or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

suede shoes - post 'em here! - Page 139

post #2071 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

New suedes

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark


I need these
post #2072 of 2113
I've been looking at and even tried on the CJ Monkton and really like the look but then the Loakes Cannon suede is less than half the price with my discounts, and I don't know if I can justify paying double even if I do prefer single monk styling. What do you guys things.
post #2073 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolation View Post

I've been looking at and even tried on the CJ Monkton and really like the look but then the Loakes Cannon suede is less than half the price with my discounts, and I don't know if I can justify paying double even if I do prefer single monk styling. What do you guys things.

I love the monkton Iso, really spot on out of the box





You will not be disappointed, I can assure you.

Haven't handled the Cannon so choice is yours as I can't comment.Pics look good though. Sorry I know I'm not helping, depends on theories like 'pay for what you get' etc

Ultimately, suede is good. Just remember to post pics nod[1].gif
post #2074 of 2113
I have four pairs of monktons. One of them being a polo suede. They are awesome.

Can't comment on the Loakes...never seen one.
post #2075 of 2113
What's the difference between Saphir invulner and terrago Nano? Is one better then the other?
post #2076 of 2113

post #2077 of 2113
Today



post #2078 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrep View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New suedes

AppleMark


AppleMark


Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof6 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Today



Nice suede boots all.

Keeping with the theme:

post #2079 of 2113
Maiden black suede voyage today, a Stevey MTO icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



post #2080 of 2113
Today


post #2081 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Today



I'm looking for a decent pair of suede for the end of summer and fall.

Might go for a plain oxford or monk like yourself..

Do not know what to choose between Lobb Jermyn II or the Luffield in the same tone than yours or a JM WESTON oxford...
post #2082 of 2113
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

I'm looking for a decent pair of suede for the end of summer and fall.

Might go for a plain oxford or monk like yourself..

Do not know what to choose between Lobb Jermyn II or the Luffield in the same tone than yours or a JM WESTON oxford...

Very nice choices Las, take 'em all!

They are nice those Lobbs...

post #2083 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Very nice choices Las, take 'em all!

They are nice those Lobbs...


For my birthday...

I bought 2 linen suits and the weather has been awful since...
post #2084 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

For my birthday...

I bought 2 linen suits and the weather has been awful since...

We're away on our holidays tomorrow, buy wellies and a brolly please?
post #2085 of 2113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

Very nice choices Las, take 'em all!

They are nice those Lobbs...

I've got the same shoes in brown suede :)

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!