Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 165post #2461 of 53095/30/13 at 3:12amThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2462 of 53095/30/13 at 7:05ampost #2463 of 53095/30/13 at 9:36ampost #2464 of 53095/30/13 at 9:58ampost #2465 of 53095/30/13 at 7:00pmQuote:
V2 is rocking! I really think the look is improved, less clunky in a way. I'm definitely on board for my next sneaker purchase. Did I hear something about different colors, gray and black as I recall?post #2466 of 53095/30/13 at 7:14pmpost #2467 of 53095/30/13 at 8:15pmpost #2468 of 53095/31/13 at 7:28ampost #2469 of 53095/31/13 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
The suit is at the tailor right now for the minor adjustments I mentioned previously, but I will definitely get some better pictures soon. Al in Philly posted a pic of his jacket in the same fabric a while back:
Looks like that pic was taken in bright/natural lighting conditions. Elstinnett, just curious, which mid-gray options are you deciding between?
Just to update everybody on this, I do have it back from the tailor and will be posting pics of it up soon. The Jacket didn't need any work, but the pants needed to be hemmed and brought in at the waist.
My wedding is two weeks from this Saturday. I know I owe lots of people pics. Feel free to PM me if anyone has any Q's about it.post #2470 of 53095/31/13 at 8:08am
Here's an updated pic with my whole wedding outfit. It is a bad photo. Tie (seven fold, unlined, untipped) and square (Carlo Riva linen) are Sam Hober, shirt is Distante bespoke (local Philly bespoke maker), and you can't see the links for the cuffs but they are KW as well (KW pearls). Shoes are Alden 901s.
I will have more detail pics on very soon.post #2471 of 53095/31/13 at 8:36ampost #2472 of 53096/1/13 at 9:07amI have a number of Kent Wang Polos (long and short sleeved). Since colours I want aren't offered, I decided to try an Orlebar Brown long sleeve polo. Despite being much more expensive, I find the OB polo fit, material, and details to be all inferior to the KW polos. So, PLEASE offer more long sleeve polos in dark or faded colours, like a slate/graphite gray, and various faded dark blues and grays. Please also make a long sleeve polo in the royal blue colour of the short sleeve one, which is perfect.
The navy blue and black Kent Wang long sleeve polos are awesome for work. The brighter ones aren't quite as work appropriate.post #2473 of 53096/1/13 at 6:06pm
I'm posting here for feedback. I've purchased polos from Kent before and I really love his products. I decided to take the plunge with a suit from him, but with the OTR "tester" here I'm worried we won't be able to nail it in one go because lots of things need adjusting. I'm always a tough fit with a 10" drop...
I'd love your thoughts while I'm waiting for Kent to get back to me. $750 is real money, and I REALLY don't want to wind up with an expensive suit that just doesn't fit well. I have my own thoughts, but I'll defer to those who know more. Some of the later pics may seem redundant, but I took off my watch because it was catching my shirt and making things look lopsided. I left in the originals just to get variation on how things fall. I also have a video if you want to see how it moves on me. http://evanbaines.com/dropbox/kent-1.mp4
I feel bad for Kent having to put up with me. I'm the PITA client.
Thanks for your input!post #2474 of 53096/1/13 at 6:21pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 31 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 3 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA plaid sport jacket EU52R 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 9 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...