or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 714

post #10696 of 15046

Are the flannels shipping out soon? It's starting to get cold out here.

post #10697 of 15046
I am waiting on one more flannel. Today I received black flannel with white dots. The last to arrive which I should get tomorrow is red , white, and blue plaid. Tees and hoodies arrive Friday. Henleys arrive sometime next week. The Henleys are spec'd nicely. I am a medium and its not tight by any means. I could put a shirt under it if need be. If you want a tighter fit you will have to down size.
That's about it.
post #10698 of 15046


Black Flannel with printed white dots, mother of pearl buttons. Made in the USA!
post #10699 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

I am waiting on one more flannel. Today I received black flannel with white dots. The last to arrive which I should get tomorrow is red , white, and blue plaid. Tees and hoodies arrive Friday. Henleys arrive sometime next week. The Henleys are spec'd nicely. I am a medium and its not tight by any means. I could put a shirt under it if need be. If you want a tighter fit you will have to down size.
That's about it.

Any preview pics of the hoodies? What colors?
post #10700 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkminusbear View Post

Are the flannels shipping out soon? It's starting to get cold out here.

Your shirts have arrived. You may call or email me.
post #10701 of 15046


Multi colored super soft cotton flannel with hand lathed mother of pearl buttons.
This shirt is even nicer in real life. If you didn't special order it it will be for sale on the web and newsletter but only in before dinner.

Best,
Mauro
post #10702 of 15046
Have there been any newsletters since August? Don't think I have received one since then.
post #10703 of 15046
post #10704 of 15046

Here's my llama flannel today:

post #10705 of 15046
Is it safe to assume that an M from this run of henleys ≈ an XL from the previous run?
post #10706 of 15046
That would be a safe assumption . The body is looser but has a very nice silhouette . I think is just better all around.
post #10707 of 15046

are there any pics of the new henleys or do we need to wait for the newsletter?

post #10708 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post



Black Flannel with printed white dots, mother of pearl buttons. Made in the USA!

is this same weight and navy with red dots?
post #10709 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

is this same weight and navy with red dots?


Yes sir.
post #10710 of 15046
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnGalt View Post


Don't be a party pooper . Rain or shine , rain or shine.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread