Yes, it is. It may be due to the angle and lighting that the violet is much more visible than the red.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 1:20 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on 7/3/15 at 10:47am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 111post #1651 of 484412/18/12 at 10:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1652 of 484412/19/12 at 8:53ampost #1653 of 484412/19/12 at 12:34pmpost #1654 of 484412/19/12 at 4:43pmpost #1655 of 484412/19/12 at 4:45pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Samir
Sneakers came in. I measure 8D on the Brannock and these have a little wiggle room until I tightened up the laces. I'd guess if you measure at a half size, you'd prob be fine to round down, but don't hold me to that. I usually go with 8.5 in adidas sneakers.
Pictures to come later.
I also wear 8.5 in Adidas, and found that I could fit in either my 8 or 9, but ended up with the 9. I think the default lacing style is a little hard to make really tight, so I might change that too.
About a month.Quote:
I've enabled backordering on this.post #1656 of 484412/20/12 at 7:42ampost #1657 of 484412/20/12 at 8:02ampost #1658 of 484412/20/12 at 11:28ampost #1659 of 484412/20/12 at 11:31ampost #1660 of 484412/20/12 at 12:18pmpost #1661 of 484412/20/12 at 12:19pmQuote:post #1662 of 484412/20/12 at 12:22pmpost #1663 of 484412/20/12 at 4:24pmThread StarterQuote:
On the evening of Dec 18 there were some email problems with the server and order confirmations were not shipped out. All orders were shipped the same day, but you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to check.post #1664 of 484412/20/12 at 9:11pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Hook and Albert Garment Weekender Bag 2 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...