is stuff being added to the site as we speak or am i just not noticing things? it looks like the sweat knickers are back as well as a few shirts i didn't notice previously - dark slate overdye and charcoal broadcloth???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 10:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 690post #10336 of 167598/28/13 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10337 of 167598/28/13 at 7:58ampost #10338 of 167598/28/13 at 8:00ampost #10339 of 167598/28/13 at 8:01amQuote:
Likely. Getting rid of everything and starting freshpost #10340 of 167598/28/13 at 8:02amAll the shirts I really want are sold out in my size...But there's a few shirts I wouldn't mind having left :-\ Having just paid tuition and feeling poor...Whatdo? I need to sell off a few items from my wardrobe first...post #10341 of 167598/28/13 at 8:03amQuote:
I think some stuff got added this morning. I'm 99% sure when I was looking at bottoms at 7am there was only bloodline trousers now I see trousers + knickers.post #10342 of 167598/28/13 at 8:16ampost #10343 of 167598/28/13 at 8:24ampost #10344 of 167598/28/13 at 9:05amI am taking care of this sale first.
Hoodie and Lounge pant are in the works. You will receive another newsletter in a week giving you a better sense of what's going on so you can budget accordingly. We did add more product.
I have a new fabric for sweat knickers , hoodies, and sweater shirts that will make people VERY
If you are an XXL AD/BD , XL BD/AD , XS AD/BD you have a lot of great stuff snatch up. Mediums and Larges not so much. I did notice we have a lot of larges in the oxfords.
Off to the post office for the first run!post #10345 of 167598/28/13 at 10:06ampost #10346 of 167598/28/13 at 10:08ampost #10347 of 167598/28/13 at 10:32ampost #10348 of 167598/28/13 at 10:38ampost #10349 of 167598/28/13 at 10:53ampost #10350 of 167598/28/13 at 11:24amSale will go live for the public Friday. Buying into the loyalty program now is pretty smart. It will pay for itself right away and then it's money in the bank for as long as you decide to shop with Wolf vs Goat.
Thank you for posting the pics. It's so interesting because the cut of our shirts are different and so is the design including the way we both chose to utilize the fabric.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1162 Active Users (220 Members and 942 Guests)
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 11 minutes ago
- › Tailoring Pants - Taking in vs. Letting Out 12 minutes ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Red sole 14 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 16 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...