or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

suede shoes - post 'em here! - Page 77

post #1141 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi32 View Post

Still looking for a reliable source for suede belts myself  .  .  .

www.howardyount.com - an affiliate here - has some good ones I believe.
post #1142 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post

www.howardyount.com - an affiliate here - has some good ones I believe.

Thank you--I didn't even think about Howard Yount.

My suede lineup--Grenson, Rancourt, Carmina, Tricker's, Peale, McNairy

390

The Carmina and Rancourt suede is incredible.
post #1143 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

Thank you--I didn't even think about Howard Yount.
My suede lineup--Grenson, Rancourt, Carmina, Tricker's, Peale, McNairy
390
The Carmina and Rancourt suede is incredible.

Please post more pics of the navy suede Carmina fistbump.gif
post #1144 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post


Please post more pics of the navy suede Carmina fistbump.gif

 

+1 

 

Love your shoes.

post #1145 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Please post more pics of the navy suede Carmina fistbump.gif

I'll try to get some more pictures over the weekend. It always surprises me when I see people from Indiana on here:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

+1 

Love your shoes.

Thanks!
post #1146 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

I'll try to get some more pictures over the weekend. It always surprises me when I see people from Indiana on here:)
Thanks!


They have been wearing shoes in Indiana (downtown only) since the 50s lol8[1].gif
post #1147 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Please post more pics of the navy suede Carmina fistbump.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigglr View Post

+1 

Love your shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

They have been wearing shoes in Indiana (downtown only) since the 50s lol8[1].gif

Well they haven't made it up to Marion yet:) In retrospect, I should have said I'm surprised to see other people from Indiana.
post #1148 of 2092
727
post #1149 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

727

The suede on the HY monks is amazing, perfect shade! Too bad they didnt stock them when I bought thhem in leather frown.gif
post #1150 of 2092
The Carmina PTB's from Epaulet

690

390

The suede is butter.
post #1151 of 2092

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

The Carmina PTB's from Epaulet
690
390
The suede is butter.
post #1152 of 2092
Thank you!
post #1153 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothball View Post

The Carmina PTB's from Epaulet

690

390

The suede is butter.

I love everything about these except that double-sole (and I'm usually a fan of the double sole). It's too clunky for the overall design. I'd have liked to see these with a close welt, single sole.
post #1154 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I love everything about these except that double-sole (and I'm usually a fan of the double sole). It's too clunky for the overall design. I'd have liked to see these with a close welt, single sole.

I disagree - these work in a crazy way.

Alden Modified Last (take on USMC boondockers):

232
232
232
post #1155 of 2092
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

I disagree - these work in a crazy way.
Alden Modified Last (take on USMC boondockers):
232

I do like the double sole on the Carminas for whatever reason, but I can see the argument for a single.

I really like those boots, Roguls. I love Alden's suede boots.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › suede shoes - post 'em here!