Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 701post #10501 of 167599/7/13 at 9:09ampost #10502 of 167599/7/13 at 9:31ampost #10503 of 167599/7/13 at 9:32amQuote:
I'm with ya. This year id stick to your shirt size. But that's just me.post #10504 of 167599/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #10505 of 167599/7/13 at 3:44pmpost #10506 of 167599/7/13 at 6:57pmpost #10507 of 167599/8/13 at 7:37amYes, but not much lower. The over style and fit of this seasons Henleys and Tees are just so much better than last years. I know 97% of the people that bought the tees and Henleys loved them this year I think it will be 99% for sure.post #10508 of 167599/8/13 at 8:01ampost #10509 of 167599/9/13 at 6:03amQuote:
What email address did you send it to? Please send it to Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com I think sticking true to size is the way to go anyone on the fence can always order two and return one.post #10510 of 167599/9/13 at 4:51pmpost #10511 of 167599/9/13 at 7:31pmpost #10512 of 167599/10/13 at 5:32am^^ Yup. SO are a few others. I apologize for the delay and we are working fast to fix everything for everyone.
Tees have shipped they will sell out FAST. I should get them before this Friday.
I am sending out another newsletter this week.
My Special fabric is almost finished for NEW SWEAT KNICKERS and Matching Hoodie. I love this fabric so much. It's a 20.75 oz/linear yard half slub french terry bonded with jersey on the other side.
I have been waiting for this fabric for close to a year.
Henley's will be finished by the first week of October, perfect timing.
RTW suits are in house. I have 4 different fabrics all prepared for button holes and alterations in need be.
Sweaters are in and selling pretty fast. I am doing my best to get product on the web so everyone can see them.
Car coat is in house. Getting pics ASAP. It's can be made in other colors.
More shirts will be coming out soon.
I finally approved the pant fit. I am pretty damn excited about this. RTW chinos and Dandy pants are on the way.
Mauropost #10513 of 167599/10/13 at 6:37ampost #10514 of 167599/10/13 at 6:48ampost #10515 of 167599/10/13 at 8:08amQuote:Originally Posted by sharkminusbear
Interested in seeing pics of the car coat.
Are the henleys made from the same waffle material as last year or something different?
Car Coat is pretty bad ass but I am not sure you will dig on the length.
The Henley is made from the same thermal but the rib should be thicker. The fit is just so much better and the colors are great, too. There will be some variegation in the thermals because they are dyed by hand but I think it looks even cooler.
You haven't missed on the tees. The tees are in route to me now.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1456 Active Users (316 Members and 1140 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding