What would be the average shipping time to Singapore?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 6:34 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 7/21/15 at 3:06pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s Clobber in It Happened...Last edited: 3/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 109
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1622 of 491112/13/12 at 8:20pmpost #1623 of 491112/13/12 at 8:43pm
I'm currently interested in the Rugby's but having a hard time to figure out my size, even after looking at the size chart here:
These are my measurements:
Shoulders point to point 18"-18.5" (somewhere there)
Waist at the belly button is 34"-35" (fluctuates)
Neck 15" (I wear 15.5 Shirt Collars, to allow for 2 fingers)
Just to add, what does it mean that the waist is 19.5" for a Large? Wouldn't that be close to 40" in circumference? Since the site mentions the product is actually very slim, I think I'm missing something here.
I like to be well fitted, but not overly tight. Throw in the shrinkage, and having no experience with Kent Wang products before, I need some help!
Edited by Kappuccino - 12/13/12 at 9:09pmpost #1624 of 491112/13/12 at 9:04pmpost #1625 of 491112/13/12 at 9:11pmpost #1626 of 491112/13/12 at 9:17pmpost #1627 of 491112/14/12 at 1:24ampost #1628 of 491112/14/12 at 1:33am
Gents- Looking to reinvent my wardrobe. And by that, I mean go back to the basics. I want to get some iron clad suit staples that really feel like armor. While the twills look nice, I'm leaning toward other fabrics that look solid from afar, but have more texture up close, but are still ok for day-to-day wear in the office, etc. Looking at getting a getting a Navy then medium grey, light grey, and charcoal suits. The biggest condundruum I am having is with Kent's fabric choices as I don't currently have swatches in hand and I've picked out 10 different Navy and over a dozen grey's. I am leaning toward something that is solid an not too crazy, but is rich and visually interesting up close. The Birdseye and fancyweave in Navy really jumped out at me as well as the nailhead and pick-and-pick. Same with the birdseye, nailhead, and melange (fall fabric?) in grey.
For those of you that have had suits made through Kent, can you weigh in on some of the fabrics that you liked or didn't to help me narrow it down? Much appreciated.post #1629 of 491112/14/12 at 10:24amQuote:
You're a large, but at your height I expect you'll need a tailor to shorten it for you. I'm 6'1" and a large is about 1.5" too long on me.post #1630 of 491112/14/12 at 12:27pm
I am trying to introduce more classics and staples into my wardrobe so that I have a good foundation. I am looking to buy a new navy, light grey, mid-dark grey, and possibly charcoal suits. While some of the Twills look nice, I want something that can be a staple, but is more rich and interesting upon close up inspection (so something that can blend in). I love having a suit that feels like armor, not only in tailoring, but fabric and composition. Without swatches in hand its a bit hard to tell from the computer monitor. I'd love to hear input from some KW suit owners about the fabrics or those that have been able to put swatch in hand.
I'm leaning towards the Navy Birdseye (101035), Nail Head (101030), and Fancy Weave (106126) a well as the Pick-and-Picks, its a bit hard to tell the Twills
For the Greys mostly the Birdseye(101034, 0032, 101032), Nailheads (102355, 101029), Pick-and-Picks(101047, 202046, 0017) and Pindot (0032, 0026). Is the Melange(0001/0002) a mostly winter fabric?
I'm trying to not have to request 101 swatches. Thanks for the help.post #1631 of 491112/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1632 of 491112/15/12 at 6:57ampost #1633 of 491112/15/12 at 12:20pmpost #1634 of 491112/15/12 at 6:26pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Advice on new CPs 15 minutes ago
- › 2 or 3 button polos? 19 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...