Same, I'm pretty excited about these shirts and the loyalty membership once the sale is over
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Today at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 695post #10411 of 167599/2/13 at 9:15am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10412 of 167599/2/13 at 9:44ampost #10413 of 167599/3/13 at 3:51ampost #10414 of 167599/3/13 at 3:54ampost #10415 of 167599/3/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Oh damn, sorry for being late. Ill email you my order shortly. Thanks mauropost #10416 of 167599/3/13 at 9:13amNot to worry. I knew there would be a couple stragglers. I added you a two others.
If I were you look at the lavender tencel, and any of the anchor print shirts.
Mauropost #10417 of 167599/3/13 at 9:33am
mauro, what is the spread collar like on the lawn shirt? is it more of a traditional spread or is it a cut away spread style? there isn't a pic with the shirt and i see you seem to do both styles on various shirts. thanks.post #10418 of 167599/3/13 at 10:48ampost #10419 of 167599/3/13 at 12:45pmpost #10420 of 167599/3/13 at 2:17pmk9n, you could always do what I'm doing and have a tailor convert it into a short-sleeve shirt.
Speaking of which, I got some shirts in the mail today, awesome stuff. Gonna take 'em in to be short-sleeve'd this weekend.
Pink dots are particularlypost #10421 of 167599/3/13 at 2:29pmpost #10422 of 167599/3/13 at 2:33pmQuote:
Thanks for the suggestion
! I've got the pink dots and it's a good one, although it's a bit thick for my summer shirt rotation. The shirt that I disliked the most when I first got it was the sea green one, but on my Italy trip it has been my favorite...it's the perfect weight and hecka versatile. It has been my go to shirt this summer and IMO the ultimate sleeper....If that shirt is still avail I wouldn't hesitate to cop!
I'll try and get some fit pics up when I'm back in the states...I think I slept on the lavender twi too (hanging in my closet, just hasn't been front row in a while)post #10423 of 167599/3/13 at 2:49pmpost #10424 of 167599/3/13 at 2:55pm
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 935 Active Users (149 Members and 786 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 47 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 15 minutes ago
- › ***Official Franco Ercoles Bespoke Thread (Brooklyn/Manhattan)*** 21 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 27 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 30 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...