Yes, it is. It may be due to the angle and lighting that the violet is much more visible than the red.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 2:42 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 7/21/15 at 3:06pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 111post #1651 of 490112/18/12 at 10:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1652 of 490112/19/12 at 8:53ampost #1653 of 490112/19/12 at 12:34pmpost #1654 of 490112/19/12 at 4:43pmpost #1655 of 490112/19/12 at 4:45pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Samir
Sneakers came in. I measure 8D on the Brannock and these have a little wiggle room until I tightened up the laces. I'd guess if you measure at a half size, you'd prob be fine to round down, but don't hold me to that. I usually go with 8.5 in adidas sneakers.
Pictures to come later.
I also wear 8.5 in Adidas, and found that I could fit in either my 8 or 9, but ended up with the 9. I think the default lacing style is a little hard to make really tight, so I might change that too.
About a month.Quote:
I've enabled backordering on this.post #1656 of 490112/20/12 at 7:42ampost #1657 of 490112/20/12 at 8:02ampost #1658 of 490112/20/12 at 11:28ampost #1659 of 490112/20/12 at 11:31ampost #1660 of 490112/20/12 at 12:18pmpost #1661 of 490112/20/12 at 12:19pmQuote:post #1662 of 490112/20/12 at 12:22pmpost #1663 of 490112/20/12 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:
On the evening of Dec 18 there were some email problems with the server and order confirmations were not shipped out. All orders were shipped the same day, but you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to check.post #1664 of 490112/20/12 at 9:11pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 52 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Sartoria Formosa Navy Nailhead 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 14 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 14 minutes ago
- › Visvim Harris Tweed Mechanics Jacket 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...