Yes, with multiple pleat options. You'd probably be best served to check out the options menu that can be found under the "About" section for suits.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 11/30/16 at 9:18am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 9/30/16 at 5:32am in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 340post #5087 of 610012/13/15 at 2:52amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by bapelolol
Is the MTM overcoat available for order/measuring at the London shop? http://www.kentwang.com/outerwear/overcoat-charcoal.html#
I'm afraid overcoats won't be ready for this winter in London. Maybe next year.
Unless you're a size 36. Then I do have one of those.Quote:
We have tracking on almost all shipments. Only small shipments that fit into an envelope, which would just be pocket squares, don't have tracking. Email email@example.com if you're missing tracking.Quote:
I also have low instep and low arch and all the shoes fit me well.
But most people that have high instep don't have problems either.
Yes. See suit options formpost #5088 of 610012/13/15 at 12:22pmpost #5089 of 610012/13/15 at 12:27pmpost #5090 of 610012/13/15 at 12:47pmpost #5091 of 610012/13/15 at 1:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by ericgereghty
Only $1 in the states
Which square did you opt for? I dithered between Earthly Delights and The Unicorn Hunt this time around. Earthly Delights is gorgeous. Probably gives off more of a spring/summery vibe, but it will surely get some run before the heat comes back.
Nice, I need to grab one of those unique squares.
I got the plain light pink linen. Figure it will provide a nice contrast to many of my medium blue color ties.
I also already have the KW white with red edge linen.post #5092 of 610012/13/15 at 1:46pmQuote:
I would definitely recommend giving one a shot. They are very cool, and offer a surprising amount of versatility, given how easily is it to alter the squares coloring based upon its placement in your pocket.post #5093 of 610012/13/15 at 1:57pmpost #5094 of 610012/13/15 at 2:03pmQuote:
Can we start a grassroots movement to get enough people to agitate for a wool/silk 17" Great Wave?
I'm not saying I'd be chomping at the bit to pay that much for every pocket square I own, but, given Kent's pricing on squares, I would do so without hesitation for that bad boy, even if we got a double surcharge (for 17" and wool blend).post #5095 of 610012/14/15 at 6:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Does anyone have any suit photos or input on a good fabric to choose for a navy three-piece suit? I was thinking of going for a navy herringbone (Loro Piana Fabric #040) to keep it solid but make it more distinctive and going with options similar to Victor's old photo below. Have to redo my suit wardrobe from scratch as I gained weight and just looking for something befitting of a first MTO suit.
Thanks for any help! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:Originally Posted by chrisfield
3 piece could get quite hot unless its very cold outside best to stick to a 9oz cloth with a softer canvas construction and make sure the tailor cuts the coat to allow for the waistcoat underneath as there can be an obsession these days of really tight tailoring which can make you look like you've just been on a I month all inclusive cruise. Give the tailoring room is actually slimming.
I was pretty happy with Ariston AR0006 in this regard; light enough for a 3 piece that you can utilize year round, yet soft and seems to resist wrinkling. I can't speak to its durability yet. Sounds like you may be interested in a fancier weave though.
post #5096 of 610012/14/15 at 10:53ampost #5097 of 610012/14/15 at 11:26amI think 13" wool-silk is plenty. Though it's very fine, it is still fuller than silk and as it is less slick, doesn't really slip about much in the pocket.
It is an awesome square, especially given the amount of browns and oranges I wear (though it probably goes with the right hue of red and certainly wouldn't be amiss with many greens and the right blue in the right jacket/shirt context). Only downside is that it doesn't include Halley's comet.
I'll take a picture when I get home.post #5098 of 610012/14/15 at 12:26pmpost #5099 of 610012/14/15 at 1:02pmpost #5100 of 610012/14/15 at 1:03pm
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 14 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 19 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Mazzarelli Fit - Their Standard Shirts? 33 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Flight Jacket (size M) 41 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...