Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 712post #10666 of 1675910/4/13 at 9:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10667 of 1675910/4/13 at 11:52ampost #10668 of 1675910/4/13 at 12:14pmpost #10669 of 1675910/4/13 at 2:06pmpost #10670 of 1675910/4/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
I'm a pretty new member of the tote program. It was a warm day today here so I wore my Navy Anchor Print Picnic shirt and got compliments from 3-4 of my co-workers and friends. One of them even asked where I got it, so I sent him the link to the website and facebook page. WvG just seems to have a power over people.post #10671 of 1675910/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10672 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:43ampost #10673 of 1675910/5/13 at 10:53ampost #10674 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:32pmpost #10675 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:49pmThe actual fabric was made in Japan. The shirt was sewn in Ohio. The buttons were hand lathed in Iowa. Good grief.
Anyone coming to the pig roast Saturday don't forget to bring a side dish or booze. This year I have two boxes of clothes I am giving away in all different sizes.
Enjoy your weekend.
Mauropost #10676 of 1675910/5/13 at 4:14pmpost #10677 of 1675910/5/13 at 6:19pmpost #10678 of 1675910/5/13 at 7:32pmpost #10679 of 1675910/5/13 at 11:46pm
Have all of the llama shirts been shipped? I got an email on Wednesday saying mine shipped, but the tracking number isn't active several days later.
During the sale, I placed an order for a shirt and received an email that my order shipped, but the tracking number wasn't active, no package arrived, and I noticed that my credit card was refunded. I never got an email about what happened, but I just assumed that the shirt happened to be out of stock. I'm wondering if something similar is happening to my llama shirt.post #10680 of 1675910/6/13 at 5:32am@potato flu,if you were refunded that means the product you ordered wasn't shipped. All the single Llama shirts have been shipped. If you haven't received one that means something is wrong and your best bet is to contact me at email@example.com
I have no idea if your particular item was shipped. According to my records I don't have a customer named " Potato Flu".
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 20 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 25 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 33 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 33 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 36 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 38 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...