or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 718

post #10756 of 13713
Might be something screwy with Gmail? Although I didnt get any spam or block notifications. Either way I added info@wolfvsgoat.com to a new filter that will always allow for good measure. Ordered the second chance panda and tried out a short sleeve shirt. I'm kinda picky and always searching for the perfect tee so hopefully this is it.
post #10757 of 13713

I'm looking at scooping a sweater and a tee.  In my previous shirt purchases I've worn small in AD and BD, but looking at the size charts I'm thinking medium for the sweater and tee.  Do these fit pretty slim? 

post #10758 of 13713
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunslikethese View Post

I'm looking at scooping a sweater and a tee.  In my previous shirt purchases I've worn small in AD and BD, but looking at the size charts I'm thinking medium for the sweater and tee.  Do these fit pretty slim? 

No. They fit TTS. If you are small get a small AD or BD. You want a small.
post #10759 of 13713
Probably S for the tee - last year I sized up up on the tees but this year went TTS.
post #10760 of 13713
Got a couple teeshirts. They look so damn soft. biggrin.gif
post #10761 of 13713
any pics of eggshell? its not showing up on website
post #10762 of 13713

Thanks for the quick responses Mauro and JohnGalt.  Just ordered the marled charcoal crewneck and eggshell tee.  Despite the pics not working on the site, I seem to remember Mauro saying black, navy, and white are pretty much what you'd expect, so I'll trust that.

post #10763 of 13713

Mauro -- the newsletter didn't mention anything about chinos, but are those still on the way?

post #10764 of 13713
Think more details on chinos will be released in subsequent newsletter.

Am more curious about the polka dots trousers which we polled on before!
post #10765 of 13713
Quote:
Originally Posted by AchtungBaby07 View Post

Think more details on chinos will be released in subsequent newsletter.

Am more curious about the polka dots trousers which we polled on before!

I don't suppose there's any chance of a button fly and a coin pocket that's offset from the waistband? smile.gif
post #10766 of 13713
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post

Probably S for the tee - last year I sized up up on the tees but this year went TTS.

 

I had the opposite problem. Last year, I went TTS and they ended up being big, so this time I sized down one.

post #10767 of 13713
Would any of you kind souls mind sending me PM with with some direct links to the newsletter goods or perhaps help forward me the newsletter? I am an OG toteholder, but recently changed email addresses and forgot to let Mr. Mauro know until today so I'm missing out on the fun. Care to help a brutha out?
post #10768 of 13713
Happy to if you PM me your email address.
post #10769 of 13713
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Happy to if you PM me your email address.

Much appreciated. PM sent.
post #10770 of 13713
Quote:
Originally Posted by amathew View Post

I had the opposite problem. Last year, I went TTS and they ended up being big, so this time I sized down one.
That's the problem. TTS is subjective.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread