They are slimmer, but I would wear the same size in both. I did not need to size up one when I tried on Kent's polo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 4:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on Yesterday at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 154post #2296 of 47234/29/13 at 3:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 47234/29/13 at 5:21pmThread Starter
The Monogram W blue pocket square is also suitable for anyone that reps the Wu-Tang Clan. In this tough economic climate, when cash rules everything around us, it's important to get the money, dollar dollar bill y'all.
There will be another color in two months.
That's a quirk of the photo. In reality, it's similar to the product photo, maybe a bit lighter.post #2298 of 47234/29/13 at 5:38pmpost #2299 of 47234/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #2300 of 47235/1/13 at 9:06ampost #2301 of 47235/1/13 at 2:22pmpost #2302 of 47235/1/13 at 3:10pmpost #2303 of 47235/2/13 at 2:38amThread Starterpost #2304 of 47235/2/13 at 5:30ampost #2305 of 47235/2/13 at 6:44ampost #2306 of 47235/2/13 at 8:58pmpost #2307 of 47235/2/13 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by SFTl81
Here's a fit pic in the charcoal trial suit (size 34, standard 3.5" lapel). Since I'm a smaller guy, should I be opting for the narrow 2.75" lapels instead? The standard lapels look a bit wide on me. Thoughts?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd definitely stick with the standard lapels. I don't think they look too wide on you at all. Of course, it's a matter of preference.post #2308 of 47235/2/13 at 11:51pmpost #2309 of 47235/3/13 at 12:20amI still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.post #2310 of 47235/3/13 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Badandy
I still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.
Sounds good to me! You just described my ideal sport coat: a bit lighter than true navy, soft shoulders, patch pockets. Only change I'd make is opting for wide lapels vs. standard (although you didn't mention anything about lapels, so maybe you're planning on going for wide as well). Let us know what fabric you decide on. I plan to get a navy sport coat from Kent sometime down the road.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 42 seconds ago
- › E. Zegna Milano fit dark grey suit 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › 3-31 drop New Tom Ford Charcoal Grey Birdseye Wool Suit Fit B Size... 8 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 10 minutes ago
- › Shirt Button Stance 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: VINTAGE SHELL CORDOVAN FLORSHEIM ROYAL IMPERIAL 8.5 D 11 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...