Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 9/14/14 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Today at 6:45 am in Classic Menswear
- Mezlan shoe opinion needed Last post on 8/12/11 at 3:57am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 165post #2461 of 44395/30/13 at 3:12amThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #2462 of 44395/30/13 at 7:05ampost #2463 of 44395/30/13 at 9:36ampost #2464 of 44395/30/13 at 9:58ampost #2465 of 44395/30/13 at 7:00pmQuote:
V2 is rocking! I really think the look is improved, less clunky in a way. I'm definitely on board for my next sneaker purchase. Did I hear something about different colors, gray and black as I recall?post #2466 of 44395/30/13 at 7:14pmpost #2467 of 44395/30/13 at 8:15pmpost #2468 of 44395/31/13 at 7:28ampost #2469 of 44395/31/13 at 7:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
The suit is at the tailor right now for the minor adjustments I mentioned previously, but I will definitely get some better pictures soon. Al in Philly posted a pic of his jacket in the same fabric a while back:
Looks like that pic was taken in bright/natural lighting conditions. Elstinnett, just curious, which mid-gray options are you deciding between?
Just to update everybody on this, I do have it back from the tailor and will be posting pics of it up soon. The Jacket didn't need any work, but the pants needed to be hemmed and brought in at the waist.
My wedding is two weeks from this Saturday. I know I owe lots of people pics. Feel free to PM me if anyone has any Q's about it.post #2470 of 44395/31/13 at 8:08am
Here's an updated pic with my whole wedding outfit. It is a bad photo. Tie (seven fold, unlined, untipped) and square (Carlo Riva linen) are Sam Hober, shirt is Distante bespoke (local Philly bespoke maker), and you can't see the links for the cuffs but they are KW as well (KW pearls). Shoes are Alden 901s.
I will have more detail pics on very soon.post #2471 of 44395/31/13 at 8:36ampost #2472 of 44396/1/13 at 9:07amI have a number of Kent Wang Polos (long and short sleeved). Since colours I want aren't offered, I decided to try an Orlebar Brown long sleeve polo. Despite being much more expensive, I find the OB polo fit, material, and details to be all inferior to the KW polos. So, PLEASE offer more long sleeve polos in dark or faded colours, like a slate/graphite gray, and various faded dark blues and grays. Please also make a long sleeve polo in the royal blue colour of the short sleeve one, which is perfect.
The navy blue and black Kent Wang long sleeve polos are awesome for work. The brighter ones aren't quite as work appropriate.post #2473 of 44396/1/13 at 6:06pm
I'm posting here for feedback. I've purchased polos from Kent before and I really love his products. I decided to take the plunge with a suit from him, but with the OTR "tester" here I'm worried we won't be able to nail it in one go because lots of things need adjusting. I'm always a tough fit with a 10" drop...
I'd love your thoughts while I'm waiting for Kent to get back to me. $750 is real money, and I REALLY don't want to wind up with an expensive suit that just doesn't fit well. I have my own thoughts, but I'll defer to those who know more. Some of the later pics may seem redundant, but I took off my watch because it was catching my shirt and making things look lopsided. I left in the originals just to get variation on how things fall. I also have a video if you want to see how it moves on me. http://evanbaines.com/dropbox/kent-1.mp4
I feel bad for Kent having to put up with me. I'm the PITA client.
Thanks for your input!post #2474 of 44396/1/13 at 6:21pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › Vass U Last Oxfords Sz: 42 EU, 8.5E UK, 9D US 31 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Which is your current favourite pair of jeans? 9 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)