Welp, that basically sealed the deal on me eventually getting the brown herringbone.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 12:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 6:53 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:58 pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 144post #2146 of 48473/21/13 at 4:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2147 of 48473/21/13 at 5:35pmpost #2148 of 48473/21/13 at 6:12pmpost #2149 of 48473/21/13 at 9:36pmpost #2150 of 48473/22/13 at 8:33amQuote:Originally Posted by kmitch101
There is a picture somewhere in the thread that better shows the true color of the lavender polo. I also own it and it's a bit lighter/paler than on the website. It's possible the yellow could be a more toned down shade as well, but that would just be a guess unless someone else who has purchased it can comment.
The yellow is VERY yellow...I am kinda hoping that it fades. Probably wouldn't buy again. I have the grey and it is probably my favorite. Lavender is a great color too. I have green also.
My recs if i were buying again: grey, navy, white, baby blue, lavenderpost #2151 of 48473/22/13 at 11:12amQuote:
I also wouldn't mind a tan colored polo. I'd also go for a gunmetal/mid grey type color as well.Quote:
Thanks for the info on the yellow. Glad I didn't go on my assumption. I would have considered it if it were more pastel/pale.post #2152 of 48473/22/13 at 11:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Goodman
I was at the trunk show and had a chance to try on the polos. Normally I would purchase a large but I sized up to XL for Kent's polos. The Large was tight around the armhole and body. Not crazy tight but enough that moving up to the XL was an easy decision as any shrinkage in the Large would equal a fail for me. I actually purchased the navy long sleeve polo from Kent at the trunk show and just received 3 short sleeve polos and 1 more long sleeve polo today which I order from the site Friday afternoon. Pretty quick turnaround.
Granted, I am in Dallas, but he ships often the same day and I get the items very fast.post #2153 of 48473/22/13 at 1:00pmpost #2154 of 48473/22/13 at 4:17pmpost #2155 of 48473/22/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
Any way I can persuade you to take a picture of the pocket square in action. It is hard for me to visualize the actual execution of the square.post #2156 of 48473/23/13 at 1:23pmQuote:
Ditto, let's see them in action if possible. Kind of wish Kent would post these ancient madders in action on the site.post #2157 of 48473/23/13 at 1:54pmpost #2158 of 48473/23/13 at 2:40pmpost #2159 of 48473/23/13 at 3:42pmpost #2160 of 48473/23/13 at 5:08pmThread Starter
Some photos from the New York trunk show
Customer RF. Fabric 7060. Soft shoulder.
Customer AK. Fabric 101053. Standard shoulder.
Me. Discontinued tweed fabric. Soft shoulder
Kent Wang burgundy linen tie
Kent Wang linen/cotton shirt
Kent Wang Lindisfarne Gospels pocket square
Kent Wang benchgrade captoe balmoral dark brown
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 seconds ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 42 seconds ago
- › Tailoring Pants - Taking in vs. Letting Out 1 minute ago
- › The Terrible Fashion Blog Thread 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Red sole 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...