Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 686post #10276 of 165918/24/13 at 3:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10277 of 165918/24/13 at 8:39pmQuote:
Yeah, the website is pretty much useless right now - and maybe you are getting emails I am not since I have seen several things on this thread that I had no idea were offered.post #10278 of 165918/24/13 at 9:42pmpost #10279 of 165918/25/13 at 5:58amThe website is meant for the general public not loyalty members. If you see a shirt on the web or a fabric swatch from Facebook or Instagram just call or email me. If the fabric is in stock I will gladly make it for you. I do understand people get frustrated because stock is low on the web at this point I can't help that. I am a very small company.
loyalty members will get a better understanding of what's going on in this next newsletter dropping this coming week.
if you are sour because something is out of stock join the loyalty program and you won't have that issue.
Collar types are practically limitless. I have almost every collar type you can imagine. For example the latest run of special orders I made for loyalty members wide spread , extreme spread, spread, and button down collars. If you want something else like a club or curve spread for example just let me know and I will make it for you, no extra charge or anything that's one of the perks of being a loyalty customer.
The loyalty program is set up to give you the best price all year around so you save money and look good. It's not a bullshit scam or a to go to be true situation. There is simply no reason someone shouldn't buy into the loyalty program unless they don't like the aesthetic of Wolf vs Goat or strongly dislike me as a person to the point they simply can't justify saving 50% on clothing. The whole reason I started the program was to help my customers and grow my business. No one on this forum would by my stuff the way they do if I didn't use my business model. As we all know this season Engineered Garments and I use a couple of the same fabrics. Their shirt which is nice was $250.00 in their body style, my shirt was $200.00 ,with the loyalty program that shirt just became $100.00. Everyone also knows I use some of the best fabrics in the world. I couldn't use those fabrics if I still wanted to make everything is the USA which I stand behind 100%. The garment would simply be to expensive. A great example was the sno-cone shirt made by incotex, their shirt was 350.00 I believe. Who on this forum on the regular would pay that much for a shirt? My best fabrics with the loyalty program come in under Epaulet's lowest price point. You also have to remember the loyalty program works for EVERYTHING I make including MTM.
My suits are handmade with real hand woven horse haired canvass from Italy. I offer real hand sewn buttonholes with every type of ala cart option you can think of. My suits are expensive but with the loyalty program the suit now becomes obtainable for the entry level worker so he can look like the boss. For people who don't want that option and want an higher priced suit I also use oxxford's factory
I am in the process of having custom denim made for me by Cone. Once ,I tackle that hurdle all my bottoms will be made from American Cloth. The chinos are being made from the cramerton cloth by Galey and Lord ( google it great read). White oak and Cramerton is a great combo. Jeans around 90.00 are a great option. I do want to use the Gunstin model for denim, GREAT concept and model.
Heads up tees and Heneleys are almost finished. I can pretty much guarantee you they won't make it to the web.
I hope I didn't come off to preachy. I know there are holes in my business model but we can closing them and the machine is getting oiled and starting to run a lot smoother. If you are someone who is on the fence pull the trigger I can promise you it will be the best 75.00 you ever spent on clothing. To all my current loyalty members I thank you for your support and will continue to give you the best possible service I can.
Mauropost #10280 of 165918/25/13 at 6:18amWasn't trying to gripe about the website, just providing feedback. Status of the website doesn't bother me, I just email you anyways since monkey arms basically always mean special order anyways
Can you do a short collar like this one by ervell (similar things found with jil, mmm, dries, or just about any other fashion brand)?
What shirt do you have like EG?post #10281 of 165918/25/13 at 6:24amI can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as fuck and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.post #10282 of 165918/25/13 at 6:35amI have a pink shirt from like two years ago with the smaller collar, personally I prefer it. My neck is super skinny, not necessarily short, but keeps things in better proportion. Also feels softer than my newer shirts, but I don't know if that was a fabric change or just a few years of wear. I just want llamas right now, lol I'll stop bringing it up every chance... and maybe that buffalo if still available, somehow missed the boat on that. Thanks dudepost #10283 of 165918/25/13 at 7:10amQuote:Originally Posted by Mauro
I can make any collar length you want. The EG shirt was the navy flannel with red polka dots I am sure RKD or Bubba will post it up.
I appreciate the feedback. I wanted to just throw everything out there. Not so much for you but the people in the fence or the people who thinks its to good to be true. If you want a collar made just let me know. I tend to do a longer collar because its more universal but ask and you shall receive. If you remember a few seasons ago my collars were short as fuck and everyone was saying they wanted a longer collar. Times change. Hit me up and I will make it happen. Enjoy your Sunday.post #10284 of 165918/25/13 at 8:59ampost #10285 of 165918/25/13 at 9:13ampost #10286 of 165918/25/13 at 9:36ampost #10287 of 165918/25/13 at 9:58ampost #10288 of 165918/25/13 at 10:56ampost #10289 of 165918/25/13 at 11:01ampost #10290 of 165918/25/13 at 11:50am
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1750 Active Users (448 Members and 1302 Guests)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Tour a day in the town of fog sapa Vietnam 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...