Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:12 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 681post #10201 of 167598/9/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10202 of 167598/9/13 at 3:03pmpost #10203 of 167598/12/13 at 4:49ampost #10204 of 167598/13/13 at 7:35ampost #10205 of 167598/13/13 at 3:19pmSno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).post #10206 of 167598/13/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
Sno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).
Mauro told me he's making the pig and panda shirts.post #10207 of 167598/14/13 at 7:26ampost #10208 of 167598/14/13 at 10:36ampost #10209 of 167598/16/13 at 9:37am
Somewhat new to the brand, bought a used shirt off B&S awhile ago and loved it. Highly interested in joining this not-so-secret club. Can someone verify that the tote program = the loyalty program? Don't flame me for my foolishness. I only ask because I found an older blog entry about the tote program that displays different incentives than the loyalty program link does. Just making sure there aren't two different options or something of the sort. Thanks.post #10210 of 167598/16/13 at 9:42ampost #10211 of 167598/16/13 at 9:48am
Thank you. I couldn't help but wonder if there was a unique program for SF members or something of the sort. Noticed Mauro is fairly active in this community. How the hell is this real, 50% for life? Count me in.post #10212 of 167598/16/13 at 9:52ampost #10213 of 167598/16/13 at 11:19amQuote:
Nope. Just the one. And yep, it's forever because Mauro says so.
He told me all the shirts should be ready by the end of the month. He gets back the 23rd I believe and hopes to have everything in by then.post #10214 of 167598/19/13 at 1:12ampost #10215 of 167598/20/13 at 11:12am
does anyone know if the salt & pepper sweatshirts will be restocked anytime soon?
i'm debating signing up for the tote holder program with WvG but i haven't bought any shirts yet and am kinda hesitant until i do so to make sure i'm happy with the fit. JCrew slim fit size small fits me pretty much perfectly, as do small Polo custom fit button downs (although they tend to have a little flare at the waist for some reason...). I also have a few older express shirts with a darted back which i love the fit on but they quality is nothing special.
i know i'm definitely interested in the sweatshirt i'm asking about and possibly a henley or 2, but as far as shirts go...it seems like many more patterns/materials are shown here in this thread than what i see on the website. are certain shirts available only to tote holders or does everything eventually make it online?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Sole Peeling on John Lobb Hutton's? 2 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 18 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 30 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 36 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 37 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...