Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 208post #3106 of 53138/19/13 at 1:18amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3107 of 53138/19/13 at 1:35ampost #3108 of 53138/21/13 at 8:11ampost #3109 of 53138/21/13 at 8:57amYeah I saw the same email. If you're just ordering a jacket/SC and not a suit, those prices are going up by $35. Also, I never noticed this before so I'm not sure if it's new, but there looks to be more ranges of fabrics, all the way up to letter J, which results in a 2-pc suit with a price tag of $1300! Must be some pretty luxe fabrics in that range.post #3110 of 53138/21/13 at 9:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse
Yeah I saw the same email. If you're just ordering a jacket/SC and not a suit, those prices are going up by $35. Also, I never noticed this before so I'm not sure if it's new, but there looks to be more ranges of fabrics, all the way up to letter J, which results in a 2-pc suit with a price tag of $1300! Must be some pretty luxe fabrics in that range.
Yep. I love KW, done me good, but I can't pay that high for a fabric with no label showing what the fabric is. I can get a Panta Sport Coat for that, plus some pants, and it would have resale value.post #3111 of 53138/21/13 at 5:39pmpost #3112 of 53138/21/13 at 5:59pmHi Kent - is it cool if I just stop by at the trunk show and get measured up for a suit/jacket and look over swatches without actually placing an order at that time? I'm a bit short on cash but would like to start expanding my wardrobe and would love to give your service a try. I'd be in and out in a jiffy, don't want to waste your time but would love a chance at being measured by you before placing an order.post #3113 of 53138/21/13 at 6:19pmpost #3114 of 53138/21/13 at 6:20pmpost #3115 of 53138/21/13 at 6:50pmpost #3116 of 53138/21/13 at 6:55pmQuote:
I'm not sure how to make sense of your question, but you order the jacket and pants separately. Various measurements for the pants are on the website for you to compare with a well-fitting pair of your own.post #3117 of 53138/21/13 at 7:31pmpost #3118 of 53138/21/13 at 8:16pmQuote:
I wear a 32 in every pant I own. Turns out, those pants are more like 33-ish inches. Who knew. Anyway, I used Kent's 34 and took off about half an inch. Worked out well. So get whatever size you actually measure.post #3119 of 53138/22/13 at 2:12amQuote:Originally Posted by hooker4186
Hi Kent - is it cool if I just stop by at the trunk show and get measured up for a suit/jacket and look over swatches without actually placing an order at that time? I'm a bit short on cash but would like to start expanding my wardrobe and would love to give your service a try. I'd be in and out in a jiffy, don't want to waste your time but would love a chance at being measured by you before placing an order.
Sales@KentWang.com is probably easier. Kent is afair not checking SF daily.
Based purely on his recent customer service, I cant imagine him declining you entrance, but, as I said, I dont know for certain.post #3120 of 53138/22/13 at 7:56am
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 7 minutes ago
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 19 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Missing posters 24 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?