is stuff being added to the site as we speak or am i just not noticing things? it looks like the sweat knickers are back as well as a few shirts i didn't notice previously - dark slate overdye and charcoal broadcloth???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 690post #10336 of 167598/28/13 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10337 of 167598/28/13 at 7:58ampost #10338 of 167598/28/13 at 8:00ampost #10339 of 167598/28/13 at 8:01amQuote:
Likely. Getting rid of everything and starting freshpost #10340 of 167598/28/13 at 8:02amAll the shirts I really want are sold out in my size...But there's a few shirts I wouldn't mind having left :-\ Having just paid tuition and feeling poor...Whatdo? I need to sell off a few items from my wardrobe first...post #10341 of 167598/28/13 at 8:03amQuote:
I think some stuff got added this morning. I'm 99% sure when I was looking at bottoms at 7am there was only bloodline trousers now I see trousers + knickers.post #10342 of 167598/28/13 at 8:16ampost #10343 of 167598/28/13 at 8:24ampost #10344 of 167598/28/13 at 9:05amI am taking care of this sale first.
Hoodie and Lounge pant are in the works. You will receive another newsletter in a week giving you a better sense of what's going on so you can budget accordingly. We did add more product.
I have a new fabric for sweat knickers , hoodies, and sweater shirts that will make people VERY
If you are an XXL AD/BD , XL BD/AD , XS AD/BD you have a lot of great stuff snatch up. Mediums and Larges not so much. I did notice we have a lot of larges in the oxfords.
Off to the post office for the first run!post #10345 of 167598/28/13 at 10:06ampost #10346 of 167598/28/13 at 10:08ampost #10347 of 167598/28/13 at 10:32ampost #10348 of 167598/28/13 at 10:38ampost #10349 of 167598/28/13 at 10:53ampost #10350 of 167598/28/13 at 11:24amSale will go live for the public Friday. Buying into the loyalty program now is pretty smart. It will pay for itself right away and then it's money in the bank for as long as you decide to shop with Wolf vs Goat.
Thank you for posting the pics. It's so interesting because the cut of our shirts are different and so is the design including the way we both chose to utilize the fabric.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1580 Active Users (338 Members and 1242 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 4 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?