or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 208

post #3106 of 4350
Thread Starter 

post #3107 of 4350
I'm really hoping the sneakers arrive this month. Seems like the arrival date has been pushed back 5 or 6 times.
post #3108 of 4350

Got an e-mail today advising that suit prices are going up $45 on October 1st.  If you're on the fence, jump now.

post #3109 of 4350
Yeah I saw the same email. If you're just ordering a jacket/SC and not a suit, those prices are going up by $35. Also, I never noticed this before so I'm not sure if it's new, but there looks to be more ranges of fabrics, all the way up to letter J, which results in a 2-pc suit with a price tag of $1300! Must be some pretty luxe fabrics in that range.
post #3110 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Yeah I saw the same email. If you're just ordering a jacket/SC and not a suit, those prices are going up by $35. Also, I never noticed this before so I'm not sure if it's new, but there looks to be more ranges of fabrics, all the way up to letter J, which results in a 2-pc suit with a price tag of $1300! Must be some pretty luxe fabrics in that range.

Yep. I love KW, done me good, but I can't pay that high for a fabric with no label showing what the fabric is. I can get a Panta Sport Coat for that, plus some pants, and it would have resale value.

post #3111 of 4350
when ordering the trouser with the trial suit, do you guys normally go TTS or size up? Thanks
post #3112 of 4350
Hi Kent - is it cool if I just stop by at the trunk show and get measured up for a suit/jacket and look over swatches without actually placing an order at that time? I'm a bit short on cash but would like to start expanding my wardrobe and would love to give your service a try. I'd be in and out in a jiffy, don't want to waste your time but would love a chance at being measured by you before placing an order.
post #3113 of 4350
Any plans to offer a tuxedo in the future?
post #3114 of 4350
Oh, and for those who have them, how do the KW bench grade compare to the AE Independence line, both in fit and quality?
post #3115 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Any plans to offer a tuxedo in the future?
I have, have worn, and have posted a KW tux. It's excellent.
post #3116 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

when ordering the trouser with the trial suit, do you guys normally go TTS or size up? Thanks

 

I'm not sure how to make sense of your question, but you order the jacket and pants separately. Various measurements for the pants are on the website for you to compare with a well-fitting pair of your own.

post #3117 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by hookem12387 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Any plans to offer a tuxedo in the future?
I have, have worn, and have posted a KW tux. It's excellent.

Great. My tux is on its last legs. I need an upgrade.
post #3118 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanks SF (a new me) View Post

when ordering the trouser with the trial suit, do you guys normally go TTS or size up? Thanks

I wear a 32 in every pant I own. Turns out, those pants are more like 33-ish inches. Who knew. Anyway, I used Kent's 34 and took off about half an inch. Worked out well. So get whatever size you actually measure.
post #3119 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooker4186 View Post

Hi Kent - is it cool if I just stop by at the trunk show and get measured up for a suit/jacket and look over swatches without actually placing an order at that time? I'm a bit short on cash but would like to start expanding my wardrobe and would love to give your service a try. I'd be in and out in a jiffy, don't want to waste your time but would love a chance at being measured by you before placing an order.

Sales@KentWang.com is probably easier. Kent is afair not checking SF daily.

Based purely on his recent customer service, I cant imagine him declining you entrance, but, as I said, I dont know for certain.
post #3120 of 4350
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post

I wear a 32 in every pant I own. Turns out, those pants are more like 33-ish inches. Who knew. Anyway, I used Kent's 34 and took off about half an inch. Worked out well. So get whatever size you actually measure.
this is exactly what I am looking for..Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread