Kent-Do you plan on making the trenchcoat in other colors?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandKent Wangtagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Benchgrade Plaintoe Balmoraltagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Pocket Squaretagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- itemKent Wang Polotagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuitstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- categorySuits Blazerstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the Ronald McDonald House. Last post on 1/8/16 at 1:11pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
- The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest Last post on 8/13/15 at 5:21am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 103
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1532 of 531012/5/12 at 7:50pmpost #1533 of 531012/5/12 at 8:12pmpost #1534 of 531012/6/12 at 4:15ampost #1535 of 531012/6/12 at 4:53ampost #1536 of 531012/6/12 at 7:36amQuote:
I AM THERE +1
Edited to say: I have also been holding off on a suit purchase b/c I am weary of fouling up the measurements. I am excited about the prospects of getting measured and the suits that would follow. I am also a little scared, about the result on my bank account.post #1537 of 531012/6/12 at 9:20ampost #1538 of 531012/6/12 at 1:25pm
Might be a stupid question, but could one conceivably purchase two "deals" so that they are paying $200 for $300 worth of credit? I was looking at picking up a pair of the black plain toe balmorals and this could help knock $100 off the price for me, bringing them into a more affordable range.post #1539 of 531012/6/12 at 1:55pmThe fine print certainly doesn't limit the deal to one per customer, so you could conceivably purchase two. However, it does state that it cannot be combined with any other offer (the question here would be whether each code is a separate offer). So you may not be able to use 2 codes on a single purchase.
I suppose we should look to the proprietor of the shop for an answer to this...post #1540 of 531012/6/12 at 2:26pmpost #1541 of 531012/6/12 at 2:45pmQuote:
Plus. Fucking. One.post #1542 of 531012/6/12 at 2:52pmQuote:
I see your point, and I'll await Kent's judgement on this issue, but this is a deal that he himself allowed. We are prepaying him money to get a discount in the future. It's not stealing.post #1543 of 531012/6/12 at 2:54pmQuote:
No its not, but it's also definitely not in the spirit of the deal, regardless of whether or not it's in the letter.post #1544 of 531012/6/12 at 3:06pmQuote:
Uh, no one is taking advantage of anyone. Chill. Fucking. Out.
- Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 7 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 13 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 27 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...