or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 336

post #5026 of 5900

@doodledoc wore them 2, sometimes 3/ week, but also wore them around indoors on carpet on off-days just to help the breaking in process.

 

@patliean1 I am 10D and they fit TTS.

post #5027 of 5900
@Kent Wang - Is having a velvet collar an option on the charcoal overcoat? I'm looking for a chesterfield and this might be the perfect route to go!
post #5028 of 5900
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

@Kent Wang - Is having a velvet collar an option on the charcoal overcoat? I'm looking for a chesterfield and this might be the perfect route to go!

 

Yes, have a look a the style options form

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mute View Post

Kent, when do you plan on offering MTM overcoats for online customers?

Yes, you can order them now.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit50 View Post

Any holiday or post holiday period codes or coupons usually come out for KW?

No. We don't do sales or discounts. We believe it's better to have one low price for everyone at all times. Other stores artificially inflate retail prices so they can offer discounts later—we don't. There's no need to wait for a sale, our prices are low year-round.

post #5029 of 5900
Hey Kent,

Any chance of getting new cashmere scarves? Perhaps in less conservative designs and at the same price point?

Also, where are the scarves made?
post #5030 of 5900

damn I'd love one or two of your Polos but unfortunately tax and shipping to EU would almost double the price. Any chance you guys would do a larger delivery to EU mainland?

post #5031 of 5900

Hello, looking to get my first navy suit, anyone know which fabric from Kentwang's fabric catalog relates closely to this navy suit -- 

http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sterling-Beaumon-Tommy-HILFIGER-Arthur-Newman-Premiere.jpg

 

I really love the color of this navy suit, not too dark.

post #5032 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptr1988 View Post

Hello, looking to get my first navy suit, anyone know which fabric from Kentwang's fabric catalog relates closely to this navy suit -- 
http://www.becauseiamfabulous.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Sterling-Beaumon-Tommy-HILFIGER-Arthur-Newman-Premiere.jpg

I really love the color of this navy suit, not too dark.
I had one made up in Ariston AR0006 that looks similar outdoors, but is probably a shade or two darker in actuality.
post #5033 of 5900
Does the pricing of suits vary depending on the options chosen?
post #5034 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post

Does the pricing of suits vary depending on the options chosen?

Yes. You can see the few up charges in the options section.
post #5035 of 5900

In case no one saw it, kent dropped a bunch of Abraham Moon fabrics in the BB pricerange ($850 for full suit). Could be an investment piece / nice tweed jacket. If I didn't have higher priorities I'd probably jump on this myself.

post #5036 of 5900

Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice? 

post #5037 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCcolocV View Post
 

Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice? 

I'm partial to grey, but I'm also pale as a ghost, and darker colors seem to accentuate that...

post #5038 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCcolocV View Post
 

Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice? 

 

Navy. The answer is always navy.

post #5039 of 5900
Quote:
Originally Posted by PiCcolocV View Post

Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice? 

I own maroon, navy, and green, I wear all three very often. I wish he'd add a dark brown option...
post #5040 of 5900
I just got a new KW polo - the grey with white stripes - in Medium the other day. This is my 3rd polo/rugby purchase from KW, my first being like 3 years ago or more now and the Medium has always been pretty snug on me. This new polo - I am swimming in the medium. I tried washing it to see if it was just because it was new, it shrunk some but it is still pretty outrageously big on me.

Has there been a change in the sizing of KW polos to be more generous?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread