or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Bad Taste Offs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Bad Taste Offs - Page 9

post #121 of 745
Threads about Vox: 34104 Threads not about Vox: 4 PM me on info about how to check such statistics.
post #122 of 745
Vox please please tell me you havent a thing for men in strange leotards and masks ???
post #123 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev777 View Post
No prizes for whos Moo and whos Foo there then

One has a leotard perfectly tailored by the best and most tasteful "tailor" in the world, remarkably fitting gloves cut out of pure Turinese goat hide. The other one got his shorts on eBay and is getting a lot of sh!t for it.
post #124 of 745
Whew, harder than I thought. And the best of both worlds.
post #125 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
One has a leotard perfectly tailored by the best and most tasteful "tailor" in the world, remarkably fitting gloves cut out of pure Turinese goat hide. The other one got his shorts on eBay and is getting a lot of sh!t for it.

post #126 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
One has a unitard perfectly tailored by the best and most tasteful "tailor" in the world, remarkably fitting gloves cut out of pure Turinese goat hide. The other one got his shorts on eBay and is getting a lot of sh!t for it.

But strangely they "look" similar hmmmmm
post #127 of 745
I am watching some vintage wwf on Eurosport right now, is it supposed to be this homoerotic? Like the Moo-Foo rivalry? Like when Moo tackles Foos tight end on and off the field?
post #128 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
One has a leotard perfectly tailored by the best and most tasteful "tailor" in the world, remarkably fitting gloves cut out of pure Turinese goat hide.
Also cup made out of pre-ban ivory.
post #129 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZRM View Post
Whew, harder than I thought.

And the best of both worlds.


At first, I was upset at you because I was saving those.

But then, I knew that the insprirational qualities of the luche libre sweep away all.

Dr.: welcome.


- B
post #130 of 745
This thread reminds me of Nazi Germany, and not in a good way.
post #131 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv3 View Post
I hope this doesn't end like the scene in Bruno...

Too late!
post #132 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Threads about Vox: 34104
Threads not about Vox: 4

PM me on info about how to check such statistics.

To be fair:

Threads about Vox: 34,104
Threads in which Moo has commented that the thread is about Vox: 34,104

I don't think any PMs are needed to explain these stats.
post #133 of 745
Can someone please critique my fits? kthnxbai
post #134 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post
To be fair: Threads about Vox: 34,104 Threads in which Moo has commented that the thread is about Vox: 34,104 I don't think any PMs are needed to explain these stats.
It's my due diligence. You might be the most neutral of SF'ers. You are Switzerland. This is a compliment.
post #135 of 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbromer View Post
I don't think any PMs are needed to explain these stats.

If by any chance you see Moo, please tell him that we all miss him here.


- B
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Bad Taste Offs