Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 4:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread - Page 671post #10051 of 167597/11/13 at 7:55amI forgot to mention the fabric was made in Japan. For future reference I will start using selvage custom linen/Chambray and Chambray made in the ever so prestigious Okayama Prefecture. It's not cheap but it stand out and it's special. The fabric will be used for tops and bottoms.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10052 of 167597/11/13 at 6:21pm
Dang. Chambray bloodlines look unreal. I can't get a good read on the formality of the fabric though. Your 4th of July fit was very casual where as the shots you just posted make them look like dress pants, albeit with a noticeable texture and clear different color to the weft and warp. Any guidance on how these would look for a biz cas office?post #10053 of 167597/11/13 at 6:33pmI have been wearing them casually and have received a lot of compliments wearing them to work seems like a no brainer. I could easily make a jacket and wear it as a proper suit. If you wear a tee it's casual you wear a proper dress shirt with a tie and or sweater totally 150% appropriate for work no matter how formal your job is. I think a lawyer could wear it to meet a client if it was durning the day with a jacket.post #10054 of 167597/11/13 at 7:43pmpost #10055 of 167597/11/13 at 10:27pmpost #10056 of 167597/11/13 at 10:45pmQuote:
Those were a sample I got from Mauro. They're chambray with similar awesome construction but I'm not sure if they're the same fabric. I'd email Mauro to see if he could do shorts. They've been what I grab whenever I go out in DC.post #10057 of 167597/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #10058 of 167597/12/13 at 3:55ampost #10059 of 167597/12/13 at 7:33amLet me see how much fabric I have and how long it would take to make a few pair of shorts for anyone interested. Just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
@VLSI you haven't missed the boat. I have a handful of locals that come over. They help me organize, do inventory, and listen to me bitch. In return I pay them in clothes. It's a win win for everyone. On the other hand there are tons of people in the DC area that won't even come over, it's weird. I have had guys come for literally all over the world and out of state but for some reason the DC area is shy. I know if you were local you would swing by and pick some gear up for sure!post #10060 of 167597/12/13 at 11:18ampost #10061 of 167597/12/13 at 12:02pmThe shirts are being cut and sewn together. There are a lot I am gunning for the end of the month but cant promise. Could be sooner could be a tad later but I doubt it.
I have 15 yards of the Chambray left if anyone wants shorts.post #10062 of 167597/12/13 at 12:06pmpost #10063 of 167597/12/13 at 1:08pmpost #10064 of 167597/12/13 at 1:20pmQuote:
I agree. The regular, non-monkey arms, w v g shirt I have has by far the shortest sleeves of any long sleeve shirt i own.post #10065 of 167597/12/13 at 2:24pmI will make anyone at anytime a monkey arm shirt if I have fabric. I am putting together my whole spring line up in deliveries so that at any point if you want a monkey arm shirt it's yours. I will also do this with fall'13.
Right now I have cambridge oxfords, Funfetti, and White Japanese oxford. There are a few old over dyes but not many. For Fall'13 we will have some wonderful and unique flannels along with the regular solids and prints.
90% of my customer base would kill me if I changed the length of the regular shirts. The regular shirts fit me perfectly :tounge:I will make a run of monkey arms and have them on pre-sale like I will start doing for everything. We are working on a way to pre-order through the website instead of paypal like we did for the summer/transition shirts.
This thread is locked
- The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 15 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 23 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 34 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 56 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...