or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Members from Finland??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Members from Finland??

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
How many forum members do we have from Finland?
post #2 of 28
Visitor till 2 Jan 2010 here, but I believe Chuha is also from Helsinki!
post #3 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshen View Post
Visitor till 2 Jan 2010 here, but I believe Chuha is also from Helsinki!

I recall seeing more Finnish members here..
post #4 of 28
Tervehdys. I am from Espoo. I Just joined few days ago and now I also started to check (and found this thread) are there others in here from Finland.
post #5 of 28
as I know Aficionado from Finland
post #6 of 28
Thread Starter 
Hey Ilmari. I've seen a few other Finnish members but I don't remember their usernames.

Any store tips for Helsinki?
post #7 of 28
Another one from Helsinki.
post #8 of 28
One more.
post #9 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ville_e View Post
Any store tips for Helsinki?
Depends very much on what are you looking for. For classic stuff: Fere, Solo & sometimes Stockmann. http://fere.fi/ http://www.soloshop.fi/yhteystiedot.html
post #10 of 28
double post....
post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essentio View Post
Depends very much on what are you looking for. For classic stuff: Fere, Solo & sometimes Stockmann. http://fere.fi/ http://www.soloshop.fi/yhteystiedot.html
Nice see that here are others from FI. I have been using mostly Fere. There is good service and they will tell you quite frankly if for example some suit does not fit you. I believe they also have their own tailor who makes changes etc. Yesterday I visited Via MonteNapoleone (http://www.vmn.fi/) (across the street from Fere). They are selling clothes and accessories from Cuggi, Prada, Lanvin.. It wasn't for me, too trendy. There is also Faconnable (http://www.faconnable.fi/) in Mikonkatu. It could be worth of visiting. Oh, and of course I have to mention Oscar Jacobson / Stenströms in Kämp Galleria (http://www.kampgalleria.fi/astu_sisa...n_shop/kauppa/).
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
Thanks for the tips guys!

Fere is also imo, one of the best stores in town. Is there anything similar to Fere?

I like Facconable as well. They have some neat things:

http://www.facconable.com
post #13 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ville_e View Post
Thanks for the tips guys!

Fere is also imo, one of the best stores in town. Is there anything similar to Fere?

I like Facconable as well. They have some neat things:

http://www.facconable.com

Solo is probably most similar kind, but I haven't bought much from them.

Here you can find some tailors in Helsinki http://www.vaatturiliitto.fi/jasenliikkeet/.

There is also:

Sartoria Rossi (http://www.sartoriarossi.fi/) in Bulevardi
RW Mikael http://www.rwmikael.fi/
and perhaps most famous: (owned by Arman Alizad and Sonja Raassina) PukuStudio (http://www.pukustudio.com/)
post #14 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilmari View Post
Solo is probably most similar kind, but I haven't bought much from them.

Here you can find some tailors in Helsinki http://www.vaatturiliitto.fi/jasenliikkeet/.

There is also:

Sartoria Rossi (http://www.sartoriarossi.fi/) in Bulevardi
RW Mikael http://www.rwmikael.fi/
and perhaps most famous: (owned by Arman Alizad and Sonja Raassina) PukuStudio (http://www.pukustudio.com/)

Thanks for the tips!
post #15 of 28
Have anyone tried the services of Pinstripes Helsinki? Are they good? http://www.pinstripes.fi/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Members from Finland??