or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Anyone have Chan's website or e-mail?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone have Chan's website or e-mail?

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Tried searching here for references to Chan.... Almost went insane...

Any info will help. Thanks
post #2 of 8
Thread Starter 
I think I got it, http://www.wwchan.com/ but if this is not THE Chan, someone please let me know.
post #3 of 8
sales@wwchan.com - Arnold Wong will reply to you. Calling is a better idea if you're stuck for time because it takes at least two days for them to reply.
post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopee
sales@wwchan.com - Arnold Wong will reply to you. Calling is a better idea if you're stuck for time because it takes at least two days for them to reply.

I will probably just stop by on Monday, making an effort to see if I can be there at the same time you are, I am pretty sure I am getting a Jantzen suit, the Chan I am still undecided on. Worst case, I will get as far in the process as I can and work out the rest later.

I will send you an e-mail when I get into town. Thanks for all of your help and advice.
post #5 of 8
This is exactly the kind of thing that should be in the Wiki!

I added this information there. I don't know much about the suits, so people should add things like price, quality, some pictures.
post #6 of 8
Thanks, Maverick. There's lots of stuff that should be added to the wiki, but contributions are sporadic at this point.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick
This is exactly the kind of thing that should be in the Wiki!

I added this information there. I don't know much about the suits, so people should add things like price, quality, some pictures.

Thanks, Maverick. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of adding a few things.
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by new obsession
I will probably just stop by on Monday, making an effort to see if I can be there at the same time you are, I am pretty sure I am getting a Jantzen suit, the Chan I am still undecided on. Worst case, I will get as far in the process as I can and work out the rest later.

I will send you an e-mail when I get into town. Thanks for all of your help and advice.


If you stop by they will receive you and there will be no hinted that you were unexpected. Their problem is that so many people want to avail themselves that they are overwhelmed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Anyone have Chan's website or e-mail?