or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 676

post #10126 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

HAHA! I am more than thrilled about that write up. unfinishedman.com is a really nice site too.

Funfetti, Chambray trousers, and Liberty tattersalles are going up soon. My photographer was on vacation.


edit- The khakis will be ready to. They will be bloodline trousers. The fabric is a supima cotton from Kurabo Japan.

Are you covering the bottom part of your face because of the whole witness protection thing?

...Was I not supposed to mention that?
post #10127 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post


Are you covering the bottom part of your face because of the whole witness protection thing?

...Was I not supposed to mention that?

It's to cover his herpes. Now check the article and leave postive Fluff so he'll buy some Abreva.
So far it looks like just Me, Digital, RKL, and uniko. Where's all the WvG love?!?!?
post #10128 of 14234
Real nice, poppa. Real nice. With friends like you.....
post #10129 of 14234
Hey Mauro,

Any chance for sea green or sky blue slab button down orders in AD (M)?

cheers
post #10130 of 14234
Probably. Let me check. I am going to be out of pocket tomorrow. However I will have some badass pic to share.
I will check when I return.
post #10131 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro View Post

Probably. Let me check. I am going to be out of pocket tomorrow. However I will have some badass pic to share.
I will check when I return.

Thanks!
post #10132 of 14234
keeping cool by wearing a short sleeve shirt (this counts right?)

in an elevator at barney's mainline

post #10133 of 14234
Was the chick next to you creeped out a little bit?
post #10134 of 14234

keeping "cool" in a wvg suit at a wedding lol


hard to see but rockin sno-cone shortsleeve


one of my fav shirts ... esp short sleeve. makes those who bought this shirt from BoO for 3x the price weep
post #10135 of 14234
^ I had one of those but I managed to lose it somehow. Only got a chance to wear it once or twice. frown.gif Great shirt.
post #10136 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Was the chick next to you creeped out a little bit?

No, that's my girlfriend
post #10137 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post


No, that's my girlfriend

Did she roll her eyes at you like mine does when I tell her I'm taking a picture of myself for strangers on the internet?

post #10138 of 14234

Nice suit RKD, I can't wait to get mine.  

post #10139 of 14234
^ This. Mine should be coming by end of week.
post #10140 of 14234
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkminusbear View Post

Did she roll her eyes at you like mine does when I tell her I'm taking a picture of myself for strangers on the internet?

all the time ... tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread