or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste? - Page 14

post #196 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
Why? Do you feel you have disappointed your ancestors and let down your glorious heritage?

Quite the contrary. I feel my ancestors let me down by failing to leave me an inheritance. Peons.
post #197 of 290
Thank you for the voats.
post #198 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Quite the contrary. I feel my ancestors let me down by failing to leave me an inheritance. Peons.

You can make up for centuries of prior Foos by updating your blog.
post #199 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
Quite the contrary. I feel my ancestors let me down by failing to leave me an inheritance. Peons.
But you keep saying your family smuggled treasures out of China and has oil wealth. Have you spoken with LabelKing? He seems to be well up on the decadent decline of high-status Chinese families. Perhaps you share a common ancestor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuman View Post
You can make up for centuries of prior Foos by updating your blog.
post #200 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
Toiletduck is apparently the less disliked poster, how does he dress?


Judging from the polls, I dress AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff View Post
Like crap?


Nice! saved.
post #201 of 290
I've worn pink shorts with a blazer and I'm tied with one of the best dressed posters on this board.

hehehe.
post #202 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJman View Post
But you keep saying your family smuggled treasures out of China and has oil wealth. Have you spoken with LabelKing? He seems to be well up on the decadent decline of high-status Chinese families. Perhaps you share a common ancestor.

like this, but different wardrobe?
post #203 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, let's grant a pardon to KB.

WASHINGTON "” After 10 months in office, President Barack Obama granted his first pardon Wednesday to "KitonBrioni," a regular styleforum poster spared from the Thanksgiving lambaste at popular iGent Matchmaker site, Styleforum.net.
post #204 of 290
it is possible that the 30 posters who voted foof simply have bad taste themselves.
post #205 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by ld111134 View Post
It's also like this leadership course where you interview family, friends and colleagues about what they really think about you.

fack. we just finished doing our 360's. this is almost as painful.
post #206 of 290
Wow. A lot of people voted. I guess there are a whole lot of people who actually view that thread!
post #207 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
it is possible that the 30 posters who voted foof simply have bad taste themselves.

Thanks, SG. Unfortunately, I'll be the first to admit that I've posted some stinkers.
post #208 of 290
Top 3 should be banished into oblivion forever.
post #209 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post
Top 3 should be banished into oblivion forever.

If Moo couldn't banish Moo, how could a poll?
post #210 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafoofan View Post
If Moo couldn't banish Moo, how could a poll?

Moo could banish Moo; Moo chose not to banish Moo. There is a difference. Choice is the difference.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Which of the top 50 WAYWRN posters do you think have bad taste?