The llamas will reach the store at some point though, right? They're not just a special order thing?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 7:11 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 1/12/17 at 11:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 683post #10232 of 167598/22/13 at 6:15ampost #10233 of 167598/22/13 at 7:57amThe first run of pre-orders will be shipped this week for those who paid. An email was sent to those who haven't paid.
Party pigs and pandas are next. Then llamas and dots. Llamas may or may not make it to the web site it depends on how many loyalty members want the shirt. I am only making around 20 shirts I believe.
Pictures will be taken of the special order shirts. Apparently they came out better than expected, meaning the color ways are prefect for transition / Fall. The shirts and sweaters will be posted on Facebook today.post #10234 of 167598/22/13 at 8:09ampost #10235 of 167598/22/13 at 8:14amQuote:
I don't follow this thread much but what would be included in this overstock sale? Just the stuff not sold out right now on the site?post #10236 of 167598/22/13 at 8:25am
Gosh, just saw the buffalo and floral...so happy I went in on those. Gorgeous looks.
Side note: I saw in the J-Crew catalog that they have a few indigo floral shirts, I'm willing to bet they come no where near this quality, and with the tote-holder discount it's about the same price. BONE CITY MAURO!post #10237 of 167598/22/13 at 8:46am
Buffalo check cotton tencel made in the USA of Japanese fabric. Soft and yummy this shirt might be the perfect transition/ fall piece yet.
Floral Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Indigo Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric
Railroad stripe indigo chambray for your inner train conductor.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabrics.
Cotton Tencel blue repeat. Incredibly soft and wonderful.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Green stripe cotton tencel.
Made in the USA with Japanese fabric.post #10238 of 167598/22/13 at 9:09ampost #10239 of 167598/22/13 at 9:31ampost #10240 of 167598/22/13 at 9:39ampost #10241 of 167598/22/13 at 9:47ampost #10242 of 167598/22/13 at 9:50ampost #10243 of 167598/22/13 at 10:46ampost #10244 of 167598/22/13 at 10:47ampost #10245 of 167598/22/13 at 11:11am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 32 seconds ago
- › Journalist and Long-Form recommendation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 5 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 6 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...