or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Move Closer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Move Closer - Page 8

post #106 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc237 View Post
For some reason, the thread reminds me of Raquel Welch covered in antibodies.
There are far worse things- Marilyn in a cowichan sort of defeats the purpose.
post #107 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_timothy View Post
There are far worse things- Marilyn in a cowichan sort of defeats the purpose.

True that
post #108 of 164
Thread Starter 
Bengal stripe






Glen check







Micro check






Puppytooth


post #109 of 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
You should get some in cold turkey in stead of shell.

Are you suggesting me to quit cold turkey w.r.t shoe purchases? That might be the only way to stop.

(BTW, what did you think about those chukkas?)
post #110 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
Are you suggesting me to quit cold turkey w.r.t shoe purchases? That might be the only way to stop.

Just trying to help...

(But first maybe some more Aldens?)


Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
(BTW, what did you think about those chukkas?)

(I like the leather and colour, but prefer 'clean nosed' chukkas, if you know what I mean.)
post #111 of 164
Thread Starter 
Various




















post #112 of 164
How about some stains?
post #113 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol View Post
How about some stains?

I can do a worn shirt collar.
post #114 of 164
Thread Starter 
Last shirt batch:

Various II

















post #115 of 164
Superb photos!! The shirt fabric photos are fantastic. You should start another thread showing these photos and classifying the different fabric weaves, just for reference.

I also like your new avatar pic, very smart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
(I like the leather and colour, but prefer 'clean nosed' chukkas, if you know what I mean.)

The stitching actually looks great in person, but yes, they are not to everyone's taste. They were also on sale for $400, which is great for shell cordovan.
post #116 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
Superb photos!! The shirt fabric photos are fantastic. You should start another thread showing these photos and classifying the different fabric weaves, just for reference.

Thanks. Well, I was (and still am) hoping to get more info on the weaves and patterns, because I'm not an expert. So, if someone else could do the classifying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by srivats View Post
I also like your new avatar pic, very smart!

NOBoDy has a name...
post #117 of 164
are these weaves all the same, or are there differences?
post #118 of 164
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by guardimp View Post
are these weaves all the same, or are there differences?

I'm not sure what you mean.
post #119 of 164
Excellent thread NOBD. Can we make requests?
-Sea Island/Egyptian Cotton
-Hemp shirt or pants
-Felt hat
-Oilskin
-Croco, Gator, Snake & Lizard (shoes, belts or bags)
-Cashmere
-Vox
post #120 of 164
I really like this pattern



Very retro colours
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Move Closer