Same, I'm pretty excited about these shirts and the loyalty membership once the sale is over
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:56 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 695post #10411 of 167599/2/13 at 9:15ampost #10412 of 167599/2/13 at 9:44ampost #10413 of 167599/3/13 at 3:51ampost #10414 of 167599/3/13 at 3:54ampost #10415 of 167599/3/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Oh damn, sorry for being late. Ill email you my order shortly. Thanks mauropost #10416 of 167599/3/13 at 9:13amNot to worry. I knew there would be a couple stragglers. I added you a two others.
If I were you look at the lavender tencel, and any of the anchor print shirts.
Mauropost #10417 of 167599/3/13 at 9:33am
mauro, what is the spread collar like on the lawn shirt? is it more of a traditional spread or is it a cut away spread style? there isn't a pic with the shirt and i see you seem to do both styles on various shirts. thanks.post #10418 of 167599/3/13 at 10:48ampost #10419 of 167599/3/13 at 12:45pmpost #10420 of 167599/3/13 at 2:17pmk9n, you could always do what I'm doing and have a tailor convert it into a short-sleeve shirt.
Speaking of which, I got some shirts in the mail today, awesome stuff. Gonna take 'em in to be short-sleeve'd this weekend.
Pink dots are particularlypost #10421 of 167599/3/13 at 2:29pmpost #10422 of 167599/3/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
Thanks for the suggestion
! I've got the pink dots and it's a good one, although it's a bit thick for my summer shirt rotation. The shirt that I disliked the most when I first got it was the sea green one, but on my Italy trip it has been my favorite...it's the perfect weight and hecka versatile. It has been my go to shirt this summer and IMO the ultimate sleeper....If that shirt is still avail I wouldn't hesitate to cop!
I'll try and get some fit pics up when I'm back in the states...I think I slept on the lavender twi too (hanging in my closet, just hasn't been front row in a while)post #10423 of 167599/3/13 at 2:49pmpost #10424 of 167599/3/13 at 2:55pmpost #10425 of 167599/3/13 at 4:39pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (253 Members and 1199 Guests)
- › Crusty's "What I wore on this Date in History" - a walk down memory... 20 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 1 minute ago
- › Wearing A Tailored Jacket And Jeans Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Need tips on how to restore these Florsheim Shell Longwings 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...