Am I missing something in that write up? "Southern guys"?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:19 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 700post #10486 of 167599/6/13 at 8:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10487 of 167599/6/13 at 10:27amWell I live in Virginia and love hunting/ Shooting. We were talking on the phone and the conversation revolved around shooting, BBQ, and making quality stuff in America. I could see how they interpreted me as guy from the south. I think thought it was a great little write. Now, let's see how the Huckberry readers respond to the shirts.post #10488 of 167599/6/13 at 10:43ampost #10489 of 167599/6/13 at 12:34pmpost #10490 of 167599/6/13 at 12:42pmpost #10491 of 167599/6/13 at 12:57pmpost #10492 of 167599/6/13 at 2:18pmpost #10493 of 167599/6/13 at 6:16pmOk,ok,ok, anyone who wants a sweater before I release them just email or call me.
Crews are $300.00 before loyalty program and turtlenecks are $310.00
All the sweater are of whole garment construction. The yarn is extra long extra fine merino wool spun and dyed in Italy. If you have a sweater from last season you will notice the rib is much thicker and the sweater overall is much denser.
You can look on the wolf vs goat Facebook page or Instagram for colors.
I recommend the olive and marled charcoal for the crew necks . For the turtlenecks military green and lavender but really all the colors kick complete ass.
Mauropost #10494 of 167599/6/13 at 6:34pmpost #10495 of 167599/7/13 at 12:54ampost #10496 of 167599/7/13 at 6:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
is the fit the same as last year, or slimmer? I have a L that's a little too big on me/loose, go with the M?
Ben, the fit is much better this season. I am not sure what size you would considering you fluxuate between M and L. The arms are slimmer and so is the body. The sweaters is much denser. I am going down to Richmond soon so I will bring a Medium and a Large. What color?
Sure if you know how to knit. These sweaters are made already. Pockets on whole garment are very hard to do, full fashion not a problem.post #10497 of 167599/7/13 at 6:58ampost #10498 of 167599/7/13 at 7:40ampost #10499 of 167599/7/13 at 8:14am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1742 Active Users (404 Members and 1338 Guests)
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 15 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › USPS - Most Worthless Tracking System? 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015