They are slimmer, but I would wear the same size in both. I did not need to size up one when I tried on Kent's polo.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 11:03 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on Yesterday at 11:53 am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 1:32 pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 154post #2296 of 49124/29/13 at 3:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2297 of 49124/29/13 at 5:21pmThread Starter
The Monogram W blue pocket square is also suitable for anyone that reps the Wu-Tang Clan. In this tough economic climate, when cash rules everything around us, it's important to get the money, dollar dollar bill y'all.
There will be another color in two months.
That's a quirk of the photo. In reality, it's similar to the product photo, maybe a bit lighter.post #2298 of 49124/29/13 at 5:38pmpost #2299 of 49124/30/13 at 9:52pmpost #2300 of 49125/1/13 at 9:06ampost #2301 of 49125/1/13 at 2:22pmpost #2302 of 49125/1/13 at 3:10pmpost #2303 of 49125/2/13 at 2:38amThread Starterpost #2304 of 49125/2/13 at 5:30ampost #2305 of 49125/2/13 at 6:44ampost #2306 of 49125/2/13 at 8:58pmpost #2307 of 49125/2/13 at 10:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by SFTl81
Here's a fit pic in the charcoal trial suit (size 34, standard 3.5" lapel). Since I'm a smaller guy, should I be opting for the narrow 2.75" lapels instead? The standard lapels look a bit wide on me. Thoughts?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'd definitely stick with the standard lapels. I don't think they look too wide on you at all. Of course, it's a matter of preference.post #2308 of 49125/2/13 at 11:51pmpost #2309 of 49125/3/13 at 12:20amI still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.post #2310 of 49125/3/13 at 12:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Badandy
I still owe this forum fit pics of my navy suit I got from Kent.
I am also ordering a navy sportcoat (well, a shade slightly lighter than navy) from KW. I'm waiting on the fabric samples but I think I'll opt for something a bit lighter than navy so it's more interesting and doesn't look as dark. I think I'm going to go half-lined, soft shoulders, patch pockets, and minimal pick stitching. Thoughts? This will be a staple navy jacket that should be good for a lot of different situations.
Sounds good to me! You just described my ideal sport coat: a bit lighter than true navy, soft shoulders, patch pockets. Only change I'd make is opting for wide lapels vs. standard (although you didn't mention anything about lapels, so maybe you're planning on going for wide as well). Let us know what fabric you decide on. I plan to get a navy sport coat from Kent sometime down the road.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 57 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › FS: KAPITAL DUFFEL BUCKET HAT BORO PATCHWORK HAND PAINTED 4 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › PS Stuart Loafers Made in Spain...Maker? 9 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...