They are slimmer, but I would wear the same size in both. I did not need to size up one when I tried on Kent's polo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 5:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 4/27/15 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:40 pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest?Last edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 154post #2296 of 48034/29/13 at 3:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 48034/29/13 at 5:21pmThread Starter
The Monogram W blue pocket square is also suitable for anyone that reps the Wu-Tang Clan. In this tough economic climate, when cash rules everything around us, it's important to get the money, dollar dollar bill y'all.
There will be another color in two months.
That's a quirk of the photo. In reality, it's similar to the product photo, maybe a bit lighter.post #2298 of 48034/29/13 at 5:38pmpost #2299 of 48034/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #2300 of 48035/1/13 at 9:06ampost #2301 of 48035/1/13 at 2:22pmpost #2302 of 48035/1/13 at 3:10pmpost #2303 of 48035/2/13 at 2:38amThread Starterpost #2304 of 48035/2/13 at 5:30ampost #2305 of 48035/2/13 at 6:44ampost #2306 of 48035/2/13 at 8:58pmpost #2307 of 48035/2/13 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by SFTl81
Here's a fit pic in the charcoal trial suit (size 34, standard 3.5" lapel). Since I'm a smaller guy, should I be opting for the narrow 2.75" lapels instead? The standard lapels look a bit wide on me. Thoughts?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd definitely stick with the standard lapels. I don't think they look too wide on you at all. Of course, it's a matter of preference.post #2308 of 48035/2/13 at 11:51pmpost #2309 of 48035/3/13 at 12:20amI still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.post #2310 of 48035/3/13 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Badandy
I still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.
Sounds good to me! You just described my ideal sport coat: a bit lighter than true navy, soft shoulders, patch pockets. Only change I'd make is opting for wide lapels vs. standard (although you didn't mention anything about lapels, so maybe you're planning on going for wide as well). Let us know what fabric you decide on. I plan to get a navy sport coat from Kent sometime down the road.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 33 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 2 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan