Well that is news to me. Thanks for the tip.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 119
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1772 of 53131/23/13 at 3:48pmQuote:
How did I not know you could change this?!?! Ehhh, don't answer that.
Thanks!post #1773 of 53131/23/13 at 4:02pmpost #1774 of 53131/23/13 at 6:27pmpost #1775 of 53131/24/13 at 7:39ampost #1776 of 53131/25/13 at 6:04pmQuote:
That looks fantastic! Love the soft shoulders and the color. The charcoal trial suit is much too dark for my tastes; I prefer mid to dark grays. What lapel option is that? Standard or wide? Still hoping I can scrape together the cash for a Kent Wang suit one of these days... last semester of college, then fingers crossed a "real job" that adequately feeds my habit of nice things, lol.
And Kent, any plans for a restock of the 3.5 inch "Flower blue white" tie?post #1777 of 53131/26/13 at 8:56ampost #1778 of 53131/27/13 at 4:46ampost #1779 of 53131/27/13 at 12:41pmpost #1780 of 53131/27/13 at 4:06pmpost #1781 of 53131/29/13 at 1:01ampost #1782 of 53131/30/13 at 5:32pmWore my new Kent Wang MTM suit yesterday and it is fantastic. I went with the traditional shoulder and made a few minor tweaks to the stock measurements, something that Kent was extremely helpful with. I did a mid-gray Gladson glen plaid. Kent can alter specs such as armhole size, sleeve width, and collar "height" (so as to avoid a wrinkle under the collar), in addition to more standard specs like shoulders, etc. The quality of the tailoring is outstanding. I would compare the quality and styling to my Caruso Sartoria Parma items, only a cleaner fit since it was made for me. Will definitely be ordering more.post #1783 of 53131/30/13 at 7:10pmpost #1784 of 53131/30/13 at 7:34pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Currently, there are 973 Active Users (124 Members and 849 Guests)
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 12 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 22 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 25 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 26 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 29 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?