Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 703post #10531 of 167599/12/13 at 3:21pmpost #10532 of 167599/12/13 at 3:26pmpost #10533 of 167599/12/13 at 4:05pmpost #10534 of 167599/12/13 at 6:18pmI have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
Mauropost #10535 of 167599/12/13 at 6:20pmpost #10536 of 167599/12/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
Don't feel bad. You aren't being left out. The best way to think about it is " dim sum". Wolf vs Goat is like the best dim sum so people in order to get what they want do directly into the kitchen instead of waiting for the waiter to bring the cart around. You will get use to the way things work. Loyalty members always get first dibbs. Then again I don't know why anyone would buy anything I make at retail when the loyalty membership is an option. That's just some poor math skills.post #10537 of 167599/12/13 at 6:52pm
are you planning to make sweat pants too or just sweat knickers like last year?
Are there actually people who order stuff from the site at retail ?post #10538 of 167599/12/13 at 7:58pmpost #10539 of 167599/12/13 at 9:27pmpost #10540 of 167599/12/13 at 11:44pmpost #10541 of 167599/13/13 at 1:54amQuote:Yes sir, bamboo sorona tees. For people that don't know, sorona is corn mashed up and woven into a rayon type fiber. Is crazy soft and holds dye well. It can be shiny at times but that's rayon for you. The bamboo is well , bamboo. It's mushed up like the corn. It's anti microbial and is soft but shrinks like a mother fucker if its not blended. I like the combo of bamboo and sorona for a few reasons-
- soft as fuck
- it's a great base layer for winter insulation
- drapes really well
- holds color well
- chicks dig it
@wade yes people actually pay retail. The norm is " hi Mauro , I would like to buy something but I am not sure of the fit. I want to buy "x" and then think about the loyalty program."
I just laugh to myself. The math doesn't lie. My sweaters are pretty damn sweet, fact. The retail price is $300.00 to $310.00 why in the hell would you buy it at retail when you could buy into the program for 75.00 and then buy the sweater for $150.00. Doesn't make sense to me but people do it.
Speaking of the loyalty program nobody came up with a better Idea so anyone who is currently a loyalty member will receive a $30.00 credit for every person they refer that buys into the program. I think it's a good deal, just saying.
I will post pics of the tees on Instagram and Facebook when they arrive today. I am sure someone will post them here to for the people who don't believe in Facebook or Instagram.
Mauropost #10542 of 167599/13/13 at 10:01ampost #10543 of 167599/13/13 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
What colors in the half slub French terry?post #10544 of 167599/13/13 at 10:53ampost #10545 of 167599/13/13 at 4:55pmTees arrived and the fit is dead on. I am very happy with not only the fit but the drape of the tees and the colors. However the medium tees were suppose to measure 28 inches and they were shipped 30 inches so I had to send them back to be fixed. I can tell you they will be worth the wait. I love them!
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1214 Active Users (208 Members and 1006 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 55 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Game of Thrones Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 18 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Suit Supply Havana Blue Stripe Linen Silk Suit 36R Suitsupply 28 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 29 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 29 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 29 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding