or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Say NO to 'Those Guys.'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Say NO to 'Those Guys.'

post #1 of 26
Thread Starter 
My name is Joshua Sebastian Orman de Faile and I approve this message: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hXHlVZkjv...rch=douchebags
post #2 of 26
Man, you missed it when this first hit. "This is how we roll" is from a famous quote by a member who claimed to be in one of those pictures. That's one of the things I'm most torn up about losing in the crash.
post #3 of 26
I miss Marlboro Man and his waxed cohorts, too.
post #4 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
I miss Marlboro Man and his waxed cohorts, too.

I don't think he was actually one of them. He was one of the first that posted those pictures on the internet on a few different forums and got the ball rolling to set off the trend. If you look at some of his other posts it's really doubtful that he was Lee Hotti.
post #5 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
I don't think he was actually one of them. He was one of the first that posted those pictures on the internet on a few different forums and got the ball rolling to set off the trend. If you look at some of his other posts it's really doubtful that he was Lee Hotti.
I think he claimed to be one of the other dudes in the Vegas pic with the 4 people. Who knows though. The funny thing was that he posted here (on-topic) for quite a while before dropping that bomb.
post #6 of 26
Yeah I know. But it's nicer to imagine that it was really him.
post #7 of 26
Thread Starter 
Seems I missed quite a bit. I wish I was here for that.
post #8 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofaile
Seems I missed quite a bit. I wish I was here for that.

You also missed the sight of Macchiavelli in American Male
I really wish I had saved THAT thread. SOme of Jill's creations especially were horrendously good. And Nick M.'s. Crazy aussie
post #9 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofaile
Seems I missed quite a bit. I wish I was here for that.

Where have you been for 18+ months?
post #10 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan
Where have you been for 18+ months?
Israel and university in New Hampshire. As heretical as this may sound, the forum has a tendency of being shifted to the bottom of my priority list when I have class, work, studies, and various organizational duties. I am a horrible person.
post #11 of 26
Big Green?
post #12 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
Big Green?
Good guess.
post #13 of 26
What year?
post #14 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jofaile
Israel and university in New Hampshire. As heretical as this may sound, the forum has a tendency of being shifted to the bottom of my priority list when I have class, work, studies, and various organizational duties. I am a horrible person.


You could not have dropped in once in a while? Your posts remind me of someone who left a company and then rejoins two years later, thinking it's the same place it was when he left.

In any event, welcome back!
post #15 of 26
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
What year?
Senior year; though I will most likely be staying an extra semester as I changed majors several times. Alum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFlannelMan
You could not have dropped in once in a while? Your posts remind me of someone who left a company and then rejoins two years later, thinking it's the same place it was when he left.
Think of it this way: have you ever had a restaurant, say Indian, that you loved very much, of which you dined at often, but then you began a relationship with someone that hated Indian food? You attempt, with every fiber of your being, to change their tastes but it is just not to be. So, many months and years go by without visit and you begin to forgot it even exists. Until one day when the relationship ends, and you start to go through your old things—the possessions that predate the affair—and you come across an old card of the restaurant and perhaps even a photo of you and the head chef. The sweet aromas of the Naan and Palak paneer begin to fill your nostrils. Now you must visit there again, even though you are sure much has changed. That is the way I am with my obligations during the year and this forum. Work is a cruel mistress.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Say NO to 'Those Guys.'