or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 353

post #5281 of 5900
Thread Starter 

Stag hunt navyStag hunt burgundyStag hunt yellowStag hunt greenStag hunt red

Stag hunt wool/silk pocket square $65

A typical English hunting scene with deer, pheasants, squirrels, rabbits, fowl, and hunting dogs, surrounded by woodland flora.

 

Wool/silk has a soft, luxurious feel and a dry, matte finish with desaturated colors. The fabric is loosely woven so that it appears slightly translucent when laid flat, but this is not noticeable when worn.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclonus View Post
 

Did the weights/fabrics of the polos change over the years? I see no more polos with "heavy" description of the fabric.

No they haven't changed. I removed the 'heavy' descriptor as a number of customers were turned off by the idea that it would be too heavy. I generally am in favor of giving as much information as possible to customers, but this was causing a lot of confusion.

post #5282 of 5900
Kent,

Do you have any plans for more ties in the future, esp. ancient madder and some challis, foulard and medaillons?

Thank you.
post #5283 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post

Kent,

Do you have any plans for more ties in the future, esp. ancient madder and some challis, foulard and medaillons?

Thank you.

And more browns, please!
post #5284 of 5900

Does anyone have a shot of the gloves in green? I'm finding the colour difficult to distinguish from the swatch.

 

Have you thought about doing gloves in burgundy or navy?

post #5285 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartorium View Post

Does anyone have a shot of the gloves in green? I'm finding the colour difficult to distinguish from the swatch.

Have you thought about doing gloves in burgundy or navy?

I have the green gloves. I do not like the color and just ordered a pair of black ones to replace them. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow.
post #5286 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnBC View Post

Kent,

Do you have any plans for more ties in the future, esp. ancient madder and some challis, foulard and medaillons?

Thank you.


I've been told he has a number of swatches sitting on his desk at home. I've been told he's been meaning to get around to them.

post #5287 of 5900
I wish the ties came in added lengths, not just widths
post #5288 of 5900
The cost of inventory would be ridiculous unless you wanted to pay a bespoke charge
post #5289 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

The cost of inventory would be ridiculous unless you wanted to pay a bespoke charge
I certainly understand why the option isnt there. Just wish it was shog[1].gif
post #5290 of 5900
Some do have a long (62" I believe) option, no?
post #5291 of 5900
Wow I'd just never clicked the right option. I went through a few and lo and behold, I'm dumb. Thanks
post #5292 of 5900
Lol no worries. I don't think it's for all of them, so it's definitely something that could be missed.
post #5293 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssdc View Post


I've had swatches sent from Huddersfield. I think there may be a small fee but not much.

 

I requested swatches a couple of years ago and they were free (including postage). Looks like this is still the case. 

 

https://shop.hfwltd.com/swatch_request

post #5294 of 5900

I have a bit of a dilema here, should I buy the Kent Wang shoe horn or should I just keep using my plastic one from the shoe store? One is like $25+USD, which is like $40CAD and the other was free. Plus shipping a shoe horn to Canada might not be cheap. What should I do?

post #5295 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ertu View Post

I have a bit of a dilema here, should I buy the Kent Wang shoe horn or should I just keep using my plastic one from the shoe store? One is like $25+USD, which is like $40CAD and the other was free. Plus shipping a shoe horn to Canada might not be cheap. What should I do?

Do you have any problems with your current shoe horn?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread