sleeve ( next run, size medium)
Timberland boot company kicks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread