or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

suede shoes - post 'em here! - Page 6

post #76 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post
Whoa, you ever wore those?

If you're referring to me, then most people who know me will know that buy shoes to look at, not to wear!!
post #77 of 1905
Tricker's Ghillie Brogue Maracca Janus Suede

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards,

Graham
post #78 of 1905
Too-close-ups of suede.

(Sorry for plugging in your thread, Sri.)
post #79 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonf View Post
If you're referring to me, then most people who know me will know that buy shoes to look at, not to wear!!

And since I don't know you, I also don't know whether you're joking or not...
post #80 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sander View Post
And since I don't know you, I also don't know whether you're joking or not...

LOL. They're unworn. It's not really the weather to wear them (in my opinion). I was joking, but unfortunately, there is a little ring of irony in what I've said.
post #81 of 1905
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Too-close-ups of suede.

(Sorry for plugging in your thread, Sri.)

Oh no, these are PERFECT for this thread. Thank you for posting those pics!
post #82 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsalocust View Post
Tricker's Ghillie Brogue Maracca Janus Suede

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards,

Graham

Interesting - mainly since 'Janus' is traditionally used in moccasin work. Cool shoe.

Actually, lots of good looking suedes here - which is why I'm wondering why I still have first quality suedes in the ebay store!!!!



should be gone by now........................
post #83 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
Beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy View Post
Those EG's are awesome baby, awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
You rock in these, David.

Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
+1

I love that model and is on my wish list. Until then, it's C&J Westfield for me:


Like. A lot.
post #84 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag229487 View Post


Too lazy to post pics of my pair, but suede shoes are probably my favorite

Do you guys waterproof yours? Is there any reason not to?


Anyone know who makes these?
post #85 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag229487 View Post


Too lazy to post pics of my pair, but suede shoes are probably my favorite

Do you guys waterproof yours? Is there any reason not to?

Trying again, any one know who makes these?
post #86 of 1905
did/does alden make a navy suede buck with red brick soles?

ive seen mark mcnairys take on them ... just wondering what other brands make that shoe
post #87 of 1905
anyone know where I can find a tan/sleek suede boot like this C&J for Kilgour?
Incredible looking boot, but not my size.
burns me up inside i tell you.
post #88 of 1905
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post
Trying again, any one know who makes these?

I'd like to know too.
post #89 of 1905
These are my favorites. English Ghillies that I had made by Purple Label (E.GREEN).


URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/i/1002558e.jpg/][/url]



post #90 of 1905
scheer bespoke suede









New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!