or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 103

post #1531 of 4528

Kent-Do you plan on making the trenchcoat in other colors?

post #1532 of 4528

Kent's turnaround time is unbelievable.  I placed my order (taking advantage of the Urban Daddy deal) for a couple of grenadines and pocket squares tonight.  Received the order confirmation at 9:14 PM and the shipping confirmation at 10:39 PM.  Impressed again.

post #1533 of 4528

Is anyone willing to purchase the promo for me? Like I said, Ill send payment via paypal gift first. would be much appreciated. 

post #1534 of 4528
[deleted facepalm.gif ]
Edited by razl - 12/6/12 at 9:21am
post #1535 of 4528

^It's a code dude.

Urban Daddy is probably emailing the promo code to whatever email the person provides and that person can then forward the code to dgonsh.

post #1536 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

I'm considering doing a trunk show in New York in March in order to do suit fittings and also sell my other wares. Any interest in this? 

There are several at various customers. They can be ready to ship in a few days. 

 

 

I AM THERE  +1

 

Edited to say: I have also been holding off on a suit purchase b/c I am weary of fouling up the measurements. I am excited about the prospects of getting measured and the suits that would follow.  I am also a little scared, about the result on my bank account.

post #1537 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

^It's a code dude.
Urban Daddy is probably emailing the promo code to whatever email the person provides and that person can then forward the code to dgonsh.

Whoops, sorry - trying to be too helpful pre-coffee.
post #1538 of 4528

Might be a stupid question, but could one conceivably purchase two "deals" so that they are paying $200 for $300 worth of credit?  I was looking at picking up a pair of the black plain toe balmorals and this could help knock $100 off the price for me, bringing them into a more affordable range.

post #1539 of 4528
The fine print certainly doesn't limit the deal to one per customer, so you could conceivably purchase two. However, it does state that it cannot be combined with any other offer (the question here would be whether each code is a separate offer). So you may not be able to use 2 codes on a single purchase.

I suppose we should look to the proprietor of the shop for an answer to this...
post #1540 of 4528
Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.
post #1541 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.

Plus. Fucking. One.
post #1542 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.

I see your point, and I'll await Kent's judgement on this issue, but this is a deal that he himself allowed. We are prepaying him money to get a discount in the future. It's not stealing.
post #1543 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy View Post

I see your point, and I'll await Kent's judgement on this issue, but this is a deal that he himself allowed. We are prepaying him money to get a discount in the future. It's not stealing.

No its not, but it's also definitely not in the spirit of the deal, regardless of whether or not it's in the letter.
post #1544 of 4528
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Or we could not try to take advantage of a retailer who got his start in, and has been good to, SF. A retailer who is basically one dude doing this because he loves it, and who fills a legitimate hole in the marketplace and produces some awesome goods while he's at it.

 

Uh, no one is taking advantage of anyone.  Chill.  Fucking.  Out.

post #1545 of 4528
.
Edited by iroh - 12/6/12 at 4:15pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread