Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 703
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10532 of 165199/12/13 at 3:26pmpost #10533 of 165199/12/13 at 4:05pmpost #10534 of 165199/12/13 at 6:18pmI have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
Mauropost #10535 of 165199/12/13 at 6:20pmpost #10536 of 165199/12/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
Don't feel bad. You aren't being left out. The best way to think about it is " dim sum". Wolf vs Goat is like the best dim sum so people in order to get what they want do directly into the kitchen instead of waiting for the waiter to bring the cart around. You will get use to the way things work. Loyalty members always get first dibbs. Then again I don't know why anyone would buy anything I make at retail when the loyalty membership is an option. That's just some poor math skills.post #10537 of 165199/12/13 at 6:52pm
are you planning to make sweat pants too or just sweat knickers like last year?
Are there actually people who order stuff from the site at retail ?post #10538 of 165199/12/13 at 7:58pmQuote:
Seriously. The new knits are fucking wonderful. At the price, it's a no brainer. Thinking about buying another one.
Mauro. When's the roast?post #10539 of 165199/12/13 at 9:27pmpost #10540 of 165199/12/13 at 11:44pmpost #10541 of 165199/13/13 at 1:54amQuote:Yes sir, bamboo sorona tees. For people that don't know, sorona is corn mashed up and woven into a rayon type fiber. Is crazy soft and holds dye well. It can be shiny at times but that's rayon for you. The bamboo is well , bamboo. It's mushed up like the corn. It's anti microbial and is soft but shrinks like a mother fucker if its not blended. I like the combo of bamboo and sorona for a few reasons-
- soft as fuck
- it's a great base layer for winter insulation
- drapes really well
- holds color well
- chicks dig it
@wade yes people actually pay retail. The norm is " hi Mauro , I would like to buy something but I am not sure of the fit. I want to buy "x" and then think about the loyalty program."
I just laugh to myself. The math doesn't lie. My sweaters are pretty damn sweet, fact. The retail price is $300.00 to $310.00 why in the hell would you buy it at retail when you could buy into the program for 75.00 and then buy the sweater for $150.00. Doesn't make sense to me but people do it.
Speaking of the loyalty program nobody came up with a better Idea so anyone who is currently a loyalty member will receive a $30.00 credit for every person they refer that buys into the program. I think it's a good deal, just saying.
I will post pics of the tees on Instagram and Facebook when they arrive today. I am sure someone will post them here to for the people who don't believe in Facebook or Instagram.
Mauropost #10542 of 165199/13/13 at 10:01ampost #10543 of 165199/13/13 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
What colors in the half slub French terry?post #10544 of 165199/13/13 at 10:53ampost #10545 of 165199/13/13 at 4:55pmTees arrived and the fit is dead on. I am very happy with not only the fit but the drape of the tees and the colors. However the medium tees were suppose to measure 28 inches and they were shipped 30 inches so I had to send them back to be fixed. I can tell you they will be worth the wait. I love them!
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1704 Active Users (448 Members and 1256 Guests)
- › Carmina Grey Suede Chelsea Boot - 8.5UK - Soller Last 32 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SKD TV????////// Switzerland vs Estonia Live 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...