The llamas will reach the store at some point though, right? They're not just a special order thing?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 12:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 683
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10232 of 167598/22/13 at 6:15ampost #10233 of 167598/22/13 at 7:57amThe first run of pre-orders will be shipped this week for those who paid. An email was sent to those who haven't paid.
Party pigs and pandas are next. Then llamas and dots. Llamas may or may not make it to the web site it depends on how many loyalty members want the shirt. I am only making around 20 shirts I believe.
Pictures will be taken of the special order shirts. Apparently they came out better than expected, meaning the color ways are prefect for transition / Fall. The shirts and sweaters will be posted on Facebook today.post #10234 of 167598/22/13 at 8:09ampost #10235 of 167598/22/13 at 8:14amQuote:
I don't follow this thread much but what would be included in this overstock sale? Just the stuff not sold out right now on the site?post #10236 of 167598/22/13 at 8:25am
Gosh, just saw the buffalo and floral...so happy I went in on those. Gorgeous looks.
Side note: I saw in the J-Crew catalog that they have a few indigo floral shirts, I'm willing to bet they come no where near this quality, and with the tote-holder discount it's about the same price. BONE CITY MAURO!post #10237 of 167598/22/13 at 8:46am
Buffalo check cotton tencel made in the USA of Japanese fabric. Soft and yummy this shirt might be the perfect transition/ fall piece yet.
Floral Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Indigo Chambray made in the USA of Japanese fabric
Railroad stripe indigo chambray for your inner train conductor.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabrics.
Cotton Tencel blue repeat. Incredibly soft and wonderful.
Made in the USA of Japanese fabric.
Green stripe cotton tencel.
Made in the USA with Japanese fabric.post #10238 of 167598/22/13 at 9:09ampost #10239 of 167598/22/13 at 9:31ampost #10240 of 167598/22/13 at 9:39ampost #10241 of 167598/22/13 at 9:47ampost #10242 of 167598/22/13 at 9:50ampost #10243 of 167598/22/13 at 10:46ampost #10244 of 167598/22/13 at 10:47am
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE MAY 29 2015: Dress like a Fruit...or Vegetable 4 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Prices Dropped: BNWT LBM 1911 Suits in Size 36/38 Navy Donegal and... 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan