Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:17 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 711post #10651 of 1675910/2/13 at 10:48am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10652 of 1675910/2/13 at 12:39pmMore jeans will come. I just don't know when. Hopefully in December or January. I will have a couple styles the redemption and one more. This time I am using buttons made from the Waterbury button companypost #10653 of 1675910/3/13 at 6:15ampost #10654 of 1675910/3/13 at 6:19ampost #10655 of 1675910/3/13 at 6:57amBen,
I am making more Panda's. I was shorted a couple shirts so I have to make them for some people. They came out so nice I am sure I can sell 9 more. I am shooting out a newsletter this coming week and all the information will be in there. Give me a call. I want to see if you had a chance to speak with my friend.
@BoBs- Still seeing what I can do. I think the belt you were looking at is $290.00 so about $145.00. Not cheap but it's all hand done and made with some crazy quality leather. I looked at Horween and their leather couldn't even match the leather I am using. The belt will last longer than you will be alive probably, lol.post #10656 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:03ampost #10657 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:14ampost #10658 of 1675910/3/13 at 9:14ampost #10659 of 1675910/3/13 at 10:08ampost #10660 of 1675910/3/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
I just got mine today...I fucking LOVE it. It will be on at school next week.post #10661 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:12pmI have a big photo session this weekend. The whole website is being changed. I got a lot of great feed back and we are implementing some serious changes. Everyone who has received " party pigs " and pandas have went ga-ga over them. The heavy weight flannels arrived today so more flannels will ship tomorrow.
I appreciate the support and have a ton of great stuff shipping soon.
If you have a animal print shirt or if you have a great wvg look send me a pic and I will put it up on The wolf vs goat face book page and you could win a free shirt or something.post #10662 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:28pmpost #10663 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:46pmpost #10664 of 1675910/3/13 at 7:50pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1316 Active Users (309 Members and 1007 Guests)
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 5 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 18 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...