or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste? - Page 17

post #241 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
He who associates with fruitcakes gets covered in nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
bukkake?

FTFY
post #242 of 290
I have pretty bad taste why am I not on this poll.
post #243 of 290
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
I have pretty bad taste why am I not on this poll.

poast moar fits
post #244 of 290
i ticked every box

i did it for the lulz
post #245 of 290
I cant believe yfyf got only six votes..
post #246 of 290
I really don't think anyone who posts in WAYWT has "bad taste"...there are certainly different tastes, but I'd be curious to see why people voted for the likes of Vox, Mafoofan, Yfyf...or anyone for that matter. But then the i-bullies would have to come out of hiding and expose themselves to the same abuse, so I guess that won't happen, cause no one likes getting stuffed in a locker, even in a virtual one. Just my 2 cents.
post #247 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
I really don't think anyone who posts in WAYWT has "bad taste"...there are certainly different tastes, but I'd be curious to see why people voted for the likes of Vox, Mafoofan, Yfyf...or anyone for that matter. But then the i-bullies would have to come out of hiding and expose themselves to the same abuse, so I guess that won't happen, cause no one likes getting stuffed in a locker, even in a virtual one. Just my 2 cents.

My guess is mostly people who did something like vote for every option (it is a checkbox poll after all), people that want to be annoying and vote for favorites, people that dislike their personality, and finally, there is a subset that prefers monotones and the only good fit for them would be something like incontro's fits.
post #248 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
My guess is mostly people who did something like vote for every option (it is a checkbox poll after all), people that want to be annoying and vote for favorites, people that dislike their personality, and finally, there is a subset that prefers monotones and the only good fit for them would be something like incontro's fits.
...and the people that remember SoCal walking around Manhattan in a skirt. Although I admire and respect him for it.
post #249 of 290
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
I really don't think anyone who posts in WAYWT has "bad taste"
Here lies the problem.
post #250 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post
...and the people that remember SoCal walking around Manhattan in a skirt. Although I admire and respect him for it.

I was mostly explaining the names mentioned like Vox. I didn't think I was defending more controversial guys.
post #251 of 290
I am only pleased that there is now evidence that at least 17 people have looked at my fits..
post #252 of 290
how is it nobody voted on this thread until now?!?
post #253 of 290
The reason the rest of us aren't voting, is because one name is missing from this poll;
MT_Spiffy, who was brilliant enough to have his own personal thread. All can learn from him.
post #254 of 290
I think to fully appreciate the value of this data we should correlate the results with who prefers whisky to brandy, coke to pepsi, suede to calf, edam to brie, brunettes to blondes and jazz to blues.
post #255 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post
I think to fully appreciate the value of this data we should correlate the results with who prefers whisky to brandy, coke to pepsi, suede to calf, edam to brie, brunettes to blondes and jazz to blues.
- most importantly, have you visited another country (not one of your 50 states, no matter how different they are) more than a few times every few years
- realise that Starbucks is not coffee
- know what your country dial code is
- & realise that the World Series is not the world series..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?