Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/22/17 at 8:01am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/19/17 at 3:26pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 681post #10201 of 167598/9/13 at 12:12pmpost #10202 of 167598/9/13 at 3:03pmpost #10203 of 167598/12/13 at 4:49ampost #10204 of 167598/13/13 at 7:35ampost #10205 of 167598/13/13 at 3:19pmSno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).post #10206 of 167598/13/13 at 3:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by ceoceo
Sno-Con was one of my favorite purchase of last year; I've been wearing it all year. That is, until a cup of hot sauce burst open in front of me last night.. After two washes and a bucket of bleach solution, I am ready to let it go. ;_;
Now that I am in for more shirts, what happened to the animal prints? I haven't received any tote mail for a while (since the last poll).
Mauro told me he's making the pig and panda shirts.post #10207 of 167598/14/13 at 7:26ampost #10208 of 167598/14/13 at 10:36ampost #10209 of 167598/16/13 at 9:37am
Somewhat new to the brand, bought a used shirt off B&S awhile ago and loved it. Highly interested in joining this not-so-secret club. Can someone verify that the tote program = the loyalty program? Don't flame me for my foolishness. I only ask because I found an older blog entry about the tote program that displays different incentives than the loyalty program link does. Just making sure there aren't two different options or something of the sort. Thanks.post #10210 of 167598/16/13 at 9:42ampost #10211 of 167598/16/13 at 9:48am
Thank you. I couldn't help but wonder if there was a unique program for SF members or something of the sort. Noticed Mauro is fairly active in this community. How the hell is this real, 50% for life? Count me in.post #10212 of 167598/16/13 at 9:52ampost #10213 of 167598/16/13 at 11:19amQuote:
Nope. Just the one. And yep, it's forever because Mauro says so.
He told me all the shirts should be ready by the end of the month. He gets back the 23rd I believe and hopes to have everything in by then.post #10214 of 167598/19/13 at 1:12ampost #10215 of 167598/20/13 at 11:12am
does anyone know if the salt & pepper sweatshirts will be restocked anytime soon?
i'm debating signing up for the tote holder program with WvG but i haven't bought any shirts yet and am kinda hesitant until i do so to make sure i'm happy with the fit. JCrew slim fit size small fits me pretty much perfectly, as do small Polo custom fit button downs (although they tend to have a little flare at the waist for some reason...). I also have a few older express shirts with a darted back which i love the fit on but they quality is nothing special.
i know i'm definitely interested in the sweatshirt i'm asking about and possibly a henley or 2, but as far as shirts go...it seems like many more patterns/materials are shown here in this thread than what i see on the website. are certain shirts available only to tote holders or does everything eventually make it online?
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 36 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 13 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Nespresso Club 23 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 24 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Blue Sport Coat 52L 42L Recent Made In Italy... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...