Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:01 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:03 am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dressing up for job interview... what to wear? Last post on 10/3/12 at 7:57pm in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 681post #10201 of 165468/9/13 at 12:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10202 of 165468/9/13 at 3:03pmpost #10203 of 165468/12/13 at 4:49ampost #10204 of 165468/13/13 at 7:35ampost #10205 of 165468/13/13 at 3:19pmSno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).post #10206 of 165468/13/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
Sno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).
Mauro told me he's making the pig and panda shirts.post #10207 of 165468/14/13 at 7:26ampost #10208 of 165468/14/13 at 10:36ampost #10209 of 165468/16/13 at 9:37am
Somewhat new to the brand, bought a used shirt off B&S awhile ago and loved it. Highly interested in joining this not-so-secret club. Can someone verify that the tote program = the loyalty program? Don't flame me for my foolishness. I only ask because I found an older blog entry about the tote program that displays different incentives than the loyalty program link does. Just making sure there aren't two different options or something of the sort. Thanks.post #10210 of 165468/16/13 at 9:42ampost #10211 of 165468/16/13 at 9:48am
Thank you. I couldn't help but wonder if there was a unique program for SF members or something of the sort. Noticed Mauro is fairly active in this community. How the hell is this real, 50% for life? Count me in.post #10212 of 165468/16/13 at 9:52ampost #10213 of 165468/16/13 at 11:19amQuote:
Nope. Just the one. And yep, it's forever because Mauro says so.
He told me all the shirts should be ready by the end of the month. He gets back the 23rd I believe and hopes to have everything in by then.post #10214 of 165468/19/13 at 1:12ampost #10215 of 165468/20/13 at 11:12am
does anyone know if the salt & pepper sweatshirts will be restocked anytime soon?
i'm debating signing up for the tote holder program with WvG but i haven't bought any shirts yet and am kinda hesitant until i do so to make sure i'm happy with the fit. JCrew slim fit size small fits me pretty much perfectly, as do small Polo custom fit button downs (although they tend to have a little flare at the waist for some reason...). I also have a few older express shirts with a darted back which i love the fit on but they quality is nothing special.
i know i'm definitely interested in the sweatshirt i'm asking about and possibly a henley or 2, but as far as shirts go...it seems like many more patterns/materials are shown here in this thread than what i see on the website. are certain shirts available only to tote holders or does everything eventually make it online?
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 30 seconds ago
- › Mark Mcnairy x Engineered Garments Long Wing Brogues Sz US10 53 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Should I get these Paul Smith shoes? 3 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...