• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A**holes who think they are more important than everyone else

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at mcdonalds on friday during the lunch rush in a long lineup. One guy who looked like he just nipped out of his office came running in, pushed his way in front of the person at the front of the line and told the lady at the counter "I'm very busy, I need you to deliver a big mac meal to my office right away!" The lady told him they don't do that, and he proceeded to throw a tantrum and yell about "I"m too busy for this ****! Deliver it to my office! I can't stand in line with the rest of these people!" It was comedy.

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that **** would not fly at the mcdonalds by my house. he would have been violently removed by the rest of the line

also, how big of an asshole do you have to be that you think mcdonalds will deliver for you?

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an idiot. Bigtimers have assistants to do stuff like that for them. In the alternative, he could have called a place that actually delivers...

KPO89

Reaction score
So this A**hole in a Nissan truck pulls up into the parking lot outside my apartment complex(I'm watching from my 3rd story window). The guy decides he's gonna be cool and triple park lengthwise across the parking spots. The Ass gets out with the definite "that guy" swag and walks away as a very attractive girl gets out of the passenger seat(obviously he made no effort to even wait on her)...after watching several older women have to park much farther away due to this Ass's attitude I calmly walked to the fridge and grabbed one of the eggs that has been prepping for 3 months just for a moment like this...I double checked for witnesses and then smoothly placed the egg in his truck bed...walked away and continued studying.

One Asshole sometimes requires a second.

mondayc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KPO89
I double checked for witnesses and then smoothly placed the egg in his truck bed...walked away and continued studying.
Good move, but while I was reading, I was mentally cheering you on to nonchalantly throw the rotten egg out the third-story window onto asshat's windshield. As for asshats I've dealt with recently, some guy was "in a hurry" at my job, so he butt in front of 4 people in line. Our store doesn't have security and we aren't allowed to say stuff in these cases (don't want it to escalate), but I told him all of his 20% off coupons were invalid when they actually were still applicable. Being patient could have saved him $40.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KPO89
The guy decides he's gonna be cool and triple park lengthwise across the parking spots.
Can someone explain why a**holes seem to enjoy parking their cars across multiple spots? I've never understood this phenomenon.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
I was at mcdonalds on friday during the lunch rush in a long lineup. One guy who looked like he just nipped out of his office came running in, pushed his way in front of the person at the front of the line and told the lady at the counter "I'm very busy, I need you to deliver a big mac meal to my office right away!" The lady told him they don't do that, and he proceeded to throw a tantrum and yell about "I"m too busy for this ****! Deliver it to my office! I can't stand in line with the rest of these people!" It was comedy.
Seriously? In this province? In this economy? Hell in the snowstorm my entire city went home on Friday at 2 p.m. We aren't too busy to collect our Big Mac combos.

tor

Reaction score
So on friday I was doing some work when I realized I hadn't eaten. Worried that the McDonalds would be busy because of the lunch rush, I nipped out of the office and ran in. I pushed my way in front of the person at the front of the line and told the lady at the counter "I'm very busy, I need you to deliver a big mac meal to my office right away!" The lady told me they don't do that, and I proceeded to get angry and yell about "I'm too busy for this ****! Deliver it to my office! I can't stand in line with the rest of these people!" There was this one guy who was just looking at me with this smirk, probably thinking that this was comedic or something. What an asshole.

dganderson

Reaction score
Wow, the same thing happened twice in one day. What are the odds?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tor
So on friday I was doing some work when I realized I hadn't eaten. Worried that the McDonalds would be busy because of the lunch rush, I nipped out of the office and ran in. I pushed my way in front of the person at the front of the line and told the lady at the counter "I'm very busy, I need you to deliver a big mac meal to my office right away!" The lady told me they don't do that, and I proceeded to get angry and yell about "I'm too busy for this ****! Deliver it to my office! I can't stand in line with the rest of these people!" There was this one guy who was just looking at me with this smirk, probably thinking that this was comedic or something. What an asshole.
laugh.gif
Well played. Actually, it would have been better if you put some sort of sob story in the front like you were attending to a dying old lady or something.

KPO89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RedLantern
What an idiot. Bigtimers have assistants to do stuff like that for them. In the alternative, he could have called a place that actually delivers...

If I was a big timer I would never eat at McDonalds.....ever

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So I was in a coffeeshop recently and it was packed. The line was to the door, and the poor employees were running themselves ragged trying to keep up. After I place my order, I'm standing near the pickup area and overhear this woman demand straws. Not "may I have a straw, please," mind you. Just "straws," said in the iciest voice that could possibly be applied to a single word. The kid behind the counter, who is frantically working on other orders, politely points out that there are straws right behind her, with the milk and sugar. She glares at him and says, "Short straws." My jaw dropped. The poor kid stopped what he was doing, with probably 20 people waiting, and got her short straws. Yet she still marched out in a huff, as though she'd been personally wronged. I'd have said something to her, had I thought it would have made a difference.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every cyclist who has ever been on a street
ffffuuuu.gif

tor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
laugh.gif
Well played. Actually, it would have been better if you put some sort of sob story in the front like you were attending to a dying old lady or something.

Ha yeah, you're right. Next time...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads