What would be the average shipping time to Singapore?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member - official affiliate thread Last post on 3/16/15 at 4:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum 2014 Holiday Charity Auctions - 100% of proceeds go to support the Ronald McDonald... Last post on 3/10/15 at 10:20am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Staple Suit: Slim-fit Handmade ~EU46/US36 *new* Last post on 10/27/12 at 8:42am in Marketplace
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 109
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1622 of 470912/13/12 at 8:20pmpost #1623 of 470912/13/12 at 8:43pm
I'm currently interested in the Rugby's but having a hard time to figure out my size, even after looking at the size chart here:
These are my measurements:
Shoulders point to point 18"-18.5" (somewhere there)
Waist at the belly button is 34"-35" (fluctuates)
Neck 15" (I wear 15.5 Shirt Collars, to allow for 2 fingers)
Just to add, what does it mean that the waist is 19.5" for a Large? Wouldn't that be close to 40" in circumference? Since the site mentions the product is actually very slim, I think I'm missing something here.
I like to be well fitted, but not overly tight. Throw in the shrinkage, and having no experience with Kent Wang products before, I need some help!
Edited by Kappuccino - 12/13/12 at 9:09pmpost #1624 of 470912/13/12 at 9:04pmpost #1625 of 470912/13/12 at 9:11pmpost #1626 of 470912/13/12 at 9:17pmpost #1627 of 470912/14/12 at 1:24ampost #1628 of 470912/14/12 at 1:33am
Gents- Looking to reinvent my wardrobe. And by that, I mean go back to the basics. I want to get some iron clad suit staples that really feel like armor. While the twills look nice, I'm leaning toward other fabrics that look solid from afar, but have more texture up close, but are still ok for day-to-day wear in the office, etc. Looking at getting a getting a Navy then medium grey, light grey, and charcoal suits. The biggest condundruum I am having is with Kent's fabric choices as I don't currently have swatches in hand and I've picked out 10 different Navy and over a dozen grey's. I am leaning toward something that is solid an not too crazy, but is rich and visually interesting up close. The Birdseye and fancyweave in Navy really jumped out at me as well as the nailhead and pick-and-pick. Same with the birdseye, nailhead, and melange (fall fabric?) in grey.
For those of you that have had suits made through Kent, can you weigh in on some of the fabrics that you liked or didn't to help me narrow it down? Much appreciated.post #1629 of 470912/14/12 at 10:24amQuote:
You're a large, but at your height I expect you'll need a tailor to shorten it for you. I'm 6'1" and a large is about 1.5" too long on me.post #1630 of 470912/14/12 at 12:27pm
I am trying to introduce more classics and staples into my wardrobe so that I have a good foundation. I am looking to buy a new navy, light grey, mid-dark grey, and possibly charcoal suits. While some of the Twills look nice, I want something that can be a staple, but is more rich and interesting upon close up inspection (so something that can blend in). I love having a suit that feels like armor, not only in tailoring, but fabric and composition. Without swatches in hand its a bit hard to tell from the computer monitor. I'd love to hear input from some KW suit owners about the fabrics or those that have been able to put swatch in hand.
I'm leaning towards the Navy Birdseye (101035), Nail Head (101030), and Fancy Weave (106126) a well as the Pick-and-Picks, its a bit hard to tell the Twills
For the Greys mostly the Birdseye(101034, 0032, 101032), Nailheads (102355, 101029), Pick-and-Picks(101047, 202046, 0017) and Pindot (0032, 0026). Is the Melange(0001/0002) a mostly winter fabric?
I'm trying to not have to request 101 swatches. Thanks for the help.post #1631 of 470912/14/12 at 4:34pmpost #1632 of 470912/15/12 at 6:57ampost #1633 of 470912/15/12 at 12:20pmpost #1634 of 470912/15/12 at 6:26pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 46 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 48 seconds ago
- › EnJoY==>> Croatia vs Norway live streaming soccer EURO... 1 minute ago
- › F1 Grand Prix Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia live Streaming Race online Tv 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Improves blood sugar production in your body! 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › SEE==>> NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race Martinsville Live stream... 4 minutes ago
- › EnJoY==>> Belgium vs Cyprus live streaming soccer EURO... 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...