Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 107post #1591 of 531312/10/12 at 3:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1592 of 531312/10/12 at 9:58pmpost #1593 of 531312/10/12 at 10:13pmpost #1594 of 531312/10/12 at 10:45pmpost #1595 of 531312/10/12 at 11:29pmpost #1596 of 531312/11/12 at 1:02pmpost #1597 of 531312/11/12 at 2:20pmJust used the UD code on the Notre Dame & Lindisfarne Gospels pocket squares (not a religious guy, just thought they were the designs that would be most interesting to pair with my existing sport coats + ties).
Can't wait for the second star chart square to come out! Seems like an extravagant purchase at full price, but I'm figuratively sitting here with my finger on the trigger.post #1598 of 531312/11/12 at 6:16pmpost #1599 of 531312/12/12 at 7:57ampost #1600 of 531312/12/12 at 8:42amThread StarterQuote:
I just saw it at Taliesin, Frank Lloyd Wright's studio. Early in his career, Wright was a dealer of Japanese woodblocks and very likely the majority of those prints in America went through him. His print was actually in pretty poor shape. The one at the NY Met is better but still pretty faded.
The version I used was heavily edited to adjust for the fading colors and deteriorated paper. I think it is closer to what Hokusai intended.
I hired an image editor, and he spent a lot of time working on all the designs. The greatest achievement was on the Cellarius star chart as the original was not quite square, so he moved around the cherubs and added in clouds. No easy feat.Quote:
Can you email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo? That shouldn't happen and we'll make it right for you.Quote:
It's a gift certificate. If you have any remaining value, you can reuse the gift certificate code again, an unlimited number of times until you use up all the balance, no expiration.post #1601 of 531312/12/12 at 10:19amQuote:
Just wanted to confirm the no expiration part as the UD site says "Offer must be redeemed by March 3, 2013." Thanks!post #1602 of 531312/12/12 at 11:39ampost #1603 of 531312/12/12 at 1:20pmpost #1604 of 531312/12/12 at 1:21pm
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 30 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?