Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 671post #10051 of 167597/11/13 at 7:55amI forgot to mention the fabric was made in Japan. For future reference I will start using selvage custom linen/Chambray and Chambray made in the ever so prestigious Okayama Prefecture. It's not cheap but it stand out and it's special. The fabric will be used for tops and bottoms.post #10052 of 167597/11/13 at 6:21pm
Dang. Chambray bloodlines look unreal. I can't get a good read on the formality of the fabric though. Your 4th of July fit was very casual where as the shots you just posted make them look like dress pants, albeit with a noticeable texture and clear different color to the weft and warp. Any guidance on how these would look for a biz cas office?post #10053 of 167597/11/13 at 6:33pmI have been wearing them casually and have received a lot of compliments wearing them to work seems like a no brainer. I could easily make a jacket and wear it as a proper suit. If you wear a tee it's casual you wear a proper dress shirt with a tie and or sweater totally 150% appropriate for work no matter how formal your job is. I think a lawyer could wear it to meet a client if it was durning the day with a jacket.post #10054 of 167597/11/13 at 7:43pmpost #10055 of 167597/11/13 at 10:27pmpost #10056 of 167597/11/13 at 10:45pmQuote:
Those were a sample I got from Mauro. They're chambray with similar awesome construction but I'm not sure if they're the same fabric. I'd email Mauro to see if he could do shorts. They've been what I grab whenever I go out in DC.post #10057 of 167597/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #10058 of 167597/12/13 at 3:55ampost #10059 of 167597/12/13 at 7:33amLet me see how much fabric I have and how long it would take to make a few pair of shorts for anyone interested. Just shoot me an email to email@example.com
@VLSI you haven't missed the boat. I have a handful of locals that come over. They help me organize, do inventory, and listen to me bitch. In return I pay them in clothes. It's a win win for everyone. On the other hand there are tons of people in the DC area that won't even come over, it's weird. I have had guys come for literally all over the world and out of state but for some reason the DC area is shy. I know if you were local you would swing by and pick some gear up for sure!post #10060 of 167597/12/13 at 11:18ampost #10061 of 167597/12/13 at 12:02pmThe shirts are being cut and sewn together. There are a lot I am gunning for the end of the month but cant promise. Could be sooner could be a tad later but I doubt it.
I have 15 yards of the Chambray left if anyone wants shorts.post #10062 of 167597/12/13 at 12:06pmpost #10063 of 167597/12/13 at 1:08pmpost #10064 of 167597/12/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
I agree. The regular, non-monkey arms, w v g shirt I have has by far the shortest sleeves of any long sleeve shirt i own.post #10065 of 167597/12/13 at 2:24pmI will make anyone at anytime a monkey arm shirt if I have fabric. I am putting together my whole spring line up in deliveries so that at any point if you want a monkey arm shirt it's yours. I will also do this with fall'13.
Right now I have cambridge oxfords, Funfetti, and White Japanese oxford. There are a few old over dyes but not many. For Fall'13 we will have some wonderful and unique flannels along with the regular solids and prints.
90% of my customer base would kill me if I changed the length of the regular shirts. The regular shirts fit me perfectly :tounge:I will make a run of monkey arms and have them on pre-sale like I will start doing for everything. We are working on a way to pre-order through the website instead of paypal like we did for the summer/transition shirts.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE: MYSELF WHEN MY WALL IS REAL (SEPTEMBER 26 to... 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 20 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...