Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/19/17 at 2:55pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 703post #10531 of 167599/12/13 at 3:21pmpost #10532 of 167599/12/13 at 3:26pmpost #10533 of 167599/12/13 at 4:05pmpost #10534 of 167599/12/13 at 6:18pmI have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
Mauropost #10535 of 167599/12/13 at 6:20pmpost #10536 of 167599/12/13 at 6:23pmQuote:
Don't feel bad. You aren't being left out. The best way to think about it is " dim sum". Wolf vs Goat is like the best dim sum so people in order to get what they want do directly into the kitchen instead of waiting for the waiter to bring the cart around. You will get use to the way things work. Loyalty members always get first dibbs. Then again I don't know why anyone would buy anything I make at retail when the loyalty membership is an option. That's just some poor math skills.post #10537 of 167599/12/13 at 6:52pm
are you planning to make sweat pants too or just sweat knickers like last year?
Are there actually people who order stuff from the site at retail ?post #10538 of 167599/12/13 at 7:58pmpost #10539 of 167599/12/13 at 9:27pmpost #10540 of 167599/12/13 at 11:44pmpost #10541 of 167599/13/13 at 1:54amQuote:Yes sir, bamboo sorona tees. For people that don't know, sorona is corn mashed up and woven into a rayon type fiber. Is crazy soft and holds dye well. It can be shiny at times but that's rayon for you. The bamboo is well , bamboo. It's mushed up like the corn. It's anti microbial and is soft but shrinks like a mother fucker if its not blended. I like the combo of bamboo and sorona for a few reasons-
- soft as fuck
- it's a great base layer for winter insulation
- drapes really well
- holds color well
- chicks dig it
@wade yes people actually pay retail. The norm is " hi Mauro , I would like to buy something but I am not sure of the fit. I want to buy "x" and then think about the loyalty program."
I just laugh to myself. The math doesn't lie. My sweaters are pretty damn sweet, fact. The retail price is $300.00 to $310.00 why in the hell would you buy it at retail when you could buy into the program for 75.00 and then buy the sweater for $150.00. Doesn't make sense to me but people do it.
Speaking of the loyalty program nobody came up with a better Idea so anyone who is currently a loyalty member will receive a $30.00 credit for every person they refer that buys into the program. I think it's a good deal, just saying.
I will post pics of the tees on Instagram and Facebook when they arrive today. I am sure someone will post them here to for the people who don't believe in Facebook or Instagram.
Mauropost #10542 of 167599/13/13 at 10:01ampost #10543 of 167599/13/13 at 10:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I have 3 hoodies coming out. For the people who already own the cherry slush and salt n peppa sweat knickers your matching hoodie has finally become reality. The sample that I have is probably one of the best fitting hoodies I have ever tried on, thank you Jesus ! The next 3rd hoodie is a 20.75 linear oz half slub French terry bonded with jersey on the back side. It will make a very clean hoodie and some sick ass sweat knickers and sweat pants. I know everyone is ready for more sweat knickers. I can honestly say I need another pair. My wife is sick of me wearing the old sweat knickers day in and day out. The texture of the half slub is so damn neat. You guys will dig them and this fabric is reason enough to join the loyalty program.
What colors in the half slub French terry?post #10544 of 167599/13/13 at 10:53ampost #10545 of 167599/13/13 at 4:55pmTees arrived and the fit is dead on. I am very happy with not only the fit but the drape of the tees and the colors. However the medium tees were suppose to measure 28 inches and they were shipped 30 inches so I had to send them back to be fixed. I can tell you they will be worth the wait. I love them!
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1509 Active Users (341 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › The UMIT BENAN Thread 1 minute ago
- › The 27 Year Old Virgin 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › All Styles Considered: An Arts Magazine from StyleForum Users 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway