Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 2:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 703post #10531 of 167599/12/13 at 3:21pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10532 of 167599/12/13 at 3:26pmpost #10533 of 167599/12/13 at 4:05pmpost #10534 of 167599/12/13 at 6:18pmI have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
Mauropost #10535 of 167599/12/13 at 6:20pmpost #10536 of 167599/12/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
Don't feel bad. You aren't being left out. The best way to think about it is " dim sum". Wolf vs Goat is like the best dim sum so people in order to get what they want do directly into the kitchen instead of waiting for the waiter to bring the cart around. You will get use to the way things work. Loyalty members always get first dibbs. Then again I don't know why anyone would buy anything I make at retail when the loyalty membership is an option. That's just some poor math skills.post #10537 of 167599/12/13 at 6:52pm
are you planning to make sweat pants too or just sweat knickers like last year?
Are there actually people who order stuff from the site at retail ?post #10538 of 167599/12/13 at 7:58pmpost #10539 of 167599/12/13 at 9:27pmpost #10540 of 167599/12/13 at 11:44pmpost #10541 of 167599/13/13 at 1:54amQuote:Yes sir, bamboo sorona tees. For people that don't know, sorona is corn mashed up and woven into a rayon type fiber. Is crazy soft and holds dye well. It can be shiny at times but that's rayon for you. The bamboo is well , bamboo. It's mushed up like the corn. It's anti microbial and is soft but shrinks like a mother fucker if its not blended. I like the combo of bamboo and sorona for a few reasons-
- soft as fuck
- it's a great base layer for winter insulation
- drapes really well
- holds color well
- chicks dig it
@wade yes people actually pay retail. The norm is " hi Mauro , I would like to buy something but I am not sure of the fit. I want to buy "x" and then think about the loyalty program."
I just laugh to myself. The math doesn't lie. My sweaters are pretty damn sweet, fact. The retail price is $300.00 to $310.00 why in the hell would you buy it at retail when you could buy into the program for 75.00 and then buy the sweater for $150.00. Doesn't make sense to me but people do it.
Speaking of the loyalty program nobody came up with a better Idea so anyone who is currently a loyalty member will receive a $30.00 credit for every person they refer that buys into the program. I think it's a good deal, just saying.
I will post pics of the tees on Instagram and Facebook when they arrive today. I am sure someone will post them here to for the people who don't believe in Facebook or Instagram.
Mauropost #10542 of 167599/13/13 at 10:01ampost #10543 of 167599/13/13 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
What colors in the half slub French terry?post #10544 of 167599/13/13 at 10:53ampost #10545 of 167599/13/13 at 4:55pmTees arrived and the fit is dead on. I am very happy with not only the fit but the drape of the tees and the colors. However the medium tees were suppose to measure 28 inches and they were shipped 30 inches so I had to send them back to be fixed. I can tell you they will be worth the wait. I love them!
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1380 Active Users (274 Members and 1106 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 16 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 17 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 27/11-2015: CHALKS AND PINS 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories