Hard to give tips when you've got your feet spread so far apart. Stand like you would normally to avoid incorrect input.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 9/14/14 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 3:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 211post #3151 of 44378/31/13 at 9:44pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #3152 of 44379/1/13 at 2:00pmpost #3153 of 44379/2/13 at 8:08ampost #3154 of 44379/6/13 at 8:32pmpost #3155 of 44379/10/13 at 10:16ampost #3156 of 44379/10/13 at 12:44pmpost #3157 of 44379/10/13 at 3:32pmThread Starterpost #3158 of 44379/10/13 at 6:46pmpost #3159 of 44379/10/13 at 8:54pmpost #3160 of 44379/11/13 at 9:13pmThread Starterpost #3161 of 44379/12/13 at 12:28pmpost #3162 of 44379/12/13 at 1:26pmpost #3163 of 44379/12/13 at 2:05pmpost #3164 of 44379/12/13 at 2:12pmpost #3165 of 44379/12/13 at 2:28pm
I recently ordered a bunch of KW stuff and just wanted to add my two cents. I ordered five ties, a pair of MOP cufflinks, and three pocket squares. Overall, my initial impression is that the quality of the items is very good. Not too much more expensive than some of the stuff I would typically buy, and noticably better quality.
One of the MOP inlays came off the cufflinks, but that was really my fault as I dropped them on a hardwood floor. A few drops of glue and good as new, though.
I also like the look of the shoes, and am seriously considering picking up a pair. I love the quality and value of AEs, but really like the look of the KW last, which seems to offer a sleek touch that is often a little lacking in AE designs.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › Buying Black Double-Monks 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent non-Sartorialist Looks 5 minutes ago
- › Recent Sartorialist Looks 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Where can I find the shoes Raymond Reddington was wearing in the... 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 23 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)