Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:19 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 10:45 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 165post #2461 of 48475/30/13 at 3:12amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2462 of 48475/30/13 at 7:05ampost #2463 of 48475/30/13 at 9:36ampost #2464 of 48475/30/13 at 9:58ampost #2465 of 48475/30/13 at 7:00pmQuote:
V2 is rocking! I really think the look is improved, less clunky in a way. I'm definitely on board for my next sneaker purchase. Did I hear something about different colors, gray and black as I recall?post #2466 of 48475/30/13 at 7:14pmpost #2467 of 48475/30/13 at 8:15pmpost #2468 of 48475/31/13 at 7:28ampost #2469 of 48475/31/13 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
The suit is at the tailor right now for the minor adjustments I mentioned previously, but I will definitely get some better pictures soon. Al in Philly posted a pic of his jacket in the same fabric a while back:
Looks like that pic was taken in bright/natural lighting conditions. Elstinnett, just curious, which mid-gray options are you deciding between?
Just to update everybody on this, I do have it back from the tailor and will be posting pics of it up soon. The Jacket didn't need any work, but the pants needed to be hemmed and brought in at the waist.
My wedding is two weeks from this Saturday. I know I owe lots of people pics. Feel free to PM me if anyone has any Q's about it.post #2470 of 48475/31/13 at 8:08am
Here's an updated pic with my whole wedding outfit. It is a bad photo. Tie (seven fold, unlined, untipped) and square (Carlo Riva linen) are Sam Hober, shirt is Distante bespoke (local Philly bespoke maker), and you can't see the links for the cuffs but they are KW as well (KW pearls). Shoes are Alden 901s.
I will have more detail pics on very soon.post #2471 of 48475/31/13 at 8:36ampost #2472 of 48476/1/13 at 9:07amI have a number of Kent Wang Polos (long and short sleeved). Since colours I want aren't offered, I decided to try an Orlebar Brown long sleeve polo. Despite being much more expensive, I find the OB polo fit, material, and details to be all inferior to the KW polos. So, PLEASE offer more long sleeve polos in dark or faded colours, like a slate/graphite gray, and various faded dark blues and grays. Please also make a long sleeve polo in the royal blue colour of the short sleeve one, which is perfect.
The navy blue and black Kent Wang long sleeve polos are awesome for work. The brighter ones aren't quite as work appropriate.post #2473 of 48476/1/13 at 6:06pm
I'm posting here for feedback. I've purchased polos from Kent before and I really love his products. I decided to take the plunge with a suit from him, but with the OTR "tester" here I'm worried we won't be able to nail it in one go because lots of things need adjusting. I'm always a tough fit with a 10" drop...
I'd love your thoughts while I'm waiting for Kent to get back to me. $750 is real money, and I REALLY don't want to wind up with an expensive suit that just doesn't fit well. I have my own thoughts, but I'll defer to those who know more. Some of the later pics may seem redundant, but I took off my watch because it was catching my shirt and making things look lopsided. I left in the originals just to get variation on how things fall. I also have a video if you want to see how it moves on me. http://evanbaines.com/dropbox/kent-1.mp4
I feel bad for Kent having to put up with me. I'm the PITA client.
Thanks for your input!post #2474 of 48476/1/13 at 6:21pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 8 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 18 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 23 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 3 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss Red Label Lightweight Wool 40 L Sport Coat Jacket 4 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...