or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste? - Page 20

post #286 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
What percentage of the people who voted for me based their vote on one particular outfit or one particular sportcoat, I wonder? Or based their vote on their dislike of my "Internet personality"?
It is possible that some people even based their vote on the fact that you dress like shit. In their opinion, of course.
post #287 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post
It is possible that some people even based their vote on the fact that you dress like shit. In their opinion, of course.

Oh, definitely.
post #288 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Prizes:

kitonbrioni 151 - boots made of nutria suede, or perhaps human skin? (Vox, can you call your people and have some sent from Boston's skid row?)

Mr. Moo 136 - Off the rack Rubinacci coat made of asbestos tweed (thus, flameproof)

SoCal2NYC 99 - Matching velvet eyepatch and grocery bag set, preferably bedazzled with rhinestones; diamond plate flooring for the new place

NewYorkRanger 71 - A big southern plantation owner hat to go with that white suit; a full-time, live in nanny (for the new baby, not for NYR)

SkinnyGoomba 51 - a W-2 from a New Jersey trash management company

Connemara 50 - a girl

PandArts 49 - A crewcut

Holdfast 47 - the camera from Willy Wonka that shrinks things - shoot all suits at 87% due to weight loss (note - I need the same thing)

mafoofan 43 - A seventh pair of Alden Cordovan longwings - one can never be too safe

Neofinitia40 - a bionic knee

LOL this is good stuff.

I'm actually friends with the owner of a NJ trash management company....FUK i'm soo New Jersey.
post #289 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Prizes:

kitonbrioni 151 - boots made of nutria suede, or perhaps human skin? (Vox, can you call your people and have some sent from Boston's skid row?)

Mr. Moo 136 - Off the rack Rubinacci coat made of asbestos tweed (thus, flameproof)

SoCal2NYC 99 - Matching velvet eyepatch and grocery bag set, preferably bedazzled with rhinestones; diamond plate flooring for the new place

NewYorkRanger 71 - A big southern plantation owner hat to go with that white suit; a full-time, live in nanny (for the new baby, not for NYR)

SkinnyGoomba 51 - a W-2 from a New Jersey trash management company

Connemara 50 - a girl

PandArts 49 - A crewcut

Holdfast 47 - the camera from Willy Wonka that shrinks things - shoot all suits at 87% due to weight loss (note - I need the same thing)

mafoofan 43 - A seventh pair of Alden Cordovan longwings - one can never be too safe

Neofinitia40 - a bionic knee

LOL on the crewcut for Poor Pand, he of many hairstyles and many ties.

I have the exact same score as the long-missing Soph....I am in damn good company.
post #290 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
LOL this is good stuff.

I'm actually friends with the owner of a NJ trash management company....FUK i'm soo New Jersey.

Are you? He must have some interesting recycling stories to tell you...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?