or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kent Wang - Affiliate thread - Page 99

post #1471 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHS View Post

Received the grenadine purple tie, couple pocket squares, and a rugby over the weekend. Had to return the rugby (fit wasn't right for me) but LOVE the tie and pocket squares.
Also, FWIW, the customer service has been great: fast shipping, immediate repsonses to my questions, etc.... Will be ordering again soon.
AHS

Would you care to elaborate? I've been thinking of buying the polos for some time, but I need a quite tapered fit.
post #1472 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

Would you care to elaborate? I've been thinking of buying the polos for some time, but I need a quite tapered fit.

I am 5' 10" and about 155 lbs. I wear a 38 jacket and have a 32/33 waist. I ordered the medium but found it a bit too tight across the waist and in the lower arms. I considered keeping it, but then decided KW has too many ties and other things that I want. So I return it.

AHS
post #1473 of 4529
Thanks. I wear a 40R jacket but only 31 waist, so maybe the medium would fit me. How was the chest on yours?
post #1474 of 4529
Kent, your Chrysler Building tieclip is smart and rarefied. Accessories like these remind me of why I like KW.
post #1475 of 4529

Hi guys, what is the average shipping time to Canada (Ontario)? Just curious what you're times have been like.

post #1476 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al in Philly View Post

Just ordered my second KW MTM suit.  This one I will be wearing in my wedding!  I just got engaged last Friday and my first plan of action was to order a KW suit.  Next plan of action is a Hober wedding tie.

I will, of course, post pictures when the final suit arrives.

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your tux. Will your wedding be in Philly!?
post #1477 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by yywwyy View Post


Congratulations! Can't wait to see your tux. Will your wedding be in Philly!?

We are hoping for Rivercrest Country Club in Phoenixville.  Going to see it this Saturday.

post #1478 of 4529
After all the research and rationalization (basically telling myself that it's ok to drop some $$ to buy some nice ties) I've finally decided to get 3 ties from KW, navy and green grenadine ties, a bi-colour knit tie (brown and navy), and a lapel flower. Didn't come cheap, but I'm looking forward to receive them in the next few days. An early Christmas present for myself. biggrin.gif

Edit: For knit tie I actually prefer a pointed end, that's just me.
post #1479 of 4529
I've had my eye on KW grenadines since they're half the cost of the Drake's ones on Mr. Porter and I want to buy 3 or 4 ties, which I won't do at $150 apiece. The linen burgundy also looks great.
post #1480 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

I've made around 50 suits so far. Everyone has been satisfied. Most are staple charcoal and navy suits, not too exciting to see.

Canadian and Australian customers: I have suits with 36 jacket and 30 trouser in both countries. Now would be a good time to order as you'll be able to avoid the vicissitudes of international shipping and potential customs and tax.

How do I go about doing this - ordering through the website?
post #1481 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver00 View Post

After all the research and rationalization (basically telling myself that it's ok to drop some $$ to buy some nice ties) I've finally decided to get 3 ties from KW, navy and green grenadine ties, a bi-colour knit tie (brown and navy), and a lapel flower. Didn't come cheap, but I'm looking forward to receive them in the next few days. An early Christmas present for myself. biggrin.gif
Edit: For knit tie I actually prefer a pointed end, that's just me.

Let me know what you think of the Navy Grenadine, about time I bit the bullet and got it.
Been looking at it for a whole year...
post #1482 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by TM79 View Post

I've had my eye on KW grenadines since they're half the cost of the Drake's ones on Mr. Porter and I want to buy 3 or 4 ties, which I won't do at $150 apiece. The linen burgundy also looks great.

Mr. Porter's price for ties is insane...its less expensive to order directly from Drake's website.
post #1483 of 4529
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciMonster View Post


How do I go about doing this - ordering through the website?

Yes. If you have any questions, email sales@kentwang.com

post #1484 of 4529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post

Yes. If you have any questions, email sales@kentwang.com

Two cashmere scarves and a new square. Shipped within 6 hours of ordering on a Sunday. Gotta love it icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #1485 of 4529

I just got my first KW tie, the navy grenadine, a little over 2 months ago. It is stunning in person. I saw that a couple people had mentioned due to the thickness they had difficulty getting a good knot out of it, but for me a single FIH produced a perfect knot/tie length. Highly recommend.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post


Let me know what you think of the Navy Grenadine, about time I bit the bullet and got it.
Been looking at it for a whole year...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread