What would be the average shipping time to Singapore?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 6/28/15 at 10:26am in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 4/2/15 at 3:45pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:12 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:39 am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 109
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1622 of 484912/13/12 at 8:20pmpost #1623 of 484912/13/12 at 8:43pm
I'm currently interested in the Rugby's but having a hard time to figure out my size, even after looking at the size chart here:
These are my measurements:
Shoulders point to point 18"-18.5" (somewhere there)
Waist at the belly button is 34"-35" (fluctuates)
Neck 15" (I wear 15.5 Shirt Collars, to allow for 2 fingers)
Just to add, what does it mean that the waist is 19.5" for a Large? Wouldn't that be close to 40" in circumference? Since the site mentions the product is actually very slim, I think I'm missing something here.
I like to be well fitted, but not overly tight. Throw in the shrinkage, and having no experience with Kent Wang products before, I need some help!
Edited by Kappuccino - 12/13/12 at 9:09pmpost #1624 of 484912/13/12 at 9:04pmpost #1625 of 484912/13/12 at 9:11pmpost #1626 of 484912/13/12 at 9:17pmpost #1627 of 484912/14/12 at 1:24ampost #1628 of 484912/14/12 at 1:33am
Gents- Looking to reinvent my wardrobe. And by that, I mean go back to the basics. I want to get some iron clad suit staples that really feel like armor. While the twills look nice, I'm leaning toward other fabrics that look solid from afar, but have more texture up close, but are still ok for day-to-day wear in the office, etc. Looking at getting a getting a Navy then medium grey, light grey, and charcoal suits. The biggest condundruum I am having is with Kent's fabric choices as I don't currently have swatches in hand and I've picked out 10 different Navy and over a dozen grey's. I am leaning toward something that is solid an not too crazy, but is rich and visually interesting up close. The Birdseye and fancyweave in Navy really jumped out at me as well as the nailhead and pick-and-pick. Same with the birdseye, nailhead, and melange (fall fabric?) in grey.
For those of you that have had suits made through Kent, can you weigh in on some of the fabrics that you liked or didn't to help me narrow it down? Much appreciated.post #1629 of 484912/14/12 at 10:24amQuote:
You're a large, but at your height I expect you'll need a tailor to shorten it for you. I'm 6'1" and a large is about 1.5" too long on me.post #1630 of 484912/14/12 at 12:27pm
I am trying to introduce more classics and staples into my wardrobe so that I have a good foundation. I am looking to buy a new navy, light grey, mid-dark grey, and possibly charcoal suits. While some of the Twills look nice, I want something that can be a staple, but is more rich and interesting upon close up inspection (so something that can blend in). I love having a suit that feels like armor, not only in tailoring, but fabric and composition. Without swatches in hand its a bit hard to tell from the computer monitor. I'd love to hear input from some KW suit owners about the fabrics or those that have been able to put swatch in hand.
I'm leaning towards the Navy Birdseye (101035), Nail Head (101030), and Fancy Weave (106126) a well as the Pick-and-Picks, its a bit hard to tell the Twills
For the Greys mostly the Birdseye(101034, 0032, 101032), Nailheads (102355, 101029), Pick-and-Picks(101047, 202046, 0017) and Pindot (0032, 0026). Is the Melange(0001/0002) a mostly winter fabric?
I'm trying to not have to request 101 swatches. Thanks for the help.post #1631 of 484912/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1632 of 484912/15/12 at 6:57ampost #1633 of 484912/15/12 at 12:20pmpost #1634 of 484912/15/12 at 6:26pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 44 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Most comfortable pair of dress shoes? 58 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...