Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 712
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm a pretty new member of the tote program. It was a warm day today here so I wore my Navy Anchor Print Picnic shirt and got compliments from 3-4 of my co-workers and friends. One of them even asked where I got it, so I sent him the link to the website and facebook page. WvG just seems to have a power over people.
Anyone coming to the pig roast Saturday don't forget to bring a side dish or booze. This year I have two boxes of clothes I am giving away in all different sizes.
Enjoy your weekend.
Have all of the llama shirts been shipped? I got an email on Wednesday saying mine shipped, but the tracking number isn't active several days later.
During the sale, I placed an order for a shirt and received an email that my order shipped, but the tracking number wasn't active, no package arrived, and I noticed that my credit card was refunded. I never got an email about what happened, but I just assumed that the shirt happened to be out of stock. I'm wondering if something similar is happening to my llama shirt.
I have no idea if your particular item was shipped. According to my records I don't have a customer named " Potato Flu".
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 seconds ago
- › Are the Alden + Context Roy Boot worth $585? 57 seconds ago
- › Building Muscle Fast The Quickest Way to Build the Biggest Body... 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Two horrible experiences with Mr. Porter 22 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 28 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 43 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 46 minutes ago
- › Marsell ankle boots 49 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...