or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Bad Taste Offs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Bad Taste Offs - Page 29

post #421 of 745
WOW! That's a cute kitten...
post #422 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
When did you change things up from having them wear latex gloves with a magnifying glass in one hand?

- B

About the same time I dispensed with the latex Fraulein SS outfits . . . .

post #423 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
Speaking from collegiate experience, flush all your toilets now while you are still sober.


- B

No need for any toilets...(no joke, though that's not the actual one we have here).

post #424 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv3 View Post
WOW! That's a cute kitten...

Kitten? All I see are puppies!
post #425 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post



- B

Touché.
post #426 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
About the same time I dispensed with the latex Fraulein SS outfits . . . .

I don't know...you probably looked pretty good in your latex Fraulein SS outfits.

You should reconsider.


- B
post #427 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post
No need for any toilets...(no joke, though that's not the actual one we have here).


handles on the wall, do your feet go on top of the sink and do you face the wall ?
post #428 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Wait, are you suggesting that I accidentally ordered five custom pairs of the same shoe and then came up with the OneShoe concept to explain away the mistake?

The one shoe concept is a lot of BS and you know it....

You're a clever guy but not a sartorial Derrida.
post #429 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
About the same time I dispensed with the latex Fraulein SS outfits . . . .


How much luck has the sun-wheel for prosperity brought the nazis though..

Here's the original:

post #430 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by voxsartoria View Post
I don't know...you probably looked pretty good in your latex Fraulein SS outfits.

You should reconsider.


- B

I lost too much weight - nothing looks worse than baggy latex. Trust me, I finished in the top 10 of S&M.com's "Bad Taste Offs"
post #431 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post
No need for any toilets...(no joke, though that's not the actual one we have here).


Vomitoria are so old school Roman.

Well done.

I bet even Big A doesn't have one yet.


- B
post #432 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
handles on the wall, do your feet go on top of the sink and do you face the wall ?

You're not very well traveled, are you?


- B
post #433 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
My memory of the evolution of Moo is more or less similar to this. It should be added, though, that post-transformation Moo became the Great Gatsby of styleforum, convinced that ploughing money into a Borrelli jacket or (faux) deerskin bag would grant him the approval he so desperately craved, though he was ultimately doomed to remain a nouveau-riche aspirant. Hence the amateur hour errors, the belligerence in the face of criticism, and the extreme rancoeur evinced towards wealth and class.

The real question is: who bought the ostrich-skin shoes from B&S? Who was the Third Man? Some kind soul wanting to spare this afflicted being, who later burned the offending footwear? Or a mini-Moo, awed by his glorious transfiguration, coveting the treasured artifacts of his admired exemplar?

I'm not sure I understood all of this, but it was so beautifully written it should have been served with a fine brandy and cigar. salut.
post #434 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
The one shoe concept is a lot of BS and you know it....

You're a clever guy but not a sartorial Derrida.

I am continuously amused at how much the OneShoe bothers people. I really don't see what the big deal is.
post #435 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
I am continuously amused at how much the OneShoe bothers people. I really don't see what the big deal is.




- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Bad Taste Offs