Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
- Fit Critique Last post on 4/7/13 at 6:37am in Classic Menswear
- Slim fit clothing for a really short guy (5'4") Last post on 8/22/13 at 2:51pm in Classic Menswear
- College Wardrobe- What to wear? Last post on 8/30/13 at 11:02am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 702
Styleforum Top Picks
jealous! i jumped on the anchor wagon too late and now there's nothing in my size. love the shirt!
btw, Mauro, i got my slate overdye oxford last friday. thanks so much! absolutely love it. i'm officially a customer for life. by far the best fitting button down i've ever tried. (i had originally ordered a different shirt during the sale but it ended up being sold out even tho the website said it was available. i called Mauro after receiving the rest of my order, and he overnighted me a different shirt of my choice. amazing customer service!)
Did you e-mail him? He's pretty good about getting back to people that way.
Email Mauro and he will get back to you!
All the transition shirts have not shipped. Some orders I printed shipping labels for but the shirts were either not made correctly or not made at all. We are finishing them up now. It's was no fault of the factory but a computer error that printed of the orders off line so some people received collars they didn't receive so we are correcting the problem now.
I still have a lot of people who haven't paid for their shirts. It would be nice to either pay up or cancel so that I may sell your shirt. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Tees are delivered tomorrow and I have a HUGE waiting list. If you want one or more shoot me an email or you might be SOL. I have several customers that buy one of every color and sometimes 3 or 4 of the same color. I will do my best to make sure everyone gets a tee. I will start making more in different colors and fabrics. The beginning of October the henelys will be in stock.
My special fabric shipped for the new batch of sweat knickers and hoodies. I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for the project. The fabric is just to fucking cool.
Do we need to talk to you now about getting hoodies from you? Or should we just wait until you have them in stock -- I'd like to not miss out on this.
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 seconds ago
- › Are the Alden + Context Roy Boot worth $585? 57 seconds ago
- › Building Muscle Fast The Quickest Way to Build the Biggest Body... 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Two horrible experiences with Mr. Porter 22 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 28 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 43 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 46 minutes ago
- › Marsell ankle boots 49 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...