Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:47 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 701post #10501 of 167599/7/13 at 9:09am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10502 of 167599/7/13 at 9:31ampost #10503 of 167599/7/13 at 9:32amQuote:
I'm with ya. This year id stick to your shirt size. But that's just me.post #10504 of 167599/7/13 at 3:43pmpost #10505 of 167599/7/13 at 3:44pmpost #10506 of 167599/7/13 at 6:57pmpost #10507 of 167599/8/13 at 7:37amYes, but not much lower. The over style and fit of this seasons Henleys and Tees are just so much better than last years. I know 97% of the people that bought the tees and Henleys loved them this year I think it will be 99% for sure.post #10508 of 167599/8/13 at 8:01ampost #10509 of 167599/9/13 at 6:03amQuote:
What email address did you send it to? Please send it to Mauro@wolfvsgoat.com I think sticking true to size is the way to go anyone on the fence can always order two and return one.post #10510 of 167599/9/13 at 4:51pmpost #10511 of 167599/9/13 at 7:31pmpost #10512 of 167599/10/13 at 5:32am^^ Yup. SO are a few others. I apologize for the delay and we are working fast to fix everything for everyone.
Tees have shipped they will sell out FAST. I should get them before this Friday.
I am sending out another newsletter this week.
My Special fabric is almost finished for NEW SWEAT KNICKERS and Matching Hoodie. I love this fabric so much. It's a 20.75 oz/linear yard half slub french terry bonded with jersey on the other side.
I have been waiting for this fabric for close to a year.
Henley's will be finished by the first week of October, perfect timing.
RTW suits are in house. I have 4 different fabrics all prepared for button holes and alterations in need be.
Sweaters are in and selling pretty fast. I am doing my best to get product on the web so everyone can see them.
Car coat is in house. Getting pics ASAP. It's can be made in other colors.
More shirts will be coming out soon.
I finally approved the pant fit. I am pretty damn excited about this. RTW chinos and Dandy pants are on the way.
Mauropost #10513 of 167599/10/13 at 6:37ampost #10514 of 167599/10/13 at 6:48ampost #10515 of 167599/10/13 at 8:08amQuote:Originally Posted by sharkminusbear
Interested in seeing pics of the car coat.
Are the henleys made from the same waffle material as last year or something different?
Car Coat is pretty bad ass but I am not sure you will dig on the length.
The Henley is made from the same thermal but the rib should be thicker. The fit is just so much better and the colors are great, too. There will be some variegation in the thermals because they are dyed by hand but I think it looks even cooler.
You haven't missed on the tees. The tees are in route to me now.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1482 Active Users (268 Members and 1214 Guests)
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › New to Business Casual 8 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 18 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 19 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth