The llamas will reach the store at some point though, right? They're not just a special order thing?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:53 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 683
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10232 of 167598/22/13 at 6:15ampost #10233 of 167598/22/13 at 7:57amThe first run of pre-orders will be shipped this week for those who paid. An email was sent to those who haven't paid.
Party pigs and pandas are next. Then llamas and dots. Llamas may or may not make it to the web site it depends on how many loyalty members want the shirt. I am only making around 20 shirts I believe.
Pictures will be taken of the special order shirts. Apparently they came out better than expected, meaning the color ways are prefect for transition / Fall. The shirts and sweaters will be posted on Facebook today.post #10234 of 167598/22/13 at 8:09ampost #10235 of 167598/22/13 at 8:14amQuote:
I don't follow this thread much but what would be included in this overstock sale? Just the stuff not sold out right now on the site?post #10236 of 167598/22/13 at 8:25am
Gosh, just saw the buffalo and floral...so happy I went in on those. Gorgeous looks.
Side note: I saw in the J-Crew catalog that they have a few indigo floral shirts, I'm willing to bet they come no where near this quality, and with the tote-holder discount it's about the same price. BONE CITY MAURO!post #10237 of 167598/22/13 at 8:46am
Buffalo check cotton tencel made in the USA of Japanese fabric. Soft and yummy this shirt might be the perfect transition/ fall piece yet.
Floral Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Indigo Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric
Railroad stripe indigo chambray for your inner train conductor.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabrics.
Cotton Tencel blue repeat. Incredibly soft and wonderful.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Green stripe cotton tencel.
Made in the USA with Japanese fabric.post #10238 of 167598/22/13 at 9:09ampost #10239 of 167598/22/13 at 9:31ampost #10240 of 167598/22/13 at 9:39ampost #10241 of 167598/22/13 at 9:47ampost #10242 of 167598/22/13 at 9:50ampost #10243 of 167598/22/13 at 10:46ampost #10244 of 167598/22/13 at 10:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official RRL Thread 48 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 52 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › NWT Pants Thread! Corneliani and Saks 32' 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth