Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 712post #10666 of 1675910/4/13 at 9:08ampost #10667 of 1675910/4/13 at 11:52ampost #10668 of 1675910/4/13 at 12:14pmpost #10669 of 1675910/4/13 at 2:06pmpost #10670 of 1675910/4/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
I'm a pretty new member of the tote program. It was a warm day today here so I wore my Navy Anchor Print Picnic shirt and got compliments from 3-4 of my co-workers and friends. One of them even asked where I got it, so I sent him the link to the website and facebook page. WvG just seems to have a power over people.post #10671 of 1675910/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #10672 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:43ampost #10673 of 1675910/5/13 at 10:53ampost #10674 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:32pmpost #10675 of 1675910/5/13 at 3:49pmThe actual fabric was made in Japan. The shirt was sewn in Ohio. The buttons were hand lathed in Iowa. Good grief.
Anyone coming to the pig roast Saturday don't forget to bring a side dish or booze. This year I have two boxes of clothes I am giving away in all different sizes.
Enjoy your weekend.
Mauropost #10676 of 1675910/5/13 at 4:14pmpost #10677 of 1675910/5/13 at 6:19pmpost #10678 of 1675910/5/13 at 7:32pmpost #10679 of 1675910/5/13 at 11:46pm
Have all of the llama shirts been shipped? I got an email on Wednesday saying mine shipped, but the tracking number isn't active several days later.
During the sale, I placed an order for a shirt and received an email that my order shipped, but the tracking number wasn't active, no package arrived, and I noticed that my credit card was refunded. I never got an email about what happened, but I just assumed that the shirt happened to be out of stock. I'm wondering if something similar is happening to my llama shirt.post #10680 of 1675910/6/13 at 5:32am@potato flu,if you were refunded that means the product you ordered wasn't shipped. All the single Llama shirts have been shipped. If you haven't received one that means something is wrong and your best bet is to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have no idea if your particular item was shipped. According to my records I don't have a customer named " Potato Flu".
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › last one New RARE CLrockett Jones Ralph Lauren Cordovan Crup Tassel... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 4 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 38R Suitsupply Napoli Blue Check 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Holland & Sherry Fabric Choices 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › 40S Suitsupply Napoli Navy Pinstripe 14 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW14 CPO, XL, Homespun wool 19 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...