or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Belstaff waxed jackets: Roadmaster vs Redford
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Belstaff waxed jackets: Roadmaster vs Redford - Page 6

post #76 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post
Does anyone know if there is a 'redford version' (i.e. quilted version) of the trialmaster (i.e. a longer jacket) out there?

I was just at my folks house over the holidays and my dad broke out his early 90s trialmaster and it has quilted shoulders and elbow pads so they were made at one point at least. they're not armored but they are doubled and quilted. very nice touch. sadly it's a 46 (he was much larger back then) and i'm only a 44. here's the real kicker, he still has his receipt for it....$125.

ouch. ps. there's someone selling a bunch of roadmasters in the B&S forum atm. dunno the dude so I wouldnt presume to speak on his behalf but they're out there.
post #77 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave View Post
I was just at my folks house over the holidays and my dad broke out his early 90s trialmaster and it has quilted shoulders and elbow pads so they were made at one point at least. they're not armored but they are doubled and quilted. very nice touch. sadly it's a 46 (he was much larger back then) and i'm only a 44. here's the real kicker, he still has his receipt for it....$125.

ouch. ps. there's someone selling a bunch of roadmasters in the B&S forum atm. dunno the dude so I wouldnt presume to speak on his behalf but they're out there.
Brilliant, thanks for that. I'll keep my eyes out for one on eBay.
post #78 of 82
Bringing back an old thread, is it possible to still buy a redford? The internet is most unhelpful. In fact, I think that dressmass.com and belstaffit.com, which both list this jacket, are scam sites.

Ebay doesn't show the jacket on any recently completed sales.

Does the 'quilted' version have a new name these days?

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apropos View Post
Brilliant, thanks for that. I'll keep my eyes out for one on eBay.
post #79 of 82
^avoid searching on google Belstaff jackets, there are so many scam sites.
This site lists some online shops selling Belstaff and other brands. OiPolloi has the Redford, but no discount

I just bought my second summer Roadmaster (military green) from my-wardobe, size L, at 60% off, they restocked on sale today. I have another one, navy/aubergine in Medium which is a bit snug.
post #80 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post
^avoid searching on google Belstaff jackets, there are so many scam sites.
This site lists some online shops selling Belstaff and other brands. OiPolloi has the Redford, but no discount

I just bought my second summer Roadmaster (military green) from my-wardobe, size L, at 60% off, they restocked on sale today. I have another one, navy/aubergine in Medium which is a bit snug.

Thank you clausc for taking the time to help me out, I didn't really expect anyone to have a lead...now I just have to convince myself to buy one. All these years on the internet and this is the first time I've stumbled on scam vendors.
post #81 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by clausc View Post

^avoid searching on google Belstaff jackets, there are so many scam sites.
This site lists some online shops selling Belstaff and other brands. OiPolloi has the Redford, but no discount


I just bought my second summer Roadmaster (military green) from my-wardobe, size L, at 60% off, they restocked on sale today. I have another one, navy/aubergine in Medium which is a bit snug.

Wish I saw this five months ago...

Does anyone have a military green roadmaster in M they want to get rid of, or does anyone know of any stores or websites still selling this jacket for less than $400. From what I gather, the my-wardrobe store will not be restocking.
post #82 of 82

Is that a roadmaster you are wearing? Mind if I ask what size the jacket is and how tall do you stand? Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Belstaff waxed jackets: Roadmaster vs Redford