Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 8:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:10 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 702
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10517 of 167599/10/13 at 9:00am
jealous! i jumped on the anchor wagon too late and now there's nothing in my size. love the shirt!
btw, Mauro, i got my slate overdye oxford last friday. thanks so much! absolutely love it. i'm officially a customer for life. by far the best fitting button down i've ever tried. (i had originally ordered a different shirt during the sale but it ended up being sold out even tho the website said it was available. i called Mauro after receiving the rest of my order, and he overnighted me a different shirt of my choice. amazing customer service!)post #10518 of 167599/11/13 at 10:59ampost #10519 of 167599/11/13 at 5:01pmpost #10520 of 167599/11/13 at 6:09pmpost #10521 of 167599/11/13 at 6:20pmpost #10522 of 167599/11/13 at 7:18pmpost #10523 of 167599/12/13 at 9:45ampost #10524 of 167599/12/13 at 11:30ampost #10525 of 167599/12/13 at 12:02pmI was wondering about my floral / summer berry shirts. I got an email about a shipment but the address was wrong, and in the end the tracking says it hasn't actually shipped yet (this was a week and a half ago).
Are all the summer pre-orders supposed to be shipped?post #10526 of 167599/12/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
Did you e-mail him? He's pretty good about getting back to people that way.post #10527 of 167599/12/13 at 1:25pmQuote:
Email Mauro and he will get back to you!post #10528 of 167599/12/13 at 1:34pmQuote:All WvG jackets and blazers are full canvassed with real cold rinse horse hair,hand woven in Italy. The jackets come prepared for button holes so that the jacket can be marked for real functioning hand sewn button holes.There is over 30 hours of hand work and pressing involved in the making of the jackets. Real sweat shields , hand sewn lapels, and shoulder sleeves. The Ready to wear suits are a good buy for anyone who can't get Made to Measure. The retail price for the suits are around $1800.00 so loyalty members get a hell of a deal. Most of the fabrics are super 140's. I hope this helps.Quote:
All the transition shirts have not shipped. Some orders I printed shipping labels for but the shirts were either not made correctly or not made at all. We are finishing them up now. It's was no fault of the factory but a computer error that printed of the orders off line so some people received collars they didn't receive so we are correcting the problem now.
I still have a lot of people who haven't paid for their shirts. It would be nice to either pay up or cancel so that I may sell your shirt. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Tees are delivered tomorrow and I have a HUGE waiting list. If you want one or more shoot me an email or you might be SOL. I have several customers that buy one of every color and sometimes 3 or 4 of the same color. I will do my best to make sure everyone gets a tee. I will start making more in different colors and fabrics. The beginning of October the henelys will be in stock.
My special fabric shipped for the new batch of sweat knickers and hoodies. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for the project. The fabric is just to fucking cool.
Mauropost #10529 of 167599/12/13 at 2:27pmQuote:
Do we need to talk to you now about getting hoodies from you? Or should we just wait until you have them in stock -- I'd like to not miss out on this.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Allen Edmonds Mcallister US 10D Merlot New in Box Wingtip 10 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 seconds ago
- › Common Projects Derby Shine - Black Sz 44 22 seconds ago
- › Meermin Linea Maestro wholecut, UK 7 1/2 39 seconds ago
- › Epaulet NEW 36 FF Driggs Grey Cross-Hatch Wool Pants 1 minute ago
- › A W Bauer & Co 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Manhattan Sales Alert!! 8 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...