Same, I'm pretty excited about these shirts and the loyalty membership once the sale is over
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 10:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 695post #10411 of 167599/2/13 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10412 of 167599/2/13 at 9:44ampost #10413 of 167599/3/13 at 3:51ampost #10414 of 167599/3/13 at 3:54ampost #10415 of 167599/3/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Oh damn, sorry for being late. Ill email you my order shortly. Thanks mauropost #10416 of 167599/3/13 at 9:13amNot to worry. I knew there would be a couple stragglers. I added you a two others.
If I were you look at the lavender tencel, and any of the anchor print shirts.
Mauropost #10417 of 167599/3/13 at 9:33am
mauro, what is the spread collar like on the lawn shirt? is it more of a traditional spread or is it a cut away spread style? there isn't a pic with the shirt and i see you seem to do both styles on various shirts. thanks.post #10418 of 167599/3/13 at 10:48ampost #10419 of 167599/3/13 at 12:45pmpost #10420 of 167599/3/13 at 2:17pmk9n, you could always do what I'm doing and have a tailor convert it into a short-sleeve shirt.
Speaking of which, I got some shirts in the mail today, awesome stuff. Gonna take 'em in to be short-sleeve'd this weekend.
Pink dots are particularlypost #10421 of 167599/3/13 at 2:29pmpost #10422 of 167599/3/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
Thanks for the suggestion
! I've got the pink dots and it's a good one, although it's a bit thick for my summer shirt rotation. The shirt that I disliked the most when I first got it was the sea green one, but on my Italy trip it has been my favorite...it's the perfect weight and hecka versatile. It has been my go to shirt this summer and IMO the ultimate sleeper....If that shirt is still avail I wouldn't hesitate to cop!
I'll try and get some fit pics up when I'm back in the states...I think I slept on the lavender twi too (hanging in my closet, just hasn't been front row in a while)post #10423 of 167599/3/13 at 2:49pmpost #10424 of 167599/3/13 at 2:55pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1747 Active Users (439 Members and 1308 Guests)
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 1 second ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 13 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 39 seconds ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › A morning at Horween Leather Company. 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan