Am I missing something in that write up? "Southern guys"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 12/7/16 at 3:49pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 700post #10486 of 167599/6/13 at 8:22ampost #10487 of 167599/6/13 at 10:27amWell I live in Virginia and love hunting/ Shooting. We were talking on the phone and the conversation revolved around shooting, BBQ, and making quality stuff in America. I could see how they interpreted me as guy from the south. I think thought it was a great little write. Now, let's see how the Huckberry readers respond to the shirts.post #10488 of 167599/6/13 at 10:43ampost #10489 of 167599/6/13 at 12:34pmpost #10490 of 167599/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #10491 of 167599/6/13 at 12:57pmpost #10492 of 167599/6/13 at 2:18pmpost #10493 of 167599/6/13 at 6:16pmOk,ok,ok, anyone who wants a sweater before I release them just email or call me.
Crews are $300.00 before loyalty program and turtlenecks are $310.00
All the sweater are of whole garment construction. The yarn is extra long extra fine merino wool spun and dyed in Italy. If you have a sweater from last season you will notice the rib is much thicker and the sweater overall is much denser.
You can look on the wolf vs goat Facebook page or Instagram for colors.
I recommend the olive and marled charcoal for the crew necks . For the turtlenecks military green and lavender but really all the colors kick complete ass.
Mauropost #10494 of 167599/6/13 at 6:34pmpost #10495 of 167599/7/13 at 12:54ampost #10496 of 167599/7/13 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
is the fit the same as last year, or slimmer? I have a L that's a little too big on me/loose, go with the M?
Ben, the fit is much better this season. I am not sure what size you would considering you fluxuate between M and L. The arms are slimmer and so is the body. The sweaters is much denser. I am going down to Richmond soon so I will bring a Medium and a Large. What color?
Sure if you know how to knit. These sweaters are made already. Pockets on whole garment are very hard to do, full fashion not a problem.post #10497 of 167599/7/13 at 6:58ampost #10498 of 167599/7/13 at 7:40ampost #10499 of 167599/7/13 at 8:14ampost #10500 of 167599/7/13 at 8:27am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1083 Active Users (117 Members and 966 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 24 minutes ago
- › What to wear with this shirt? 29 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 32 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 45 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 46 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 49 minutes ago
- › Jomers 50 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...