or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Paul Stuart in LA?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paul Stuart in LA?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Is there a single store that has a decent selection of Paul Stuart clothes in LA?
post #2 of 9
I think Paul Stuart only sells in its own stores.
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack11211
I think Paul Stuart only sells in its own stores.
That's correct. They have stores in New York and Chicago, and they have an e-commerce website.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenRocks
That's correct. They have stores in New York and Chicago, and they have an e-commerce website.
And a nice one in Ginza with a very helpful fellow.
post #5 of 9
Great thing about Japan is that many of the labels have their own little boutiques (as well as country Flagship shops) in many of the big department stores here.

The bad thing is that many of them, Paul Stuart included, license their line to a local Japanese clothier (Sanyo I believe in the case of P.S.) and they make to fit the Japanese physique. My closet is full of P. Stuart stuff that I've bought here, but a few of them the neck is too tight or the sleeves too short as I was only able to buy in that size.

Would like to consider living in LA in the future, but would have a hard time not being able to buy P.S. suits and jackets!
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomachi View Post
Would like to consider living in LA in the future, but would have a hard time not being able to buy P.S. suits and jackets!

Hopefully a decision to move to a major city isn't based on the availability of a particular brand of clothes!
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomachi View Post
Great thing about Japan is that many of the labels have their own little boutiques (as well as country Flagship shops) in many of the big department stores here.

The bad thing is that many of them, Paul Stuart included, license their line to a local Japanese clothier (Sanyo I believe in the case of P.S.) and they make to fit the Japanese physique. My closet is full of P. Stuart stuff that I've bought here, but a few of them the neck is too tight or the sleeves too short as I was only able to buy in that size.

Would like to consider living in LA in the future, but would have a hard time not being able to buy P.S. suits and jackets!
Have you been to Paul Stuart in Ginza? I'd be surprised if they didn't have Anglo-scale stuff there. I didn't look around, but the sales guy was very helpful.
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Hopefully a decision to move to a major city isn't based on the availability of a particular brand of clothes!
oooh, I dunno...
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
Have you been to Paul Stuart in Ginza? I'd be surprised if they didn't have Anglo-scale stuff there.
I haven't been but a PS exec told me that their Asian outposts are a different animal.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Paul Stuart in LA?