or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 65

post #961 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

I'm very sorry to announce that the suit price has now been increased to $750, primarily due to increasing costs of wool worldwide. All orders already placed will be honored at the price paid.

 

Even at this new price I feel the suit is still an excellent value and rivals major brands that retail for $2000 or more.

 

teacha.gif

post #962 of 4574
Ah, I fail, thank you.
post #963 of 4574
Thread Starter 

$20 credit for your photos

I will give $20 gift certificates to anyone that submits a photo of them wearing my products that I end up using on the website.

 

Criteria:

  • Quality photo
  • Outdoor natural light highly recommended
  • Showing a product that I don't already have a lot of photos for
  • You can crop out your head if you like
  • Preference given to wearing multiple Kent Wang items

 

Email your photos to sales@kentwang.com. Please mention how you would like to be called in the captions, if at all—e.g. John Smith, or John S.

 

Legalese: By submitting your photo, you grant us a irrevokable license to use your photo for any purpose.

 

An example of what I will accept:

 

Benchgrade chukka boot

I took this myself with an iPhone 4. It looks good because it was outdoors.

 

dbecb417.jpg

Pretty close, but it looks a little washed out at the top and I don't like the tie. I won't accept this. No offense, Spoo. I think he took this with an iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

 

Used to be $550, no? Now it's $750.

Used to be $650.

post #964 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

$20 credit for your photos


Pretty close, but it looks a little washed out at the top and I don't like the tie. I won't accept this. No offense, Spoo. I think he took this with an iPhone.

SHIT! Cracking out the DSLR then smile.gif
post #965 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

$20 credit for your photos

I will give $20 gift certificates to anyone that submits a photo of them wearing my products that I end up using on the website.

 

Is there a time limit on this?  I'll send photos of my suit, but probs won't have it for 2 months.

post #966 of 4574

Still expecting the navy polo restock soon? Page now says July. 

post #967 of 4574
Thread Starter 

Sorry, that was a mistake. Should be at the end of May.

post #968 of 4574
I'm waiting to buy your tennis shirts in black.
post #969 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Corbera View Post

I'm waiting to buy your tennis shirts in black.

 

A Renee shirt in black would be nice.

post #970 of 4574
Kent,

I can't recall if anyone has asked this already, but where are your suits made?
post #971 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post

Kent,
I can't recall if anyone has asked this already, but where are your suits made?

 

Would also like details on this -- maker and country of origin.

post #972 of 4574
After wanting it forever but never pulling the trigger, I finally received the navy pindot tie as a gift today and it's instantly one of the highlights of my tie collection. Beautiful silk that knots up perfectly and drapes well.
post #973 of 4574
Quote:
Originally Posted by prozach1576 View Post

After wanting it forever but never pulling the trigger, I finally received the navy pindot tie as a gift today and it's instantly one of the highlights of my tie collection. Beautiful silk that knots up perfectly and drapes well.

+ 1

Six-fold, navy, comes in two different sizes, made in Italy, ties an incredible knot... and just $85. It's one of my favorites as well.
post #974 of 4574
Thread Starter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

 

Is there a time limit on this?  I'll send photos of my suit, but probs won't have it for 2 months.

No time limit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradSchooler View Post

Kent,
I can't recall if anyone has asked this already, but where are your suits made?

China.

post #975 of 4574
Did you win the Bubba's BBQ contest? I saw a Kent Wang on the winner's list. If so, congrats!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread