Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:06 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 712post #10666 of 1675910/4/13 at 9:08ampost #10667 of 1675910/4/13 at 11:52ampost #10668 of 1675910/4/13 at 12:14pmpost #10669 of 1675910/4/13 at 2:06pmpost #10670 of 1675910/4/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
I'm a pretty new member of the tote program. It was a warm day today here so I wore my Navy Anchor Print Picnic shirt and got compliments from 3-4 of my co-workers and friends. One of them even asked where I got it, so I sent him the link to the website and facebook page. WvG just seems to have a power over people.post #10671 of 1675910/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10672 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:43ampost #10673 of 1675910/5/13 at 10:53ampost #10674 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:32pmpost #10675 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:49pmThe actual fabric was made in Japan. The shirt was sewn in Ohio. The buttons were hand lathed in Iowa. Good grief.
Anyone coming to the pig roast Saturday don't forget to bring a side dish or booze. This year I have two boxes of clothes I am giving away in all different sizes.
Enjoy your weekend.
Mauropost #10676 of 1675910/5/13 at 4:14pmpost #10677 of 1675910/5/13 at 6:19pmpost #10678 of 1675910/5/13 at 7:32pmpost #10679 of 1675910/5/13 at 11:46pm
Have all of the llama shirts been shipped? I got an email on Wednesday saying mine shipped, but the tracking number isn't active several days later.
During the sale, I placed an order for a shirt and received an email that my order shipped, but the tracking number wasn't active, no package arrived, and I noticed that my credit card was refunded. I never got an email about what happened, but I just assumed that the shirt happened to be out of stock. I'm wondering if something similar is happening to my llama shirt.post #10680 of 1675910/6/13 at 5:32am@potato flu,if you were refunded that means the product you ordered wasn't shipped. All the single Llama shirts have been shipped. If you haven't received one that means something is wrong and your best bet is to contact me at email@example.com
I have no idea if your particular item was shipped. According to my records I don't have a customer named " Potato Flu".
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 23 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Brexit 29 minutes ago
- › Serial Podcast 30 minutes ago
- › The OCBD collar roll thread 32 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding