Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 5/2/16 at 7:35pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 686post #10276 of 167598/24/13 at 3:38pmpost #10277 of 167598/24/13 at 8:39pmQuote:
Yeah, the website is pretty much useless right now - and maybe you are getting emails I am not since I have seen several things on this thread that I had no idea were offered.post #10278 of 167598/24/13 at 9:42pmpost #10279 of 167598/25/13 at 5:58amThe website is meant for the general public not loyalty members. If you see a shirt on the web or a fabric swatch from Facebook or Instagram just call or email me. If the fabric is in stock I will gladly make it for you. I do understand people get frustrated because stock is low on the web at this point I can't help that. I am a very small company.
loyalty members will get a better understanding of what's going on in this next newsletter dropping this coming week.
if you are sour because something is out of stock join the loyalty program and you won't have that issue.
Collar types are practically limitless. I have almost every collar type you can imagine. For example the latest run of special orders I made for loyalty members wide spread , extreme spread, spread, and button down collars. If you want something else like a club or curve spread for example just let me know and I will make it for you, no extra charge or anything that's one of the perks of being a loyalty customer.
The loyalty program is set up to give you the best price all year around so you save money and look good. It's not a bullshit scam or a to go to be true situation. There is simply no reason someone shouldn't buy into the loyalty program unless they don't like the aesthetic of Wolf vs Goat or strongly dislike me as a person to the point they simply can't justify saving 50% on clothing. The whole reason I started the program was to help my customers and grow my business. No one on this forum would by my stuff the way they do if I didn't use my business model. As we all know this season Engineered Garments and I use a couple of the same fabrics. Their shirt which is nice was $250.00 in their body style, my shirt was $200.00 ,with the loyalty program that shirt just became $100.00. Everyone also knows I use some of the best fabrics in the world. I couldn't use those fabrics if I still wanted to make everything is the USA which I stand behind 100%. The garment would simply be to expensive. A great example was the sno-cone shirt made by incotex, their shirt was 350.00 I believe. Who on this forum on the regular would pay that much for a shirt? My best fabrics with the loyalty program come in under Epaulet's lowest price point. You also have to remember the loyalty program works for EVERYTHING I make including MTM.
My suits are handmade with real hand woven horse haired canvass from Italy. I offer real hand sewn buttonholes with every type of ala cart option you can think of. My suits are expensive but with the loyalty program the suit now becomes obtainable for the entry level worker so he can look like the boss. For people who don't want that option and want an higher priced suit I also use oxxford's factory
I am in the process of having custom denim made for me by Cone. Once ,I tackle that hurdle all my bottoms will be made from American Cloth. The chinos are being made from the cramerton cloth by Galey and Lord ( google it great read). White oak and Cramerton is a great combo. Jeans around 90.00 are a great option. I do want to use the Gunstin model for denim, GREAT concept and model.
Heads up tees and Heneleys are almost finished. I can pretty much guarantee you they won't make it to the web.
I hope I didn't come off to preachy. I know there are holes in my business model but we can closing them and the machine is getting oiled and starting to run a lot smoother. If you are someone who is on the fence pull the trigger I can promise you it will be the best 75.00 you ever spent on clothing. To all my current loyalty members I thank you for your support and will continue to give you the best possible service I can.
Mauropost #10280 of 167598/25/13 at 6:18amWasn't trying to gripe about the website, just providing feedback. Status of the website doesn't bother me, I just email you anyways since monkey arms basically always mean special order anyways
Can you do a short collar like this one by ervell (similar things found with jil, mmm, dries, or just about any other fashion brand)?
What shirt do you have like EG?post #10281 of 167598/25/13 at 6:24amI can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as fuck and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.post #10282 of 167598/25/13 at 6:35amI have a pink shirt from like two years ago with the smaller collar, personally I prefer it. My neck is super skinny, not necessarily short, but keeps things in better proportion. Also feels softer than my newer shirts, but I don't know if that was a fabric change or just a few years of wear. I just want llamas right now, lol I'll stop bringing it up every chance... and maybe that buffalo if still available, somehow missed the boat on that. Thanks dudepost #10283 of 167598/25/13 at 7:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as fuck and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.post #10284 of 167598/25/13 at 8:59ampost #10285 of 167598/25/13 at 9:13ampost #10286 of 167598/25/13 at 9:36ampost #10287 of 167598/25/13 at 9:58ampost #10288 of 167598/25/13 at 10:56ampost #10289 of 167598/25/13 at 11:01ampost #10290 of 167598/25/13 at 11:50am
I'm having the sleeves shortened on some of my more recent purchases but when I pick them up next week I'll take a pic of my collection. Unbeatable fabrics. +1 for liking a shorter collar though. The point/spread are a bit long for us shorter guys.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › Friends graduation lunch 13 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts