is stuff being added to the site as we speak or am i just not noticing things? it looks like the sweat knickers are back as well as a few shirts i didn't notice previously - dark slate overdye and charcoal broadcloth???
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 3:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 690post #10336 of 167598/28/13 at 7:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10337 of 167598/28/13 at 7:58ampost #10338 of 167598/28/13 at 8:00ampost #10339 of 167598/28/13 at 8:01amQuote:
Likely. Getting rid of everything and starting freshpost #10340 of 167598/28/13 at 8:02amAll the shirts I really want are sold out in my size...But there's a few shirts I wouldn't mind having left :-\ Having just paid tuition and feeling poor...Whatdo? I need to sell off a few items from my wardrobe first...post #10341 of 167598/28/13 at 8:03amQuote:
I think some stuff got added this morning. I'm 99% sure when I was looking at bottoms at 7am there was only bloodline trousers now I see trousers + knickers.post #10342 of 167598/28/13 at 8:16ampost #10343 of 167598/28/13 at 8:24ampost #10344 of 167598/28/13 at 9:05amI am taking care of this sale first.
Hoodie and Lounge pant are in the works. You will receive another newsletter in a week giving you a better sense of what's going on so you can budget accordingly. We did add more product.
I have a new fabric for sweat knickers , hoodies, and sweater shirts that will make people VERY
If you are an XXL AD/BD , XL BD/AD , XS AD/BD you have a lot of great stuff snatch up. Mediums and Larges not so much. I did notice we have a lot of larges in the oxfords.
Off to the post office for the first run!post #10345 of 167598/28/13 at 10:06ampost #10346 of 167598/28/13 at 10:08ampost #10347 of 167598/28/13 at 10:32ampost #10348 of 167598/28/13 at 10:38ampost #10349 of 167598/28/13 at 10:53ampost #10350 of 167598/28/13 at 11:24amSale will go live for the public Friday. Buying into the loyalty program now is pretty smart. It will pay for itself right away and then it's money in the bank for as long as you decide to shop with Wolf vs Goat.
Thank you for posting the pics. It's so interesting because the cut of our shirts are different and so is the design including the way we both chose to utilize the fabric.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1685 Active Users (427 Members and 1258 Guests)
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Used Canali 120's suit - how much is reasonable? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan